L'Occitane TSV - 14/02/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I sooo wanted to buy this but its almost £50.00 with p&p so have decided against it. Will see if any kits are on easy pay later. I prefer travel sizes as I get bored with the smells very quickly.

i will not buy i will not buy i will not buy
i will not click add to cart
i will not click add to cart
i will not go to express checkout
i will not go to express checkout
i will not listen to hubs say treat yourself
i will not listen to hubs, the very same hubs who does not know i spent £85 on decleor this morning whilst he was browsing PS3 games
i will change channels now

Said no and still saying no.

the Peach Blossom will be out in the L'Occitane stores and online shortly prefer to sniff it.

Oh easy pay, I have to mark when each payment is coming out on the calender and in my filofax.

I got as far as 'view your order' then I spotted the amount plus p+p - £45 something....
which then got me thinking 'thats a lot of money', 'it's nearly £50' etc. ..

I then did what I've never done before - pressed CANCEL.

I can't deny the tug to buy because I know I will love the peach AND because of the saving - but I simply can't afford to like anymore!! It's like how much more can I indulge myself?!

I am trying to let go of these external things in part and appreciate all those little gems and 'full sizes' I have in my bathroom.

hi loveheart bought excellence de l'age divine regenerating mask pack of 8 £47.21 and same range eye and lip creme £38.61.

i do love decleor, but prefer to use with clarins blue orchid face oil which i prefer to decleor oils.

was a bit miffed with sales assistant as i wanted a sample of peel and she claimed not to have any, though i know for a fact she has a draw full, but we only have one decleor stockist here so could not through a hissy

have also just done a stocktake of my l'occitane and have at least 18 months supply of sg and soap, so will not buy, despite being tempted by the peach

Decided to give this one a miss. Might have been tempted to buy it if the Shower Polishing Nectar had been a bath & shower gel rather than a scrub.

Also was a bit worried as L'Occitane's Shea Body Lotion recently brought me out in a rash, that the Peach Skin Moisture Gel might do the same.

Not this time

Hi,
I decided against this one as we have so much to use up and I am not fussed about rose as a fragrance.
It might also have something to do with spending so much on Dents bags.......

:54::54::54:

i soooo want it ( the peach ) but i've got to fuel the car up today and it's one or the other :( Hang on, you don't suppose the car'll run on rose gel ???

I'm not sure about the rose shower gel Mrs J, but I was forced to watch an episode of Top Gear when Richard Hammond successfully ran his car using COW DUNG.............................................:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Now thats fuel for thought.............................:LOL::LOL:

I have caved in and ordered it on Auto Delivery - I jusy love getting parcels!!!!

Same as you Topcat,just ordered the auto delivery option and the things I dont use I will give as gifts! I am like you,love opening parcels!! Am looking forward to trying the peach,hope it arrives quickly!

Didn't go for it,in the end,just couldn't justify spending over £50 when I've got so much stuff stashed.

Saying that,I bought a lovely Dents handbag,instead :53:

Didn't go for it,in the end,just couldn't justify spending over £50 when I've got so much stuff stashed.

Saying that,I bought a lovely Dents handbag,instead :53:

Why would it come to over £50 Marzy as mine was £45.50, is it to do with where you live? I sawthe Dents Handbags they looked really nice. Enjoy yours when it arrives

Latest posts

Back