Liz Earle TSV 8/8/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nope.
This one isn’t happening either.
Nearly 2 months since I’ve bought anything from Q , auto deliveries apart.
Get In! 🥳
Not ordered anything since the Elemis Christmas TSV, wait for the drum roll ..............in 2021🤸🤸

Mancave Sea Salt is exactly the same as MB's Coastal Cypress but I'm just not as keen on the texture of it to be honest. I find it just a little bit too thick and gloopy. I do still use it occasionally.
I don't think any of their other scents resemble anything from MB though as far as I can remember.

I bought the sea salt after it was mentioned on here…. it was a really good deal, I think £8 at the time… but I didn’t like the feel of it.
I have to use Sanex body wash as anything else gives me a rash. I've also had to start using Sanex roll on deodorant due to severe itching with any other product.
I totally hold COVID responsible for that and the dreadful dry skin on my shins.

Cleanse and Glow is really really lovely. One of the best cleanser's. Prefer it to the Elemis Cleansing Balm and not a great lover of Cleanse and polish. The lavender cleanse and polish is nice.
I use the cleanse & glow as a second cleanse using C&P to remove makeup and also as morning cleanser.I like both the cleanser and tonic after thinking they would be too drying for my skin (wrong).I am well stocked up using the LE website during their sale but will no doubt go for the TSV.

I have to use Sanex body wash as anything else gives me a rash. I've also had to start using Sanex roll on deodorant due to severe itching with any other product.
I totally hold COVID responsible for that and the dreadful dry skin on my shins.
I have had a bad reaction to some deodorants particularly the Vaseline one and had to get some prescribed cream for it..stick to Sanex now. I used to be able to use anything on my skin, but not now.
Think I will resist this tsv as got too much stuff to use up,

I have had a bad reaction to some deodorants particularly the Vaseline one and had to get some prescribed cream for it..stick to Sanex now. I used to be able to use anything on my skin, but not now.
Think I will resist this tsv as got too much stuff to use up,
I really like Fussy deodorant, you buy the case and order whatever scented refills you like, they come in cardboard packaging so recyclable, doesn’t leave any powdery residue, believe it was on Dragons Den.😊

I tried the skin repair cream in Boots at the weekend.
Yuk! it has that same horrible smell that the original one used to have.
I had to scrub the back of my hand to remove it. :sick:
I use the cleanse & glow as a second cleanse using C&P to remove makeup and also as morning cleanser.I like both the cleanser and tonic after thinking they would be too drying for my skin (wrong).I am well stocked up using the LE website during their sale but will no doubt go for the TSV.
There are some of the glow products in the outlet section on the LE website. Currently has 40% off….

I tried the skin repair cream in Boots at the weekend.
Yuk! it has that same horrible smell that the original one used to have.
I had to scrub the back of my hand to remove it. :sick:
I loved the original before they messed with
it. 👀

I have the Elemis Ginseng Toner & used it for some time but still have switched to the Glow toner & IBST, no problem in fact prefer the LE Glow one.
I know what you mean I am slowly changing to Liz Earle. The products are superb and of excellent quality. Nice textures and fragrances and do the job. Plus the prices are affordable. Win Win!

Caroline has shared a picture of the glow cleanser on insta so I think SCW is correct with the TSV
So that’s my money safe as I found it awful

Cant believe all these TSVs I’m passing up!

There’s also a choice of body products

Just found this…. Even with postage it’s still a very good deal…
£18 for each pot… it would be rude not to…
This is the duo I bought to try from the LE website. I paid £40 iirc, so boo! But it’s not too bad a difference I guess. You really have to keep your wits about you if you buy LE don’t you! Different places have different offers all the time it seems. Mine are now at the bottom of the stash but I have quite a bit to get through first.

Latest posts

Back