L'Occitane TSV - 14/02/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

no it didnt,I watched the last airing and it was still there,it was pretty expensive though with p&p so maybe a lot of people cant justify spending that amount of money at the mo

I resisted, and I'm a L'Occitane addict! Had the TSV included body lotion I'd have had to go for it, but even though I thought it'd grab me it didn't. so I've saved my pennies for something else!

I resisted, and I'm a L'Occitane addict! Had the TSV included body lotion I'd have had to go for it, but even though I thought it'd grab me it didn't. so I've saved my pennies for something else![/QUOTE]

Same here tootsie. I'd have used some of the other bits and pieces myself and some would have gone in the present drawer. Love the body lotion. :D

l'occitane sold a measley 8,000 units. this has to be the worst ever for them.
good news i would imagine for those that resisted as we will get a chance to smell it first and secondly it will be on an intro price anyway and even easypays which i aslo hate as it always creeps up on you.

Didn't find it that difficult to resist, though had it been on EP would have been more tempted. :33: Couldn't really part with 45 quid on something I didn't particularly need and could quite easily live without. :23:

About £49,Dazzler.Our tax rate is higher & extra postage too :17:

Oh I see Marzy aww well you did the right thing not ordering then as that really bumps uo the price for you. keep your eyes peeled for "Last Clicks".:10:

l'occitane sold a measley 8,000 units. this has to be the worst ever for them.
good news i would imagine for those that resisted as we will get a chance to smell it first and secondly it will be on an intro price anyway and even easypays which i aslo hate as it always creeps up on you.

i am not so keen on easypays either unless its very very expensive as the payment hits you twice or three times when you can do without it really.

They did not sell alot then,not surprised with the credit crunch.

L'Occitane TSV

Same as you Topcat,just ordered the auto delivery option and the things I dont use I will give as gifts! I am like you,love opening parcels!! Am looking forward to trying the peach,hope it arrives quickly!

Ditto Queenie and Topcat. I used to love coming home with lots of bags, now I prefer to sit in comfort and let the goodies come to me. Did resist this though. I'm already up to my eyes in Cherry Blossom and although I want to try the Verbena and Ruban D'Orange decided I'd just buy the bits I want separately than have the whole AD package. Sensible for once!!

Mine arrived today after being shipped Saturday - has to be the quickest delivery ever!!

Anyway the peach is absolutely gorgeous and just as nice as Cherry Blossom IMHO. I'm going to have a good try later but glad I bought it as I also love the Rose.

Mine arrived today after being shipped Saturday - has to be the quickest delivery ever!!

Anyway the peach is absolutely gorgeous and just as nice as Cherry Blossom IMHO. I'm going to have a good try later but glad I bought it as I also love the Rose.

WOW that is quick delivery, mine was just shipped yesterday so hope I dont have to wait too long

Wow BB that was quick. Hope mine comes soon, as mine was shipped Saturday too.

Wow that was quick. I didn't go for it in the end, but I would love to hear what you thought of the peach scrub and moisture gel BB.

Thanks,

T x

Mine arrived today too. I ordered at about 9pm on Friday and it was shipped on Saturday. I haven't tried any of it but on first sniff it seems really nice.

Mine has arrived today. The peach Blossom smells nice but I don't like it as much as the Cherry, as I think the cherry smells sweeter. I appled the lotion to my hands and that is lovely and moisturising. The Peach Scrub lathers up well and the little balls don't feel harsh. I like the Rose anyway has had that before. I think it was worth the money as nice big sizes. Just been to arrange it all on my bathroom trolly. Hubby says he does not know where I find all the room for it on there, but as soon as I see a gap I fill it lol, I don't stockpile, I have all mine out so I got a good choice of what to use.

Still waiting for my ab lounge to arrive though its taking ages, not sure who ships this item! Also am waiting for a collection of my faulty stepper.

my mum just rang ,mine is at her house so I am going for it later,she takes my parcels as I work nights and the postman is always waking me up.Am looking forward to trying it out!I ordered the auto delivery option,I can use some and what I dont want for gifts,lots of women in the family who love l'occitane!!:1:

my mum just rang ,mine is at her house so I am going for it later,she takes my parcels as I work nights and the postman is always waking me up.Am looking forward to trying it out!I ordered the auto delivery option,I can use some and what I dont want for gifts,lots of women in the family who love l'occitane!!:1:

Great news Queenie! Enjoy using it. I am going to use mine later too. Good idea to save for gifts, it is always nice to receive L'occitane IMO.

Mine has arrived today. The peach Blossom smells nice but I don't like it as much as the Cherry, as I think the cherry smells sweeter. I appled the lotion to my hands and that is lovely and moisturising. The Peach Scrub lathers up well and the little balls don't feel harsh. I like the Rose anyway has had that before. I think it was worth the money as nice big sizes. Just been to arrange it all on my bathroom trolly. Hubby says he does not know where I find all the room for it on there, but as soon as I see a gap I fill it lol, I don't stockpile, I have all mine out so I got a good choice of what to use.

Still waiting for my ab lounge to arrive though its taking ages, not sure who ships this item! Also am waiting for a collection of my faulty stepper.

Dazzler, glad to hear that it arrived okay.

When you use the scrub can you tell me what it's like. I don't know if you have used the LE Energising Scrub, but I wondered if it was like that (meaning can you still feel the balls or do they disappear - hope that makes sense).

Also what does the body lotion/gel feel like.

Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks,

T x

Latest posts

Back