L'Occitane TSV - 14/02/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The peach blossom is lovely and light but I found the scrub too light, I like to feel that the scrub is actually doing something.
The lids are a real pain and I struggle to get the products out :(

That's right Bluebell, the scrub is quite light. Not as many balls in it as Liz Earle Scrub. It like the way it lathers up and leaves your skin smelling lovely for hours, even the next day. I like the lotion too very cooling and light.

the peach blossom is still not showing on their site. :( I'll have spent all my money on something else if it doesn't hurry up !

Just had a look mrsjames, and like you I can't see it either. what about sendning them a email. QVC still have the TSV set at £45. Save your money for the peach, don't go spending it on Kaftons and fleeflops will you!?:25:

the peach blossom is still not showing on their site. :( I'll have spent all my money on something else if it doesn't hurry up !

Mrs James, I spoke to someone at L'Occitane last week and the Peach Blossom Range is due out on Thursday. The Scrub is going to be priced at £12.25 and the Moisture Gel will be £16.15. Hope that helps.

I'll definitely be on their website first thing Thursday to order mine.

Mrs James, I spoke to someone at L'Occitane last week and the Peach Blossom Range is due out on Thursday. The Scrub is going to be priced at £12.25 and the Moisture Gel will be £16.15. Hope that helps.

I'll definitely be on their website first thing Thursday to order mine.

I know the TSV wasnt particularly great value compared to what some of them are but for just over another £10 you could have had the supersizes of rose hand cream and shower gel.
I am glad I went for the TSV

I know the TSV wasnt particularly great value compared to what some of them are but for just over another £10 you could have had the supersizes of rose hand cream and shower gel.
I am glad I went for the TSV

I know Bluebell. I'm so annoyed with myself for not getting it now !!!

:) :)

The price on QVC is showing at £47.75. TSV price was £39.84.

Hope Tabatha and Mrsjames get what they want. xxx

That's right Bluebell, the scrub is quite light. Not as many balls in it as Liz Earle Scrub. It like the way it lathers up and leaves your skin smelling lovely for hours, even the next day. I like the lotion too very cooling and light.

Dazzler, it is unlike you to keep referring to balls...I'm shocked...

Dazzler, it is unlike you to keep referring to balls...I'm shocked...

Well I am only a expert on exfoiliating Balls, but as far as balls go the bigger the better, hence why I love Liz's scrub so much, because that has lots of big balls in there!:11:

Gracious heavens! Such talk from a normally demure laydee...Have you been on the sherry again?

Blimey, I dread to think what you'll be saying once you have...i blush very easily you know, especially when I'm around exfoliating balls.

Latest posts

Back