L'Occitane TSV - 14/02/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dazzler, glad to hear that it arrived okay.

When you use the scrub can you tell me what it's like. I don't know if you have used the LE Energising Scrub, but I wondered if it was like that (meaning can you still feel the balls or do they disappear - hope that makes sense).

Also what does the body lotion/gel feel like.

Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks,

T x

Hi Tabatha,

I am going to use the Peach tonight, but I have just been and tried it on the back of my hand. Ok I put the Liz Earle Scrub on the back of one hand, without water and then the other hand the Peach scrub without water. When I rubbed the Liz Scrub, it felt like more of a scrub then the peach, as in to touch the liz one it felt more intense. The peach one has got less balls in it more of the shower gel I would say, I rubbed that on the back of my hand and it foamed up white without water, whereas the liz didnt. The balls disappeared like liz, but I would say the amount of balls in the peach is less. hope I am making sense. I like them both, but out the too I would say the Liz is more of a intense scrub then the Peach. The balls yes do disappear like Liz's does.

Ok the lotion - it sank in my hand immediately on application, very moisturising smells great! it is a very light lotion not a thick lotion, its not like the L'occitane shea butter one for dry skin, its on the same level as the Cherry Blossom lotion, it is also cooling on the skin but not cold, its not greasy. The smell lingers as its about half a hour ago I did this on my hands.

Hope this helps you but feel free to ask any more as I don't mind xxxx

Why oh why do these delivery people leave the parcels at the front door, in full view of the street and anyone going past??? Worst thing I have been in all morning and did not hear the doorbell, so rather suspect they did not even bother to ring.
Rant over:mad:
have mine too, so smile on my face now:1:

Why oh why do these delivery people leave the parcels at the front door, in full view of the street and anyone going past??? Worst thing I have been in all morning and did not hear the doorbell, so rather suspect they did not even bother to ring.
Rant over:mad:
have mine too, so smile on my face now:1:

I know what you mean Star, and you never know when they are going to arrive either. Mine was left by my dustbin very early this morning, as my gate was locked she must have come really early as I unlock the gate when I get up.The delivery guy has just brought my ab lounge as well, but when I tried to give him my faulty stepper to go back he said he could not take it as he had no paperwork so hoping they may come backl another day but don't know when!

The peach bottles are already selling on ebay!!
I love l'occitane, but rarely buy the TSV's as half of the stuff I don't use and can't be bothered anymore to list items on ebay either.
I go to Bicester Village outlet twice a year and stock up on the goodies I really want.

Mine arrived today by courier , really nice man . It is beautiful the scent of the peach is peachy but not artificial . Im so looking forward to using it

Mine arrived this morning - great delivery for a change.

The peach is yummy and the lotion is light, it says on the bottle it "leaves a velvety powder finish on the body"
I tried it on one arm before I went to college and when I came home the arm still felt lovely and moisturised :)

Glad I went for it, cant wait to try it in the shower

chuffed with mine too,the lotion is lovely,put it on my arms to test it,can still smell it now and I put it on 4 hours ago,its light and very peachy,not sickly sweet smelling though,just lovely:1:

Hi Tabatha,

I am going to use the Peach tonight, but I have just been and tried it on the back of my hand. Ok I put the Liz Earle Scrub on the back of one hand, without water and then the other hand the Peach scrub without water. When I rubbed the Liz Scrub, it felt like more of a scrub then the peach, as in to touch the liz one it felt more intense. The peach one has got less balls in it more of the shower gel I would say, I rubbed that on the back of my hand and it foamed up white without water, whereas the liz didnt. The balls disappeared like liz, but I would say the amount of balls in the peach is less. hope I am making sense. I like them both, but out the too I would say the Liz is more of a intense scrub then the Peach. The balls yes do disappear like Liz's does.

Ok the lotion - it sank in my hand immediately on application, very moisturising smells great! it is a very light lotion not a thick lotion, its not like the L'occitane shea butter one for dry skin, its on the same level as the Cherry Blossom lotion, it is also cooling on the skin but not cold, its not greasy. The smell lingers as its about half a hour ago I did this on my hands.

Hope this helps you but feel free to ask any more as I don't mind xxxx

Dazzler you're an angel. Thanks for your description it was great and I knew exactly what you meant.

You have made me so jealous - wish I had gone for it now.

Love

T x

hi Tabatha
dont think it will be long before it hits the l'occitane stores,the scrub is in todays look magazine,at least if you buy instore you can just buy the items you want and no extras ie rose stuff!:1:
I hope you get one soon xx Jane

hi Tabatha
dont think it will be long before it hits the l'occitane stores,the scrub is in todays look magazine,at least if you buy instore you can just buy the items you want and no extras ie rose stuff!:1:
I hope you get one soon xx Jane

Thanks Jane.

Will keep my eye out for it on their website.

T x

Tabatha - I showered today in the peach and it is just how I said it was after using it on my hands, its lathers up lovely and scrub is not too harsh. I think you would love it. The lotion is lovely too. I can still smell the fragrance on me this evening yet I showered in it early afternoon..

Tabatha - I showered today in the peach and it is just how I said it was after using it on my hands, its lathers up lovely and scrub is not too harsh. I think you would love it. The lotion is lovely too. I can still smell the fragrance on me this evening yet I showered in it early afternoon..

Thanks Dazzler - I'm so jealous.

I spoke to L'Occitane today the Peach Range is due out next week, so I'll place an order for the scrub and lotion then.

Does the body lotion have a shimmer to it ?

Take care,

T x

Thanks Dazzler - I'm so jealous.

I spoke to L'Occitane today the Peach Range is due out next week, so I'll place an order for the scrub and lotion then.

Does the body lotion have a shimmer to it ?

Take care,

T x

That is great news, you won't have long to wait!
The Body Lotion does not have a shimmer to it but it does make your skin feel very soft and smells divine!:32:

Hi Tabatha
glad you dont have to wait long,Dazzler is quite right,you will love the peach it smells yummy,I can still smell mine from this morning too x

Hi Tabatha
glad you dont have to wait long,Dazzler is quite right,you will love the peach it smells yummy,I can still smell mine from this morning too x

Thanks Queenie. Roll on next week when I can order it.

Haven't tried the scrub yet, will have a go in the morning now I've just read this. DH suggested I get the AD option for Valentines day as he didn't get me a card. I definitely got a better deal!

The peach blossom is lovely and light but I found the scrub too light, I like to feel that the scrub is actually doing something.
The lids are a real pain and I struggle to get the products out :(

Latest posts

Back