L'Occitane TSV - 14/06/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can I ask a favour of you both Sazza and Tia? - Would it be possible for you to post what you think? There isn't a L'Occitane shop near to me so I could investigate further.

Not keen on the lavender either but love the verbena. I think it's going to be a tough decision which to go for. Just hate the thought of giving QVC more P&P then I have to lol

I would go for the Rose de Nuit, as it is lovely, but I don't like the lavender at all..... I prefer the verben liquid soap. Must have a sniff of the bergamot EDT this week

Yeah I am not a fan of the Lavender Hand Wash either so will probably sell it on.

Can I ask a favour of you both Sazza and Tia? - Would it be possible for you to post what you think? There isn't a L'Occitane shop near to me so I could investigate further.

Not keen on the lavender either but love the verbena. I think it's going to be a tough decision which to go for. Just hate the thought of giving QVC more P&P then I have to lol

No problem TF, if I get to the shop I will post my thoughts about it!!! Like you I don't want to buy both as that means two P&Ps.

I would go for the Rose de Nuit, as it is lovely, but I don't like the lavender at all..... I prefer the verben liquid soap. Must have a sniff of the bergamot EDT this week

I agree Tia, I love the Rose de Nuit perfume but not keen on lavender hand wash, much prefer verbena.
Dont like Loccitanes shower creams so hopefully I will be able to resist this one :D

I will let you know TF. I like the verbena too, and had bergamot showergel and lotion before, but not from l'occitane.(boots mediterannean range) I loved the bergamot scent in these products, and hope L'occitane will be similar.

I don't think I'll be going for this set either. I still have masses of shower gels to work through. The only thing I would be interested in is more liquid soap but am not prepared to buy whole kit for this. x

description of the bergamot scent
The finest and most exquisite bergamot grows in Italy, in Calabria. L’OCCITANE has chosen the radiantly fresh aroma of this little citrus fruit and combined it with the distinctive perfume of black tea leaves. The result….a fragrance rich in contrasts, original and refined. A unisex scent to refresh and delight.

This eau de toilette blends the subtle and intense aromas of black tea leaves with the Calabrian bergamot. Mandarin and grapefruit light up the sparkling nature of bergamot, heightened by a dash of cardamom, while the woody notes prolong the intensity of tea, creating an original trail of scent that is rich in contrasts.

Head Notes: Bergamot from Calabria, Mandarin, Cardamom, and Grapefruit
Heart Notes: Black tea extract, Wild rose
Base Notes: Blond wood, Black wood and Musks

****** hell I want both of them and I haven't finished the first of the AD TSV yet! Pay day on the 15th of the month though which is convenient.

Can I ask a daft question then please? What would 'bergamot tea' smell like? Does anyone have it or is it new?

was in l'occitane store in Glasgow yesterday but didn't see bergamot range. if it's any help earl gray tea is black tea blended with bergamot oil so I would think it might smell similar

was in l'occitane store in Glasgow yesterday but didn't see bergamot range. if it's any help earl gray tea is black tea blended with bergamot oil so I would think it might smell similar

Did they not have a "coming soon" item at the till? I visit the Glasgow store regularly and they often have a coming soon item.

hi, is the new rose similar to the old one?, I love the shower gel and shampoo and conditioner.

The Rose Nuit is quite different to the original Rose Fragrance.

Did they not have a "coming soon" item at the till? I visit the Glasgow store regularly and they often have a coming soon item.

The only thing I saw by the tills was a tester of sunscreen, and a week or so before it was the olive skincare

Can I ask a daft question then please? What would 'bergamot tea' smell like? Does anyone have it or is it new?

Had a quick sniff of the Bergamot one when I visited the factory in Manosque last week. Even though all the prices were high I WANTED it. But was told it was not yet available. It's really lovely........fresh, refreshing, easy on the nose, like fragrant tea but with a delicate citrusy note. I preferred it to my usual L'Occitane Green Tea and Verbena fragrances.......it made them seem quite harsh in comparison. I was well disappointed as the factory was shut and the Bergamot wasn't available.

i rang up and was told it was £40 but i emailed and they said
I can confirm the current price of item 227754 is £48.00.

so the tsv price is probably £40. its too expensive i think! i know its worth about £70 but if you just bought what you want in the sale or at an outlet shop you would spend your money more wisely.

Latest posts

Back