Liz Earle TSV - 26/10/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No I must admit it's not very exciting, but perhaps they are trying to play it safe and keep it to a basic essentials kit, they need to make sure it is a good price as people will prefer to get this type of set from LE direct with no p&p. A nice bag with it would have been good, and perhaps a small size of the new Superskin hand cream would have been far more tempting IMO

The price will have to be outstanding. As others have said, the Liz website has a lovely offer this month and no p&p. Also, their Christmas offers are now available with extra goodies on offer depending on amount spent. They start from a spend of £55 and work upwards so this will be a hard act for qvc to compete with.

Boots are also doing some very nice collections from the range on counters.

You can get your Boot card points.

That's ok if you have a Boots near by that sells Liz Earle , we have 3 Boots stores and none stock Liz Earle , You can't even buy from Boots online ..................yet :down:. Good job we have a John Lewis :clapping:

That's ok if you have a Boots near by that sells Liz Earle , we have 3 Boots stores and none stock Liz Earle , You can't even buy from Boots online ..................yet :down:. Good job we have a John Lewis :clapping:

I don't have neither Boots nor John Lewis as I don't live in GB so I "have to" order online (QVC or Liz Earle directly).

Is that the Christmas TSV ?????

I don't know...Can't remember where I read it (either in the Liz Earle Blog or in the new Insider) but doesn't the new TSV have any smaller sizes as well?
Have sent an email to LE asking if this is the last TSV for 2013.

I can't even figure out what the products are, I really need to find my glasses, what's in it please other than The c&p ?

I can't even figure out what the products are, I really need to find my glasses, what's in it please other than The c&p ?

I think it is 200ml of instant boost skin tonic, the 50ml tube of skin repair and the other item looks like eyebright I think, but dont quote me on that, x

Thanks for that, I would like the skin tonic but wouldn't use eye bright stuff, oh well money looks safe

I was in John Lewis yesterday, they haven't any gift sets yet, but the awful smell of skin repair was hanging over the counter, truly nauseating.

I was in John Lewis yesterday, they haven't any gift sets yet, but the awful smell of skin repair was hanging over the counter, truly nauseating.

I adore the smell of Skin Repair,I think I'm a bit odd as I also love the smell of the original Ojon Restorative Treatment! :rolleyes:

Liz's days of having to appear on QVC are over. Now she has her organic farm in England and a place in Kenya. As she said recently in a newspaper, she does not want to be known for a pot of moisturiser.
.....but no qualms about making her fortune out of it.

I can't believe there will be the 200ml of the tonic! :clapping: Well, depending on the price I would "slightly" be tempted, but only if the price is lower than the one of the monthly set offered bei LE directly.

I agree, there is always a good monthly offer on the LE Website and its free p&p. I am not that bothered about Eyebright I always seem to end up with a backlog of it in stock and end up giving it away. I would have liked a small try me size of the new hand serum in it. It doesn't look very exciting but at least I will be saving some money! Might go for the Yankee Candle TSV instead which is coming up!

I hate when these brands give us Try me sizes or travel sizes as part of the Kits , its just a cheap ploy to charge more .

When they give us these tiddly sizes, its not good ml for ml value.:mysmilie_865:

Latest posts

Back