L'Occitane TSV - 14/02/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Just to let you know there is a L'Occitane TSV on Saturday 14/02/09.

Possible TSV details. I have found three numbers with the same descriptions, which sound like they might be the TSV.

227032 - L’Occitane 5 Piece Traditional Secrets Collection
QVC 47.75 UK PP 5.45

1 x 250ml Peach Blossom Shower Polishing Nectar,
1 x 250ml Peach Blossom Skin Moisture Gel
1 x 125g Bonee Mere Soap
1 x 150ml Rose Hand Cream Tube
1 x 500ml Rose Bath & Shower Gel with Pump.
Exclusive Pre Launch of Peach Blossom Range, in stores end of Feb.This 5 piece kit includes 2 exclusive supersizes. PAO 12mths for all except soap 24mths. Manufacturer date-10/2008 shower polishing nectar.09/2008-Skin Moisture Gel.

227041 - L’Occitane - 5 Piece Traditional Secrets Collection
QVC 47.75 UK PP 5.45

1 x 250ml Citrus Verbena Shower Gel
1 x 250ml Verbena Body Ice Gel,
1 x 125g Bonne Mere Verbena Soap
1 x 150ml Shea Hand Cream Tube
1 x 450ml Verbena Shower Gel
1 x 1ml Immortelle Very Precious Cream
Contains essential oils of verbena,orange,geranium & lemon tree.Body Ice Gel moisturises & soothes,perfect for a massage after workout or sun exposure.Unisex fragrance is refreshing & citrusy. The shea hand cream is a best-selling product containing moisturising shea butter. PAO 12mths except soap pao 24mths.

227042 - L’Occitane - 5 Piece Traditional Secrets Collection
QVC 47.75 UK PP 5.45

1 x 250ml Ruban D'Orange Shower Gel
1 x 250ml Ruban D'Orange Body Milk
1 x 125g Bonne Mere Milk Soap
1 x 150ml Shea Hand Cream
1 x 500ml Shea Hand & Body Wash.
Perfect for a full shower & moisturising routine.The shower gel is enriched in softening pulp concentrate to gently clean the skin & the body milk contains moisturising shea & peel orange extrtact.The collection offers a fresh & invigorating scent of citrus fruits.Contains the best selling product Shea Hand Cream.Suitable for all skin types & fragrance is unisex. PAO 12mths for all except soap-24mths.

Possible TSV details. I have found three numbers with the same descriptions, which sound like they might be the TSV.

227032 - L’Occitane 5 Piece Traditional Secrets Collection
QVC 47.75 UK PP 5.45

1 x 250ml Peach Blossom Shower Polishing Nectar,
1 x 250ml Peach Blossom Skin Moisture Gel
1 x 125g Bonee Mere Soap
1 x 150ml Rose Hand Cream Tube
1 x 500ml Rose Bath & Shower Gel with Pump.
Exclusive Pre Launch of Peach Blossom Range, in stores end of Feb.This 5 piece kit includes 2 exclusive supersizes. PAO 12mths for all except soap 24mths. Manufacturer date-10/2008 shower polishing nectar.09/2008-Skin Moisture Gel.

227041 - L’Occitane - 5 Piece Traditional Secrets Collection
QVC 47.75 UK PP 5.45

1 x 250ml Citrus Verbena Shower Gel
1 x 250ml Verbena Body Ice Gel,
1 x 125g Bonne Mere Verbena Soap
1 x 150ml Shea Hand Cream Tube
1 x 450ml Verbena Shower Gel
1 x 1ml Immortelle Very Precious Cream
Contains essential oils of verbena,orange,geranium & lemon tree.Body Ice Gel moisturises & soothes,perfect for a massage after workout or sun exposure.Unisex fragrance is refreshing & citrusy. The shea hand cream is a best-selling product containing moisturising shea butter. PAO 12mths except soap pao 24mths.

227042 - L’Occitane - 5 Piece Traditional Secrets Collection
QVC 47.75 UK PP 5.45

1 x 250ml Ruban D'Orange Shower Gel
1 x 250ml Ruban D'Orange Body Milk
1 x 125g Bonne Mere Milk Soap
1 x 150ml Shea Hand Cream
1 x 500ml Shea Hand & Body Wash.
Perfect for a full shower & moisturising routine.The shower gel is enriched in softening pulp concentrate to gently clean the skin & the body milk contains moisturising shea & peel orange extrtact.The collection offers a fresh & invigorating scent of citrus fruits.Contains the best selling product Shea Hand Cream.Suitable for all skin types & fragrance is unisex. PAO 12mths for all except soap-24mths.

Thanks Tabatha!! I had found 227 041 and 042.

Wonder if it is going to be an Auto Delivery and you will get each of these sets over a year.

I'm glad to see them offering something new instead of constant lavender, verbena and rose stuff in the TSVs. I think the beauty TSVs need a real shake-up as they are becoming so samey, and a lot of the time just look like little bits cobbled together to make up the oft-lauded 'ml for ml value.'

Last edited:
Wonder if it is going to be an Auto Delivery and you will get each of these sets over a year.

That's what I was thinking Sazza.

I'm hoping that the TSV will be 227032, as I'd love to try the Peach Blossom.

That's what I was thinking Sazza.

I'm hoping that the TSV will be 227032, as I'd love to try the Peach Blossom.

I suspect that will be the TSV and the others will be the ones to come on Auto Delivery!! Fingers crossed eh? :wave:

Sounds gorgeous,thanks for posting,cant wait to try it!Love l'occitane,my mother in law bought me a lovely set for Christmas too:1:
Can spend even more birthday money now!! Four days till the big 4 0 !!

they could easily make up a fourth option containing men-friendly shower gels, the soap and then the Cade shave balm and shave cream or oil but instead they continually push those damned hand creams and body lotions.

apparently QVC and L'Occitane are not interested in selling to men.

Thanks Tabatha. Well, I'll be trying the Ruban d'Orange and all the New Year good intentions have just flown out the window! Damn you QVC...why can you make a rational woman part with her cash every time?

Latest posts

Back