L'Occitane TSV - 14/06/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am not sure what to get, not smelt either, smiles. I may even get them both, depends what else is on if anything new, smiles.

I need to stock up a bit on L'occitane, am running a bit low, so it's a good excuse, smiles.

I just got a bottle of the reasonably new peach body lotion yesterday, and two pebbles for my bath, a cherry blossom and lavender one. My husband went to Bluewater and came back with these lovely treats.

Anyone tried the peach by the way and is it any good, smiles.

Katie

What a lovely hubby you have there! I haven't tried the peach but I'm sure others will be along to give you their opinions.

What a lovely hubby you have there! I haven't tried the peach but I'm sure others will be along to give you their opinions.

I like the Peach Bl. Its smells lovely leaves the bathroom smelling just like peaches!

well I have a big stockpile too but they will be used for gifts throughout the year and a few bits for home,however I will go for the bergamot as the tsv is always good value,just need to break it to the other half now!!

L'Occitane 5 Piece Luxury Shower Bath & Body Collection
Item Number: 227754
QVC Price £47.00
Today's Special Value Price £39.10
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Pamper yourself with this luxurious L'Occitane beauty set. It's enriched with natural ingredients, features super-size and full-size products, and comes in two options: Rose or Bergamot. Rose comprises Lavender Liquid Soap (500ml), Shower Gel and Shimmering Body Lotion (both 250ml) in Rose Nuit de Mai - a new woody fragrance. Bergamot includes Verbena Liquid Soap (500ml), Shower Gel and Milky Body Mist (both 250ml) in Bergamot Tea - also a new uplifting scent. Both sets feature Milk Soap (100g) and Shea Ultra Rich Shower Cream (500ml) for extra value.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.227754

Hi all this is my first post but I have been lurking for ages!

I was in the Belfast L'Occitane shop today and had a sniff of the new Bergamot range. Not my cup of tea (excuse the pun). All I could smell was tea - stewed tea. So think I will give this one a miss.

I was in the Belfast L'Occitane shop today and had a sniff of the new Bergamot range. Not my cup of tea (excuse the pun). All I could smell was tea - stewed tea. So think I will give this one a miss.

Yeuch - did it really? That was the one I was debating but I don't want to smell like a fousty old teapot ...... :sad:

Yeuch - did it really? That was the one I was debating but I don't want to smell like a fousty old teapot ...... :sad:

To me yes. I sprayed the body mist and was expecting to be hit with a citrus smell but all I got was tea. It smelt like the taste (if that makes sense) of tea that had been brewed too long. Also the SA implied that it wasn't selling very well.

To me yes. I sprayed the body mist and was expecting to be hit with a citrus smell but all I got was tea. It smelt like the taste (if that makes sense) of tea that had been brewed too long. Also the SA implied that it wasn't selling very well.

Oh well, that's that then. I shall keep my eye out for a nice kit on easy pay instead because I'm not keen on rose either. It's not like I haven't got any other things to wash with so I'm not completely deprived I guess....... thank you for pointing that out!

Hi BakerGirl and welcome!
If I was to buy, that was the range I was heading towards. Not sure that I want it now! I thought it would smell more citrusy. Lots of people drink Earl Grey at work - can't stand the taste of the stuff - but I like the smell and it hangs around the building for ages!

Have also placed an order online. Can't stay up too late coz I am working tomorrow. Went for bergamot, although I am slightly concerned by the last few posts about the smell !!!

I will not go for it. Haven't smelled the bergamot, but I remember the white and green tea L'occitane sells, and I never liked these products.
I will probably buy during their sales in july or visit the outlet in Bicester.
I still have loads of SG ...etc to use up anyway

Hi BakerGirl and welcome!
If I was to buy, that was the range I was heading towards. Not sure that I want it now! I thought it would smell more citrusy. Lots of people drink Earl Grey at work - can't stand the taste of the stuff - but I like the smell and it hangs around the building for ages!

Thanks for the welcome Snuffles.

I was debating whether or not to mention what I thought about it. But it might smell different to you. And after all you do have QVC's famous (or should that be infamous) 30 day mbg!

I shan't be bothering. The sale in the stores starts next week and I've got an extra 10% off voucher, so hopefully I will be able to pick up a bargain :hi:

Hi BakerGirl and, from one N Ireland member to another, welcome to the forum. :D

I'm tempted, but it's a pricey item that I don't really need and, let's face it, my stockpile is quite big enough. :giggle:

Hi BakerGirl and, from one N Ireland member to another, welcome to the forum. :D

I'm tempted, but it's a pricey item that I don't really need and, let's face it, my stockpile is quite big enough. :giggle:

Thanks Calvin.

Glad I joined. While lurking in the background I have had loads of laughs and been directed to some great websites - JBD being one of them. Next stop is Darls Tarts. Only problem is what to choose? But thanks to the forum Flowerbomb is going to be one of them!

Hi Bakergirl and welcome. I'm also from Norn Iron.:angel:

Not interested in this TSV. Too much Shea Butter Body Lotions in my collection already.

Thanks for the welcome Donna255.

Talking of Shea Butter Body Lotion - I thought Alexis said that the 500ml size was not available in the shops? It's in the Belfast Store at £31.50. Although you would be mad to buy it as QVC were selling two for around £34 as far as I remember.

Latest posts

Back