L'Occitane TSV - 14/02/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have gone for it as I want to try the peach - I don't have stock pile I use every bit!

Something worrying you BB?!!! :1: Don't be a bad influence Dazzler!

P.S. Can't decide whether to or not......:33:

Now come along BL you know you want :1: too!! I think you should Bl, you can have a lovely soak in the rose, or the peach have then both out on the go so you can choose.

Now come along BL you know you want :1: too!! I think you should Bl, you can have a lovely soak in the rose, or the peach have then both out on the go so you can choose.

Stop it.........I have strong willpower so I'm going to bed now. If it's there in the morning (which I expect it will be!!) I'll have a rethink. :54:

No nothing worrying me, just feeling like everyones ganging up on me :11: apart from Dazzler

You dont need it either then BL :LOL:

You're right which is why I'm going to sleep on it! :1:

I'm not ganging up on you BB - you're a special friend which is why I'm looking out for you.....:3:

Stop it.........I have strong willpower so I'm going to bed now. If it's there in the morning (which I expect it will be!!) I'll have a rethink. :54:

It is delivered by Parcelnet Busy. Just imagine after a hard day soaking in a luxury bath and taking in the aromas of the lovely Peach Blossom or the beautiful Rose..... then moisturising from head to toe in the very moisturising body creams. I use the handcream on my body by the way ..... lovely!

I am sure you will go for it.

I'm off to bed without having made a purchase. I love L'Occitane and had intended to buy but there was no EZ pay option and by the time the p&p is added it's a lot to pay out for some bath products when I've got a stockpile in the wardrobe and my car needs taxing at the end of the month.

No nothing worrying me, just feeling like everyones ganging up on me :11: apart from Dazzler

You dont need it either then BL :LOL:

:10::10: go for it BB, Your hubby knows what he is talking about, he wants you to have it, he knows you have good taste.

Latest posts

Back