Liz Earle TSV on Saturday 17th October 2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flora

Registered Shopper
Hi, everyone !

There's a TSV from Liz Earle on Saturday 17th October 2009 ! :clapping::clapping:

Can't wait ! :sun::sun::flower::flower:

Liz Earles TSv's are always very good I find.. I bet Someone will be along to help soon and find out for us all.

Yippeee I bought a few bits on Saturday with the 3 easy pays but I love her TSV's and luckily I will be back from hols in time...

I can't wait:cool2: Her TSV'S are always brilliant. It got me thinking what my ideal LE TSV would be.
I've decided it's a bumper C&P, full size skin repair, energising hip and thigh gel(we haven't seen that for a while) full size orange body wash, the pink lip gloss/balm and some of the new perfume. I can dream . What would your dream LE TSV be?:smirk:

I love LE but to be honest I buy more from her direct. I find the TSV's often have things I don't use.
But if I buy direct I can mix and match the things I really need and all for just one P+P plus the complimentary gift (travel size C&P etc) is always useful and cancels out the cost of P+P. I even got sent a full size moisturizer back in January as a loyal customer gift. But that's just me.
I hope it's something you need/love.

jan

I love LE but to be honest I buy more from her direct. I find the TSV's often have things I don't use.
But if I buy direct I can mix and match the things I really need and all for just one P+P plus the complimentary gift (travel size C&P etc) is always useful and cancels out the cost of P+P. I even got sent a full size moisturizer back in January as a loyal customer gift. But that's just me.
I hope it's something you need/love.

jan

you're right. The p&p charges on qvc are ridiculous, however i'm an absolute sucker for her TSV's.i've tried resisting but it's no good i always end up giving in.
Good for you, for getting a full size moisturizer as a gift, you must be a very loyal customer:clapping: What a shame qvc don't run the same system, i'd never have to buy a moisturizer again :giggle:

I can't wait:cool2: Her TSV'S are always brilliant. It got me thinking what my ideal LE TSV would be.
I've decided it's a bumper C&P, full size skin repair, energising hip and thigh gel(we haven't seen that for a while) full size orange body wash, the pink lip gloss/balm and some of the new perfume. I can dream . What would your dream LE TSV be?:smirk:

The entire Superskin range: full sizes and a fabulous price (fat chance!)

Thanks Sazza!:flower: But the image is too small for me to work out what's in there... Hopefully our hounds will find the product description soon!

Thanks Sazza, you've made my day.:clapping::clapping: I've managed to make out the C&P, what looks like a full size skin repair, the gold shimmer thingy, but having trouble with the others. Can anyone help?

Thanks Sazza
200ml C&P and 50ml skin repair small instant boost skin tonic
There is a small size of the foot scrub and foot cream and the gold shimmer
The tube of gentle face exfoliator and a small intensive nourishing - I think
guessing a small hand repair and botanical body cream.

BB, thanks! I hope you are right as it sounds really good, all things I need/use/would like to try. The only one I'm not sure about is the gold shimmer thingy, not sure what that it, but I'm off to check it out on LE's web site... Ohhh, can't wait!:rock:

Thanks Sazza
200ml C&P and 50ml skin repair small instant boost skin tonic
There is a small size of the foot scrub and foot cream and the gold shimmer
The tube of gentle face exfoliator and a small intensive nourishing - I think
guessing a small hand repair and botanical body cream.

Oh, Thanks bluebell, i must get my eyes tested! 200ml C&P yipee:clapping:

Haven't tried the foot treatments yet so thats something new to look forward too. Roll on TSV day:happy:

Thanks Sazza and Bluebell, disappointed there's no superskin anything or perfume sample! OK, maybe I was wishing too hard!

Latest posts

Back