L'Occitane TSV - 14/06/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OOOH I smelt the rose in Orlando and LOVED it, have just talked OH into purchasing 2 new sofas and a footstool from M+S, so meant to be on an economy drive. I bet my TSV AND FRAGRANCE is delivered tomorrow, whilst I'm on a longday and OH is home alone :FUME: :FUME:

my tsv arrived this mornng,the bergamot milky moisturiser is lovely,very light,nice smell,citrus but not too overpowering,aam now goin to take the other off cheque hold and put it away for pressies,this one is for me only:wink2: hope yours all arrive soon!!!!!

I would say it is the quickest I have ever had a QVC item delivered, although I do find TSV's are usually fairly prompt.
(This Rose lotion is a lovely fragrance, like those deep pink, old fashioned, highly scented roses you don't see so often these days. I can't stop sniffing myself! :happy:)

hi there mine came today too think its because I live in Manchester it doesnt have to travel far from Liverpool to get here
glad u like I got the bergamot which is also nice x

My rose one arrived today and smells gorgeous. I was put off the Bergamot one by somebody saying it reminded them of stewed tea because I can't stand the smell of tea. I have other products which I must use up before I open it though so may save it for a treat after my hospital stay at the end of August. It does smell beautiful, not sickly but enough scent that it will linger.

went l'occitane shopping today.
bought grape cure,wrap,oil and water retention gel.smells divine cant wait to try it all out. and almond hand wash.
next trip will be to buy insence sticks and small soaps most are going for a £1 including cherry blossom and vanilla and the older rose delish!

Damaged

Hi,
My L'Occitane TSV arrived today and the 500ml shower cream bottle had smashed in transit and was all over everything else. What a mess! QVC are sending another and the courrier will pick the damaged one up in about 5 days or so, according to CS. When I order directly from L'Occitane, everything is always securely shrink wrapped so it cannot move in transit. I think the QVC packaging wasn't up to the job on this occasion. I know there have been problems with L'Occitane packaging on TSVs before. Anyone else had this problem or was I very unlucky?
:sad::sad::sad:

It has happened to me in the past, it is not nice to open a box full of gunk.
I have just received my TSV and the rose smells lovely, much nicer the the other Rose scent they do :up2:

Mine arrive today but no soap!!! Phoned CS who say they will let me know within the next 3 days whether I have to return the set or see if they can get the soap sent to me.. Don't really want to return it though .

Alos arrived today was my Carol Hochman robe which is beautiful

Hi,
My L'Occitane TSV arrived today and the 500ml shower cream bottle had smashed in transit and was all over everything else. What a mess! QVC are sending another and the courrier will pick the damaged one up in about 5 days or so, according to CS. When I order directly from L'Occitane, everything is always securely shrink wrapped so it cannot move in transit. I think the QVC packaging wasn't up to the job on this occasion. I know there have been problems with L'Occitane packaging on TSVs before. Anyone else had this problem or was I very unlucky?
:sad::sad::sad:

I always assumed that sets like this would be supplied to QVC already packaged by L'Occitane. I suppose QVC might specify the packaging but you would think that if there was an issue with damage in transit they would change it.

My bergamot TSV arrived today. Smells lovely, light and citrusy and not like tea. It is slightly masculine so could be unisex.

My bergamot TSV arrived today. Smells lovely, light and citrusy and not like tea. It is slightly masculine so could be unisex.

Ooh, sounds lovely - I'll bear this in mind for next time......if there is a next time! It's not a limited edition, that bergamot fragrance, is it?

My TSV was as predicted delivered into OHs fair hands as I was @ work, sadly my Rose fragrance wasnt delivered at the same time, so tomorrow I bet my Charlie Bear clearance Liane bear, L'Occitane fragrance AND ABC litre skinwash are also handed to him whilst I'm out!!! :FUME:

My TSV was as predicted delivered into OHs fair hands as I was @ work, sadly my Rose fragrance wasnt delivered at the same time, so tomorrow I bet my Charlie Bear clearance Liane bear, L'Occitane fragrance AND ABC litre skinwash are also handed to him whilst I'm out!!! :FUME:

Whoops!!
Give him a extra luvin' and he'll be fine! :flower:

Mine arrive today but no soap!!! Phoned CS who say they will let me know within the next 3 days whether I have to return the set or see if they can get the soap sent to me.. Don't really want to return it though .

Alos arrived today was my Carol Hochman robe which is beautiful

I thought my soap was missing to begin with as it wasn't on the top part of the packaging with the other products; it was underneath the cardboard layer on top of the lower packing material. I presume you thoroughly checked the entire box and packaging norfolk dumpling but thought I'd mention it just in case you had only looked in the top part.

One of mine arrived yesterday so I am still waiting for two and the rose perfume although they were all despatched on the same day. I didn't have chance to open it but I think it must be the bergamot that I ordered by phone in a rush before it sold out. I ordered the others an hour or two later when the website let me order online and used Quidco.

I thought my soap was missing to begin with as it wasn't on the top part of the packaging with the other products; it was underneath the cardboard layer on top of the lower packing material. I presume you thoroughly checked the entire box and packaging norfolk dumpling but thought I'd mention it just in case you had only looked in the top part.

Thanks Sarah Pocket Have checked the box again but def no soap. I thought this was very poor packaging and am not suprised that some bottles were broken. I am still waiting for an e-mail from CS but if it is going to be like the ongoing saga to get a replacemnt lid for the unbreakable L&L from last August then I won't hold my breath!!

Just tell him a girl has to have her very very important pamper products and these are not luxuaries!! I dont think men realise how much we need to have our products. My hubby said yesterday that he cant see why I have to spend any money on myself, so for that Im not speaking to him.

Latest posts

Back