L'Occitane TSV - 14/06/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yes yes yes you all need it come on girls go for it!!! Dont listen to BL, she has big big stock pile. Go for it its a good deal and loads more in L'occitane shop,you know you want too, now you all listen to Dazzler!!! bluebell get buying life is for living, LucyLoo of course you want it and if you had adopted me I would buy it for you lol. Well done Pet pixie good on you !!! Dont bother with Willpower if you want it and can afford it then jolly well have it!!!!!

LOL!!! Thanks for the laugh Dazzler! You sure know how to cheer a gal up!

yes but they said that about i'parie and amber and they are still going strong 7 years after launching..
wish they would bring back fig shower cream and soap ahhhh!!!

yes but they said that about i'parie and amber and they are still going strong 7 years after launching..
wish they would bring back fig shower cream and soap ahhhh!!!

I loved the fig!!:happy:

Willpower BB, willpower.....................:wink2:

Well I gave in, smiles. I went for the rose version, didn't fancy the other after all the talk of tea, hate the stuff, smiles.

Hope I did the right thing, but it does sound nice.

Like my peach by the way used the body lotion now.

What I also like about L'occitane is it has Braille on the bottles, it's so nice to be able to identify what's what, without having to ask my daughter or husband, smiles. Can't wait to receive it now, smiles.

Katie

Well I gave in, smiles. I went for the rose version, didn't fancy the other after all the talk of tea, hate the stuff, smiles.

Hope I did the right thing, but it does sound nice.

Like my peach by the way used the body lotion now.

What I also like about L'occitane is it has Braille on the bottles, it's so nice to be able to identify what's what, without having to ask my daughter or husband, smiles. Can't wait to receive it now, smiles.

Katie

Hi Katie

I'm sure you'll be delighted with the Rose - I loved the previous version but I didn't go for the TSV as I'm working through a stockpile of various brands. I managed to refrain but it WAS difficult..............:wink2:

Very sorry to hear that you have a sight problem but you sound a very independent lady..........:1:

Yes, from 16th-22nd June. You can get an extra 10% off all products if you use the Promotion Code SALE69......... :1:

Thanks for that BL. I've just been checking out their website and they have some great products I didn't even know existed. There is so much more to what QVC have to offer. They do a Jasmine Eau de Toilette which I just have to get a whiff of!!!!

I would say it is the quickest I have ever had a QVC item delivered, although I do find TSV's are usually fairly prompt.
(This Rose lotion is a lovely fragrance, like those deep pink, old fashioned, highly scented roses you don't see so often these days. I can't stop sniffing myself! :happy:)

Latest posts

Back