L'Occitane TSV - 14/06/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like the Rose Nuit de Mai shower gel, but don't like the liquid soap or their shower cream. So my money is safe. Although saying that, I might get the new Rose perfume !!

T xx

Bakergirl, thanks for the feedback on the Bergamot option. I may well have ordered it, but I've ordered the Rose instead, after reading your comments about stewed tea!

Bakergirl, thanks for the feedback on the Bergamot option. I may well have ordered it, but I've ordered the Rose instead, after reading your comments about stewed tea!

Although not a fan of L'occitane's floral range (but funnily enough love the Cherry Blossom shower gel) the Rose Nuit de Mai smelt nicer than their standard Rose range. A bit softer.

The Bergamot was just too tannin(y) IMHO.

I like the Rose Nuit de Mai shower gel, but don't like the liquid soap or their shower cream. So my money is safe. Although saying that, I might get the new Rose perfume !!

T xx

It is gorgeous tabatha, I can really recommend it and its cheaper on QVC than Loccitane even with the P&P

They say the Bergamot is a bit spicy and lemony, the description of it on L'occitane USA sounds lovely Im going for that option.

I am not sure what to get, not smelt either, smiles. I may even get them both, depends what else is on if anything new, smiles.

I need to stock up a bit on L'occitane, am running a bit low, so it's a good excuse, smiles.

I just got a bottle of the reasonably new peach body lotion yesterday, and two pebbles for my bath, a cherry blossom and lavender one. My husband went to Bluewater and came back with these lovely treats.

Anyone tried the peach by the way and is it any good, smiles.

Katie

I got the TSV with the peach body lotion in it and it is lovely, my DD has pinched the peach scrub. I went in to a loccitane shop and tried the peach perfume but didnt really like it even though I love the body lotion.

My son went in to a loccitane store a few weeks later to buy me a perfume but couldnt remember which one I wanted and said to the SA that it was a new one (thinking it was the peach) and the SA sold him the Rose de nuit which I am glad she did as it is lovely :)

Hello and welcome to the forum BakerGirl :)

I got the TSV with the peach body lotion in it and it is lovely, my DD has pinched the peach scrub. I went in to a loccitane shop and tried the peach perfume but didnt really like it even though I love the body lotion.

My son went in to a loccitane store a few weeks later to buy me a perfume but couldnt remember which one I wanted and said to the SA that it was a new one (thinking it was the peach) and the SA sold him the Rose de nuit which I am glad she did as it is lovely :)

Hello and welcome to the forum BakerGirl :)

Thanks for the welcome Bluebell. Glad to be here!

L'Occitane 5 Piece Luxury Shower Bath & Body Collection

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.227754

Today's Special Value Price £39.10

QVC Price £47.00

Item Number 227754

UK P&P £5.95

Pamper yourself with this luxurious L'Occitane beauty set. It's enriched with natural ingredients, features super-size and full-size products, and comes in two options: Rose or Bergamot. Rose comprises Lavender Liquid Soap (500ml), Shower Gel and Shimmering Body Lotion (both 250ml) in Rose Nuit de Mai - a new woody fragrance. Bergamot includes Verbena Liquid Soap (500ml), Shower Gel and Milky Body Mist (both 250ml) in Bergamot Tea - also a new uplifting scent. Both sets feature Milk Soap (100g) and Shea Ultra Rich Shower Cream (500ml) for extra value.

Last edited:
Oh No I can feel myself giving in already to this set in the Rose, been looking at it on the Loccitane site and the shower gel and shimmering lotion are almost £30 on their own

Well I've turned the telly off, but come to see what everybody else thinks, I do not need it, but oh do I want it, maybe tomorrow......

When all is said and done it is still 45 quid for some shower gel, body lotion and hand wash :thinking2:

yes yes yes you all need it come on girls go for it!!! Dont listen to BL, she has big big stock pile. Go for it its a good deal and loads more in L'occitane shop,you know you want too, now you all listen to Dazzler!!! bluebell get buying life is for living, LucyLoo of course you want it and if you had adopted me I would buy it for you lol. Well done Pet pixie good on you !!! Dont bother with Willpower if you want it and can afford it then jolly well have it!!!!!

When all is said and done it is still 45 quid for some shower gel, body lotion and hand wash :thinking2:

Yes but dont forget when you shower the goodness of the product is entering your bloodstream and and doing you good. Its quality!!!! You could spend the same money on a slap up meal which just makes you fat so think of the good its doing, thats how I look at it anyway. anything thats to do with my appearance Im in there lol. I bet you look fab anyway Fulhamphil, so order and pamper further!!!!:flower::flower:

yes yes yes you all need it come on girls go for it!!! Dont listen to BL, she has big big stock pile. Go for it its a good deal and loads more in L'occitane shop,you know you want too, now you all listen to Dazzler!!! bluebell get buying life is for living, LucyLoo of course you want it and if you had adopted me I would buy it for you lol. Well done Pet pixie good on you !!! Dont bother with Willpower if you want it and can afford it then jolly well have it!!!!!

Yes but dont forget when you shower the goodness of the product is entering your bloodstream and and doing you good. Its quality!!!! You could spend the same money on a slap up meal which just makes you fat so think of the good its doing, thats how I look at it anyway. anything thats to do with my appearance Im in there lol. I bet you look fab anyway Fulhamphil, so order and pamper further!!!!:flower::flower:

heheheh! That's Dazzler doing her bit to lift the country out of recession! :angel:

Latest posts

Back