L'Occitane TSV 16/06/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Interestingly the Tsv is back in stock at the normal price , That was Quick!!, makes you wonder if they "Faked" the sell out so they could show OTO's for the rest of the day..... I guess it wasnt as successful as they made out.

I'm surprised the set is still on the site. Surely with those reviews based on a cheaper price, it won't sell at the full price? But stranger things have happened. It should be in Clearance already at about £10 including P&P but when they have items in Last Clicks with £2 off, we all know that will never happen!

Indeed. I'm seeing, with satisfaction (I feel like a terrier which won't let go of the rope) that the rating on this set is now down to 1.6 stars out of 5. Now 6 1* reviews...

Interestingly the Tsv is back in stock at the normal price , That was Quick!!, makes you wonder if they "Faked" the sell out so they could show OTO's for the rest of the day..... I guess it wasnt as successful as they made out.

i imagine people cancelled when they realised the handcreams were 10ml

9 reviews now - still only the one five star (who clearly hasn't yet clapped eyes on the set) and 8 1* so an overall rating of 1.4. I dare say there will be weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth at both QVC and L'Occitane - I just hope this doesn't mean we are condemned for all eternity to shea/verbena/floral supersized shower and hand wash collections! A number of the reviews applauded the idea of the TSV (not-supersizes) but not the execution. It's those pesky little handcreams...

I don't Facebook so haven't a clue what the general reaction is over on QVC's page, or those on any other affiliated FB page :mysmilie_11: ... anyone seen any reaction from QVC themselves?

what they will say is now they tried something different & its messed up that they wont do one like it again so get ready for the moans about the tsvs being too samey as thats what it will be from now on

what they will say is now they tried something different & its messed up that they wont do one like it again so get ready for the moans about the tsvs being too samey as thats what it will be from now on

But I think people have made it abundantly clear that the problem is with the minuscule sizes and nearly all the reviews have applauded the idea of mixing it up with the contents of the set. If QVC just see the poor star rating and think "s0d the customers then" without reading what is being said, more fool them!

But I think people have made it abundantly clear that the problem is with the minuscule sizes and nearly all the reviews have applauded the idea of mixing it up with the contents of the set. If QVC just see the poor star rating and think "s0d the customers then" without reading what is being said, more fool them!

to be honest i never had an issue with the sizes & i know lots of people who were happy with it but i agree that they will seee the poor rating & think we tried it but it wasnt sucessful so lets go back to what we know will sell

to be honest i never had an issue with the sizes & i know lots of people who were happy with it but i agree that they will seee the poor rating & think we tried it but it wasnt sucessful so lets go back to what we know will sell

The issue is with the price being charged for a TSV with those sizes!

I`ve saved the link thanks Boffy. I bought a whole bunch of Marseille soaps a while ago and also some organic olive oil soap from Greece so it will be a while before I need to buy more. I buy small drawstring organza bags off Ebay, they`re really cheap and I put a soap in each and either hang them on the hangers in my wardrobe or dot them around in drawers. They make things smell lovely and the soap catches no harm, the bag stops anything rubbing off the soap onto clothes and it`s easy to find a new soap when I need one.

In case anyone's interested, there is a "free" travel-sized product if you buy the Sunday Telegraph this coming weekend. Well, you have to buy the paper which is £2 I think and it looks like you have to claim it but I think you can do that online so no cost there. For men, there's a choice of a 30ml aftershave balm or 75ml shower gel in the new Cedrat (citrus), which apparently launches this month. Or you can opt for a 50ml ladies' body milk from the Collection de Grasse range. They are worth £9, £6 and £5 respectively.

l'Occitane freebies 210615.jpg

just got my box of soaps. 100g cheverefeuille (honeysuckle) 250g of the following rose honey, mimosa, fleur d'oranger and a huge 300g cube of olive oil soap. all for £22 inc free delivery and i lavender heart soap thrown in as a free gift.

the delivery was super fast and words fail me how authentic unique and delicious the smells are

just got my box of soaps. 100g cheverefeuille (honeysuckle) 250g of the following rose honey, mimosa, fleur d'oranger and a huge 300g cube of olive oil soap. all for £22 inc free delivery and i lavender heart soap thrown in as a free gift.

the delivery was super fast and words fail me how authentic unique and delicious the smells are

Where did you get them from again? ;)

i will have to try every single scent over the next few months these are so grogeuous. cant belive how quick they came by fed ex i think

Latest posts

Back