L'Occitane TSV - 14/06/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

l'occitane tsv???

:22:
sorry if this post is already going but its my first time!!
any ideas what june tsv could be
hoping for more almond oil as just run out - or grape oil

Just realised this is next weekend.

Wondered if anyone had found out the TSV details yet.

T xx

I know i cant believe we dont know yet! i went to a loccitane outlet store yesterday, its not as good as it was before but i still got the big body lotions half price! woo! spend a fortune i cannot buy this tsv, am already buying the next liz earle tsv (most likely if the sizes are quite good)

I am visiting Manosque in 2 weeks time so hopefully i will be able to get stocked up in the factory shop, will probs do the tour too.

really looking forward to it

Hope you enjoy your factory tour iamasmall. I went last week but the factory was closed as it was a holiday Monday in France. The shop was open but everything was terribly expensive. I had a sniff of some things and ordered my favourites from QVC.

Just found this. Looks like it might be the TSV. Not sure on the price though.

Bergamot set :

1 x 250ml Bergamot Tea shower gel
1 x 250ml Bergamot Tea body milky mist
1 x 500ml Ultra rich shower cream
1 x 500ml Shea Verbena liquid soap
1 x 100g Shea Milk Soap

Rose set:
1 x 250ml Rose Nuit shower gel
1 x 250ml Rose Nuit Shimmering Lotion
1 x 500ml Ultra Rich Shower Cream
1 x 500ml Shea Lavender Liquid soap
1 x 100g Shea Milk Soap

Bergamot set :

1 x 100g Shea Milk Soap

Rose set:
1 x 100g Shea Milk Soap

Can I ask a daft question then please? What would 'bergamot tea' smell like? Does anyone have it or is it new?

Hope you enjoy your factory tour iamasmall. I went last week but the factory was closed as it was a holiday Monday in France. The shop was open but everything was terribly expensive. I had a sniff of some things and ordered my favourites from QVC.

thanks Scouser, i am expecting it to be expensive cos i already did comparisons between french and uk site, what i am hoping for is some discontinued lines, thankfully we are not going out of our way as manosque is a kinda natural halfway stopover for our holiday.

i would love to do the factory tour, but hubs has now realised this is about 90 minutes, and was last heard saying 90 minutes i could watch a football match in that time, mmm well yes and how often do i have to do that when coronation street is cancelled for some match

Can I ask a daft question then please? What would 'bergamot tea' smell like? Does anyone have it or is it new?

Think bergamot is a citrus smell........

Used to have bergamot sun cream but it was years ago......think it was citrusy :33:

Think bergamot is a citrus smell........

Used to have bergamot sun cream but it was years ago......think it was citrusy :33:

Thank you - I looked on the site but don't see anything. Well done with the weight loss by the way - what a fabulous way to go!! You must be chuffed to bits.

:1: hi all am in USA at the mo on hols,saw a poster for bergamot tea in the l'occitane store here last week and it had lemons and limes on it so it must be along those lines,the poster said coming soon so there wasnt much else to go off,they did have the rose one in though and that was a lot nicer than I thought it would be,its quite subtle
hth xx
I will defo buy the bergamot one
thanks Tabatha x

I'm undecided which to go for. I like the sound of the bergamot very much as I love most citrus smells. The descriptions of the new rose nuit has raised my curiosity, especially as I don't like the present rose fragrance.

Oh would love the rose one but i have so much even got the new shower gel in the rose full size and got the small rose shower gel and body lotion free with a lot of hand creams. i have so much loccitane i better not buy this, wonder how much it is.

got to have both wouldnt be a good idea to combine the postage costs if you bought two like molton brown used to do..

i bet this is about £40. they never have one that is less than that. i bet the christmas tsv will have the big body lotion because it hasnt been in a tsv since before last christmas. i would be more tempted if this did not have the liquid soap in and the hand cream and body lotion.

Bergamot set :

1 x 100g Shea Milk Soap

Rose set:
1 x 100g Shea Milk Soap

Thanks Tabatha, I had that number noted down as a possible for an upcoming TSV but wasn't sure which brand.

QVC have the new Bergamot EDT as well http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228454

Shall have to pop into the store here and smell that, might be best if I don't like it as I know I like the new Rose Nuit!!! :laughing:

Latest posts

Back