L'Occitane TSV 28/06/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A great saving: if you were to buy either option of this L'Occitane collection individually from QVC you'd pay £114.50

500ml Shower Oil RRP £36 cost £18.22
150ml Hand Cream RRP £33 cost £16.71
200ml Milk Concentrate RRP £45.50 cost £23.03

Total RRP £114.50 cost £57.96
Thanks SCW for prices.

It’s still pricey at £57.96 imho 😊
Yes, it is, but the milk concentrate is the most expensive item in the set. In Germany it is over 40€ the jar and a product which I would never buy as a single product myself because of the price. The handcream is 25€ and the shower oil ist also on the expensive side considering the regular price of 36€.
That's why I was so excited about this TSV.

Yes, it is, but the milk concentrate is the most expensive item in the set. In Germany it is over 40€ the jar and a product which I would never buy as a single product myself because of the price. The handcream is 25€ and the shower oil ist also on the expensive side considering the regular price of 36€.
That's why I was so excited about this TSV.
How many did you buy… 🤨

I’ve done a u turn and gone for the advanced order option for the one out of stock fragrance.
That gives me time to cancel without any cash leaving my account if I do.
I’ve never tried the body lotion. Does look nice.

Ordered both options last night 😁 haven't tried the classic almond, so look forward to that and the almond floral is lovely in the bath and showered in it earlier 💐

I noticed a bottle of the almond from a winter TSV looked a bit odd and so I gave it a shake . Not the first bottle I’ve had this has happened with.
Anyone else had a bottle that’s done this.

I noticed a bottle of the almond from a winter TSV looked a bit odd and so I gave it a shake . Not the first bottle I’ve had this has happened with.
Anyone else had a bottle that’s done this.
My first bottle of almond floral did this, it's because it's cold and the oil needs warming up, so yes give it a shake. Funnily enough it hasn't happened with the recent warm weather 😀

Checking my unopened stash I have the full sized hand creams from both kits and a bottle of the almond shower oil ( 500ml) . Pointless buying it just for the value.
Also have a full size rose , shea and the intensive one .
They’ll be going off if I’m not careful. 😆

Checking my unopened stash I have the full sized hand creams from both kits and a bottle of the almond shower oil ( 500ml) . Pointless buying it just for the value.
Also have a full size rose , shea and the intensive one .
They’ll be going off if I’m not careful. 😆
Your house sounds fab....stashes of special creams! I live with males and I am fighting a losing battle for beauty and 'traditional femininity'🤣

Your house sounds fab....stashes of special creams! I live with males and I am fighting a losing battle for beauty and 'traditional femininity'🤣
I went mad at my daughter once for helping herself to my PK shampoo.
I knew it was her because she managed to break the pump while using it. It was a supersize as well which made it so frustrating.
I told her next time she’s paying for it, she’s not gone near my stash since. 😈

I too have to hide precious items. The thought of all my hard earned cash being used by a sweaty 13 year old fills me with horror!!! We've been off ill this week and I introduced him to the T-zone, how to clean his face and put on a clay mask...the kid was in heaven 🤣 I'll have to get a floor safe...
I went mad at my daughter once for helping herself to my PK shampoo.
I knew it was her because she managed to break the pump while using it. It was a supersize as well which made it so frustrating.
I told her next time she’s paying for it, she’s not gone near my stash since. 😈

Latest posts

Back