Liz Earle TSV 29/8/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That’s a much better picture! Thank you.

Not for me. Didnt like the vanilla & clove last year, and not Happy with the change to the skin tonic.
Im also using one of the new skin repairs, and having to mix it with superskin to get a decent level of moisturiser.
I really am getting a bit worried about LE. So many changes to their basic range, and not for the better. I’m just praying they don’t touch superskin, but sadly, I know they will….
Feelings held by myself as well, what a shame. I need almost 3 layers of the new skin repair and my skin is still dry.

Feelings held by myself as well, what a shame. I need almost 3 layers of the new skin repair and my skin is still dry.
That is exactly the same with me! 72 hours of hydration?! Not for me! I did mix the new skin repair with some superskin and that works…. Just to use the skin repair up.

Unfortunately this is just another example of a once great brand now ruined by greed.
I’m sad to say I think you are correct.
I tend to buy most of mine from Boots now. They have some very good offers,don’t charge postage over a certain amount, and you get points.

I quite often just get the sets direct from Liz Earle. You always get freebies thrown in. Not keen at all on the new Instant Boost and hate the new Skin Repair, but I have 3 of the original Tonic, so won't run out for a bit.

When my thyroid problems started, I had a terrible time with my skin, only on my face. It was peeling off and my skin was red raw underneath, it was very sore and I looked like something from The Night of the Living Dead. The consultant at the hossy just said he hoped it wouldn't have done that, but it can be a problem with Hyperthyroidism. He was no help with it at all. So, I wondered with all the natural ingredients, if Liz's stuff would help. Boy did it. Cleanse & Polish, Tonic and Skin repair for Dry/Sensitive skin.

My skin was back to normal in 2 weeks. My skin is fine now and can use basically anything, but am grateful for Liz Earle's help when I was at my wits end.

Liz Earle 6 Piece Collection TSV 29/08/21 (going on pre sale mid week)

Single

Auto-Delivery

200ml Cleanse & Polish RRP £28.50 + post
200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic RRP £16.50 + post
50ml Skin Repair RRP £24 + post
200ml Bourbon Vanilla & Clove Body Wash RRP £15 + post
200ml Bourbon Vanilla & Clove Body Lotion RRP £20 + post
10ml Botanical Essence No.15 RRP £13 + post (Duo is £26 + post on QVC)

Total RRP £117 + post

Attachments

• LE TSV 1.jpg
    LE TSV 1.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 136
  • LE TSV 2.jpg
    LE TSV 2.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 136
Liz Earle 6 Piece Collection TSV 29/08/21 (going on pre sale mid week)

Single

Auto-Delivery

200ml Cleanse & Polish RRP £28.50 + post
200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic RRP £16.50 + post
50ml Skin Repair RRP £24 + post
200ml Bourbon Vanilla & Clove Body Wash RRP £15 + post
200ml Bourbon Vanilla & Clove Body Lotion RRP £20 + post
10ml Botanical Essence No.15 RRP £13 + post (Duo is £26 + post on QVC)

Total RRP £117 + post
Well the only thing in that set I would use is the C&P so I’m saving my money on this one.

I’m saving money on it too.
Still got enough of the old skin tonic ( don’t like the sound of the new one from what’s been said). Plenty of C&P, plus I really like the Aldi dupe, & the rest are scents I really hate. Can’t see the appeal & popularity of the No15, smelt dreadful on me.

I’m saving money on it too.
Still got enough of the old skin tonic ( don’t like the sound of the new one from what’s been said). Plenty of C&P, plus I really like the Aldi dupe, & the rest are scents I really hate. Can’t see the appeal & popularity of the No15, smelt dreadful on me.
I’m with you totally on the smell of No 15….. I got a set for Christmas with the perfume in and ended up throwing it away. It was disgusting. And really cloying..yuk!

I’m with you totally on the smell of No 15….. I got a set for Christmas with the perfume in and ended up throwing it away. It was disgusting. And really cloying..yuk!
Yes, I tried a little bit on my wrist last week in Boots.
It was really awful, and was even hard to wash off when I got home, even washing up liquid wouldn't remove it.
I actually resorted to a bit of bleach in hot water to finally remove it.
I know we all have different tastes re perfume, but I don't understand the hype about this particular one at all.

Price went live a few moments ago. Was a £49 and change…nearly £50 and free P&P. Don’t know if this will change because it’s gone offline again. I don’t know if this is that good value when you can get the daily offer on the website for £45 (with travel size extras). Plus last year going direct they gave you a full bottle of perfume in a choice of scents with a daily offer.

