L'Occitane TSV - 14/06/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did anyone hear AY last night hinting about lots of Rose coming up in June, not sure if she meant the TSV or not

I got a card last week in the Instyle Magazine and thought it was a great offer but I have just been checking the conditions and it says the gift is only available to the first 350 subscribers, does that mean you wouldnt know if you were going to get the loccitane gift until after you had subscribed
[/QUOTE

I believe you can cancel your subscription at any time and get a refund for any copies you don't receive - those are standard terms and conditions for subscriptions, but worth checking the t & c's on this offer to be sure!

I believe you can cancel your subscription at any time and get a refund for any copies you don't receive - those are standard terms and conditions for subscriptions, but worth checking the t & c's on this offer to be sure!

It says "This offer is for a minimum term of 12 months and refunds cannot be issued"

In the airport in Orlando the l'Occitane shop had the MOST DEVINE range Rose de nuit Mai, (sp?) I so hope that this is the TSV is so Im buying several its LUSH!

DUH!!! Hangs head in shame just read the thread posts after posting!

Last edited:

I'm currently using the Rose Nuit de Mai Shower Gel and the Shimmering Lotion. I think I prefer it more than L'Occitane's original rose.

Thinking about buying the perfume, do you know if it smells the same as the Shower Gel ?

Thanks,

T xx

I'm currently using the Rose Nuit de Mai Shower Gel and the Shimmering Lotion. I think I prefer it more than L'Occitane's original rose.

Thinking about buying the perfume, do you know if it smells the same as the Shower Gel ?

Thanks,

T xx

I have got the shower gel and lotion and tried the perfume in the store. It smells like the body lotion i like the shower gel but it seems fainter than other ones from loccitane? wierd but lovely! i would like the tsv but ive got body lotion and shower gel to last me at least a year!

Thanks,

T xx

Like the sound of the shimmer lotion ohhh

I have got the shower gel and lotion and tried the perfume in the store. It smells like the body lotion i like the shower gel but it seems fainter than other ones from loccitane?

i think that too. beautiful though.
the scent reminds me sightly of JLo's Live perfume; i hope i haven't put you off.:20:
there is currently a rose spring set (regular or nuit) free offer on the l'occitane website, if you buy 2 rose products.
http://uk.loccitane.com/FO/Content/LP/Rose-Spring-Sets.aspx

I have got the shower gel and lotion and tried the perfume in the store. It smells like the body lotion i like the shower gel but it seems fainter than other ones from loccitane?

i think that too. beautiful though.
the scent reminds me sightly of JLo's Live perfume; i hope i haven't put you off.:20: there is currently a rose spring set (regular or nuit) free offer on the l'occitane website, if you buy 2 rose products.
http://uk.loccitane.com/FO/Content/LP/Rose-Spring-Sets.aspx

OMG Watersiren that one of my favourite perfumes J lo Live!!!:4: I like the live luxe too.

The new rose is gorgeous, I am still in Belgium till tonight and bought it here for my sister as a present. I will certainly go for this one, I hope the perfume will be included in the TSV
it is so much nicer than the original rose one, which was not really my cup of tea.
The new rose is fresh, sensual, perfect for summer!! (and not as sweet as the peach one)

OH! im trying to not buy this tsv when it comes,

My ideal tsv would be:
the new rose nuit de mai fragrance,
500ml shea body lotion
150ml shea hand cream
pure shea butter
maybe the new body lotion of rose nuit de mai
And all for the price of the perfume! many tsvs recently are pay for one product and get the others free!

THIS IS NOT THE TSV BTW! lol

ok dream over:25:

OH! im trying to not buy this tsv when it comes,

My ideal tsv would be:
the new rose nuit de mai fragrance,
500ml shea body lotion
150ml shea hand cream
pure shea butter
maybe the new body lotion of rose nuit de mai
And all for the price of the perfume! many tsvs recently are pay for one product and get the others free!

THIS IS NOT THE TSV BTW! lol

ok dream over:25:

Seems ages since we had a Shea Butter Handcream in a TSV, it's still one of my favs.

yep. they could do a double perfume in the kit like philosophy did. i dont ever remember them doing a perfume. we will probably get more shower gel in a big size and maybe new rose shampoo and conditioner (or they may flog us some of the older one) and a rose hand cream

Seems ages since we had a Shea Butter Handcream in a TSV, it's still one of my favs.

I agree, would love to see more shea butter hand cream in the tsv's

I walked past a Loccitane shop yesterday and was really chuffed with myself for not going in :D
I was going to try the new rose perfume but thought I better not as I might be tempted to buy.
My son came back home today from London and he brought me the Rose Nuit de Mai perfume and it is lovely :) I am well chuffed

I agree, would love to see more shea butter hand cream in the tsv's

I walked past a Loccitane shop yesterday and was really chuffed with myself for not going in :D
I was going to try the new rose perfume but thought I better not as I might be tempted to buy.
My son came back home today from London and he brought me the Rose Nuit de Mai perfume and it is lovely :) I am well chuffed

Glad you like it Bluebell. Enjoy!!! And what a lovely son you have!

i will be 'looting' the store in Brus city centre soon!!
there are new face products coming out...organic olive range (available from 28th may)
can't wait!

Latest posts

Back