Liz Earle TSV 21/5/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Very sensible Claire, You could always get them on 3 for 2 at Boots instead. I use cleanse and polish daily but I do have quite a lot left, but I would like to try the cleanse and glow and see if it is any different, so I'm going to see if I can get the auto delivery in case I love it, I could always try and sell unopened tonic I have at home if this one is any better.
I use a hot cloth cleanser, and while I do like C&P, I also like Aldi and Superdrug Vitamin E versions… which are much more affordable. I would only get the LE versions if it was in a set. which is one of the reasons I’m hesitating…
But on the other hand, it’s a good way to try out the range….
Decisions…..

Plus advantage points if you have a card .
I do and there’s always extra points if you spend over £40

I am sticking to Liz earls Superskin range this sounds like its about Clarity and brightness. I have the Cleanser in this range but I would not want or need the other items

It’s the Vitamin C one I got for that price.
Ah! I like the original….

I did order the TSV in the end. I thought it was a good way of trying out the new range. And we know it’s not old stock so I can stick it in the cupboard for a month while I finish my current tub of PCMC and IBST. I did order it on auto-delivery, eventually, so can always cancel if it doesn’t work for me.

I did order the TSV in the end. I thought it was a good way of trying out the new range. And we know it’s not old stock so I can stick it in the cupboard for a month while I finish my current tub of PCMC and IBST. I did order it on auto-delivery, eventually, so can always cancel if it doesn’t work for me.
I've just ordered it too on auto delivery. I'm really hoping the moisturiser is as good as they say :)

If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Liz Earle you’d pay £93.50.

Smooth & Glow Exfoliating Tonic 200ml £20 cost £9.40
Cleanse & Glow Gel Cleanser 150ml £26 cost £12.22
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 100ml £19.50 cost £9.16
Revitalise & Glow Illuminating Gel Moisturiser 50ml £28 cost £13.15

Total £93.50 cost £43.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.
I love llloyd (& super)

They go about (their) business & get **** done.

Sold out, I ordered the AD option and just went online and this set has sold out and has the following statement;

We're sorry.We're sorry, this product is not available at this time. Use the search bar to find similar items.

Sold out, I ordered the AD option and just went online and this set has sold out and has the following statement;

We're sorry.We're sorry, this product is not available at this time. Use the search bar to find similar items.
It has now reappeared but without the AD option.

Ah, remember the days when Liz actually owned the brand. Her motto keep it simple, then sold to Avon of all companies, but of course it is who ever offers the most money. Now Boot has owned for several years and as with their own brand beauty it is bringing out new to add to the range. We do not want our customers getting bored and going off and buying other brands.

Ah, remember the days when Liz actually owned the brand. Her motto keep it simple, then sold to Avon of all companies, but of course it is who ever offers the most money. Now Boot has owned for several years and as with their own brand beauty it is bringing out new to add to the range. We do not want our customers getting bored and going off and buying other brands.
Remember it well. And one of the reasons I started to use LE. One cleanser one toner and a choice of moisturiser. But the brand is still at a decent price level for me and has lots of offers. 20% off today actually and free postage from the website.

I was naughty and ordered the new serum and night skin repair cream, got 20% off and a free travel size eyebright lotion, free postage too. Joined their rewards scheme, may give up Elemis and stick to LE,
I was going to order both but i went for the TSV instead…..
I’m the same…i have never found Keeley a helpful BA and the old stock saga has made me feel that they don’t value their customers. I love their cleansing balm but there are always good offers away from QVC, I just need to find a replacement moisturiser.

Love the way Q have uploaded over 100 reviewable from LE's website, some of which are just in respect of the toner. I know other companies do similar but that usually is in respect of the same single product not a set like the tsv, bit of a con imo
Indeed. Infuriating. Who wants a review of apples when they want to buy pears? Knobs.

The brand was ok with Avon. Now, much much worse. Liz publicly distanced herself after the Wallgreens buy out....Telling..

I was going to order both but i went for the TSV instead…..
I’m the same…i have never found Keeley a helpful BA and the old stock saga has made me feel that they don’t value their customers. I love their cleansing balm but there are always good offers away from QVC, I just need to find a replacement moisturiser.
Keeley is a Snake of below average intelligence. I can see right through her.

Latest posts

Back