Price went live a few moments ago. Was a £49 and change…nearly £50 and free P&P. Don’t know if this will change because it’s gone offline again. I don’t know if this is that good value when you can get the daily offer on the website for £45 (with travel size extras). Plus last year going direct they gave you a full bottle of perfume in a choice of scents with a daily offer.
That’s quite good…. The body wash and body lotion alone would be £35, and the body lotion is now discontinued, so it’s hard to get hold of. Free postage is always a bonus…

I am keen to see how well this sells…. it’s very similar to the Christmas TSV from last year, so that must have sold well to make them want to repeat it. That said, I do have a suspicion that LE aren’t doing as well as they should be… but No.15 seems to be their most popular fragrance so should sell well.

Liz Earle Bourbon Vanilla & Clove Face, Body & Fragrance 6 Piece Collection
Item Number 243801
QVC Price £85.00
TSV Price £49.98
P&P £0.00

4 Easy Pay £12.49

Discover the six-piece Captivating Fine Fragrance Face & Body collection from Liz Earle, featuring the cult classics Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser and Instant Boost Skin Tonic, plus a body wash and body cream in the popular Bourbon Vanilla & Clove scent, your choice of Skin Repair Moisturiser and the exquisite fragrance Botanical Essence No.15. Complete with two pure cotton cloths and a cosmetics bag, this indulgent selection is a great way of discovering all the Liz Earle favourites in one kit.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Liz Earle collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £119, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £49.96, with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £69.04.

Fragrant inspirations - the gorgeous Bourbon Vanilla & Clove Bud scent takes inspiration from the spicy elegance of customer favourite No. 15 Eau de Parfum. This cosy and clean fragrance, with notes of warming clove bud and sweet and comforting bourbon vanilla, effortlessly imbues your bodycare with its wonderful perfume, making it a real delight to add to your beauty ritual.

Award-winning beauty - winner of over 100 awards, cult beauty favourite Original Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser has been named 'Best Cleanser' multiple times by QVC customers in our annual Beauty Excellence Awards.

A hydration hero - the recently reformulated Skin Repair Moisturiser now comes in three different textures to suit your needs. Go for the luxurious, shea butter-infused Rich formula if your skin feels dry or tight at any point during the day, the beautifully silky Light cream if you have a more balanced skin type, or opt for the fresh Gel formula if you have an oily or combination complexion.

Choose your Skin Repair formula:

Skin Repair Rich Cream - with a luxuriously creamy texture, this rich, plant-powered moisturiser locks in moisture and deeply hydrates to restore balance to skin when it feels dry or stressed

Skin Repair Light Cream - with a silky texture, this lightweight plant-powered moisturiser locks in moisture and effortlessly hydrates to restore balance to all skin types

Skin Repair Gel Cream - with a soothing gel-cream texture, this fast-absorbing plant-powered moisturiser locks in moisture and restores balance to your skin when it needs cooling, shine-free hydration, making it perfect for oily skin types

Contains:
1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) - this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Formulated with rosemary, eucalyptus, hops and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter and beeswax. Suitable for all skin types
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - a floral-scented, non-drying toner that works to instantly refresh, soothe and brighten the appearance of your skin, while adding a layer of lightweight moisture. Contains naturally derived ingredients such as aloe vera, calendula, chamomile, cucumber and vitamin E, and a fragrant blend of pure essential oils, including rose-scented geranium, lavender and sweet orange
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml) in a choice of Rich with shea butter, Light or Gel - an expertly balanced moisturiser that works to soften, smooth and condition skin for a naturally healthy-looking glow. Enriched with borage seed oil, echinacea extract, hops extract, avocado oil and vitamin E
1 x Bourbon Vanilla & Clove Bud Botanical Body Wash (200ml) - a rich gel body wash formulated to cleanse your skin and leave it feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. Containing naturally derived foaming agents from soap bark extract, plus borage oil, shea butter, echinacea extract and vitamin E. Infused with the warming limited edition Bourbon Vanilla & Clove Bud scent
1 x Bourbon Vanilla & Clove Bud Botanical Body Cream (200ml) - this concentrated, fast-absorbing and hydrating body cream helps the skin to stay feeling soft, smooth and moisturised throughout the day. Infused with shea butter, vitamin E and avocado oil, plus the gorgeous limited edition Bourbon Vanilla & Clove Bud fragrance. Suitable for all skin types
1 x Botanical Essence No. 15 (10ml) - made from the highest quality botanicals by leading perfumers to produce a fine fragrance that offers an exceptional sensorial experience. Boasting top notes of bergamot and cinnamon, a heart of cedarwood, damask rose and cypriol and base notes of bourbon vanilla, tonka bean and amber
2 x pure cotton cloths - these kind-to-skin cloths provide a gentle and luxurious way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing, working to lift away dead skin cells and impurities to help leave your complexion feeling smooth, cleansed and refreshed. Made from double-woven pure cotton designed to get softer and softer with every wash
1 x cosmetics bag

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back