Liz Earle TSV 31/8/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Payday, perfect! Fingers crossed for some face cream, coming to the end of some from a couple of TSV's ago. Really got into LE again after having a break for a couple of years.

TSV

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240822_164051_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240822_164051_Instagram.jpg
    280.2 KB · Views: 0
Under £50 and on 4 easy pays..
Now then….
Here is the dilemma….
Under £50 means it’s going to be very good value. The new Superskin advanced moisturiser is £49 direct from LE. So the rest is essentially free. But I’ve found much better deals for the hot cloth cleanser, and I quite like Simple toner which is under £5. So it’s no longer the bargain it was when I used all LE products! I would like to try the new moisturiser at some stage, but I would rather have 30% off and just get that.
So I really don’t think I will be getting this….

Last edited:
I’ve still got 3-4 200ml festive C and P from the last two Christmas’s to get through yet , along with a Liz Earle cleansing balm, an Alpha H balm , a Gatineau 400 ml cleanser and toner and 2 Aldi C and P.
That’s without including a few Elemis cleansing balms stashed away.
How embarrassing. 😬

I’ve still got 3-4 200ml festive C and P from the last two Christmas’s to get through yet , along with a Liz Earle cleansing balm, an Alpha H balm , a Gatineau 400 ml cleanser and toner and 2 Aldi C and P.
That’s without including a few Elemis cleansing balms stashed away.
How embarrassing. 😬
Well don’t ask me to reveal how many Aldi C&P I managed to grab before they discontinued them 🫣

I still have the last Superskin TSV unopened (the one with the eyecream and 75 ml moisturiser, etc.), plus two superskin serums when they were on offer. And I don't mention my other bits and pieces.:-D So no, no TSV for me this time, although I would like to try the new moisturiser.

I still have the last Superskin TSV unopened (the one with the eyecream and 75 ml moisturiser, etc.), plus two superskin serums when they were on offer. And I don't mention my other bits and pieces.:-D So no, no TSV for me this time, although I would like to try the new moisturiser.
I’d forgotten the serums….I’ve got three…. 😂 but I will use them over the winter.
Another reason not to buy the TSV

Latest posts

Back