L'Occitane TSV - 14/06/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Had a card through with the Tsv new fragrances on. Think I am going to go for the Bergamet. Wonder if it will be on easypay.

right! ive decided im not buying this. the liquid soap isnt something i woul want. so i will save money for the christmas one. it seems too expensive for mostly shower gel and soap.

right! ive decided im not buying this. the liquid soap isnt something i woul want. so i will save money for the christmas one. it seems too expensive for mostly shower gel and soap.

Are you sure LL? they are big sizes you know. when I went to the L'occitane shop there individual products were well expensive. But then again like you say if you wont use the liquid soap. However i do use my liquid soap as Body wash as well.

wonder what the Xmas one will be. is there no more TSV till xmas then?

Are you sure LL? they are big sizes you know. when I went to the L'occitane shop there individual products were well expensive. But then again like you say if you wont use the liquid soap. However i do use my liquid soap as Body wash as well.

wonder what the Xmas one will be. is there no more TSV till xmas then?

yea i am sure. I dont think there is another tsv til around christmas. Just guessing cus it would be near christmas. There is a l'occitane sale in store with an extra 10 per cent off for vip customers. This is from 16th june to 22nd june. There are some bargains to come no doubt. I wil b spending my money here i think!

Apologies if this has been answered but I haven't read the whole thread! Anyone know if it's likely to be on EZ pay please?

I dont know BL but it is possible as the postage will probably be about £5.45 so that would make the product £39.60 or at least a round amount so I suppose its a possibility but I wouldnt hold your breath, they dont seem to be doing that many EP considering the "credit crunch"

I am not buying it - have too much loccitance already and dont like the shower cream

This second option handsome so are they saying its a mens option then, as thought it was the bergomet?

It will be the bergamot because thats what was on the card but it will just be the name they are giving to the kit for order purposes only

Oh Good, thanks Bluebell. I thought they had changed it for a minute. Im going for the Bergomet collection. I have loads of the other rose one the old one left. I know this is the new rose, but when I smelt it IMHO it was very similar apart from I would say the new one is a bit stronger, the old rose was sweeter.

I prefer the new rose, its not so sickly, sometimes I find the "old" rose too much and other days I really like it but I think the rose de nuit is lovely.
I love verbena and will probably like the Bergamot as citrus fragrances are my favourite but I am still not buying :tongue2:

Does anyone know when the bergamot tea will be availible in store in the UK
have seen it on American L'occitane site but cant find on UK one.
Also do you think QVC will stock this as an item on its own.
really cant justify spending almost £50 (Probably) for TSV
Just wanna try new bergamot really,

L'occitane have a 10% sale 16th-22nd June
So I will be purchasing
Rose deNuit 250 ml shower gel x 2
Rose deNuit shimmering lotion
Eco refil 400 ml of verbena liquid soap
And requesting two free samples
Which will work out at £45.23 and free shipping and will use everything unlike the TSV

I am not sure what to get, not smelt either, smiles. I may even get them both, depends what else is on if anything new, smiles.

I need to stock up a bit on L'occitane, am running a bit low, so it's a good excuse, smiles.

I just got a bottle of the reasonably new peach body lotion yesterday, and two pebbles for my bath, a cherry blossom and lavender one. My husband went to Bluewater and came back with these lovely treats.

Anyone tried the peach by the way and is it any good, smiles.

Katie

Peach is lovely. I can reccomend it.It smells lovely and the lotion is very moisturising. I like the peach as it has little balls in it to exfoliate the skin.

Latest posts

Back