Liz Earle TSV 21/5/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Liz Earle Restore Your Radiance 4 Piece Glow Collection
Item Number: 248098
QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
Get your glow on with this four-step skincare routine from Liz Earle, specially curated to reveal your complexion's radiance. Complete with Smooth & Glow Exfoliating Tonic and Revitalise & Glow Illuminating Gel Moisturiser, both brand new to a TSV, this collection also features iconic Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser and Cleanse & Glow Transforming Gel Cleanser, so you can switch up your cleanser to suit your skin's mood. Bring a touch of brilliance to your skincare regimen with this special collection.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Liz Earle you’d pay £93.50. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £39.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £49.57.
Say hello to glow - this collection showcases not one but two formulas that are brand new to a Today's Special Value offer, each designed to unleash your skin's inner radiance. Smooth & Glow Exfoliating Tonic is a multi-tasking formula that works to gently resurface and hydrate your complexion, while Revitalise & Glow Illuminating Gel Moisturiser helps to quench your skin with moisture and reveal a beautiful, dewy-looking finish.
Your complete routine - say hello to your new skincare regimen, complete with four formulas that will work together to give your skin that coveted glow from start to finish. Begin with either the luxurious Cleanse & Glow Transforming Gel Cleanser or Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, or use them together as a double-cleanse system to gently remove impurities and make-up without compromising your skin's hydration, then follow with Smooth & Glow Exfoliating Tonic and Revitalise & Glow Illuminating Gel Moisturiser for the ultimate routine to help bring out your skin's natural radiance.
Award-winning beauty - winner of over 100 awards, cult beauty favourite Cleanse & Polish has been named 'Best Cleanser' multiple times by QVC customers in our annual Beauty Excellence Awards.
Stock up on spectacular skincare - we're sure you're going to love your new routine, so why not stock up on this skincare collection by selecting the Auto Delivery option? You'll receive the same collection twice more every 60 days, all at the same amazing price.
Contains:
  • 1 x Smooth & Glow Exfoliating Tonic (200ml) - a gently exfoliating, multi-tasking tonic that works to even the appearance of skin tone, support surface cell turnover and hydrate your complexion, leaving the skin feeling revitalised and resurfaced without causing irritation. Enriched with prickly pear, acerola cherry and sea buckthorn
  • 1 x Cleanse & Glow Gel Cleanser (150ml) - a radiance-revealing formula that works to effortlessly remove dirt, pollutants, SPF, make-up and much more, transforming from a luxurious gel to a lightweight oil to help impart hydration and a gorgeous glowing finish. Enriched with a host of botanical ingredients including organic black bee honey and elderberry seed oil
  • 1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml) - this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Formulated with rosemary, eucalyptus, hops and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter and beeswax. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Revitalise & Glow Illuminating Gel Moisturiser (50ml) - a glow-boosting gel formula that works to deliver deep hydration to your complexion, helping to exfoliate the skin and minimise the appearance of pores for a dewy-looking finish. Enriched with a revitalising bergamot scent as well as prickly pear, acerola cherry and sea buckthorn

P&P £3.95

QVC Price £80.00
Get your glow on with this four-step skincare routine from Liz Earle, specially curated to reveal your complexion's radiance. Complete with Smooth & Glow Exfoliating Tonic and Revitalise & Glow Illuminating Gel Moisturiser, both brand new to a TSV, this collection also features iconic Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser and Cleanse & Glow Transforming Gel Cleanser, so you can switch up your cleanser to suit your skin's mood. Bring a touch of brilliance to your skincare regimen with this special collection.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Liz Earle you’d pay £93.50. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £39.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £49.57.
Say hello to glow - this collection showcases not one but two formulas that are brand new to a Today's Special Value offer, each designed to unleash your skin's inner radiance. Smooth & Glow Exfoliating Tonic is a multi-tasking formula that works to gently resurface and hydrate your complexion, while Revitalise & Glow Illuminating Gel Moisturiser helps to quench your skin with moisture and reveal a beautiful, dewy-looking finish.
Your complete routine - say hello to your new skincare regimen, complete with four formulas that will work together to give your skin that coveted glow from start to finish. Begin with either the luxurious Cleanse & Glow Transforming Gel Cleanser or Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, or use them together as a double-cleanse system to gently remove impurities and make-up without compromising your skin's hydration, then follow with Smooth & Glow Exfoliating Tonic and Revitalise & Glow Illuminating Gel Moisturiser for the ultimate routine to help bring out your skin's natural radiance.
Award-winning beauty - winner of over 100 awards, cult beauty favourite Cleanse & Polish has been named 'Best Cleanser' multiple times by QVC customers in our annual Beauty Excellence Awards.
Stock up on spectacular skincare - we're sure you're going to love your new routine, so why not stock up on this skincare collection by selecting the Auto Delivery option? You'll receive the same collection twice more every 60 days, all at the same amazing price.
Contains:
  • 1 x Smooth & Glow Exfoliating Tonic (200ml) - a gently exfoliating, multi-tasking tonic that works to even the appearance of skin tone, support surface cell turnover and hydrate your complexion, leaving the skin feeling revitalised and resurfaced without causing irritation. Enriched with prickly pear, acerola cherry and sea buckthorn
  • 1 x Cleanse & Glow Gel Cleanser (150ml) - a radiance-revealing formula that works to effortlessly remove dirt, pollutants, SPF, make-up and much more, transforming from a luxurious gel to a lightweight oil to help impart hydration and a gorgeous glowing finish. Enriched with a host of botanical ingredients including organic black bee honey and elderberry seed oil
  • 1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml) - this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Formulated with rosemary, eucalyptus, hops and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter and beeswax. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Revitalise & Glow Illuminating Gel Moisturiser (50ml) - a glow-boosting gel formula that works to deliver deep hydration to your complexion, helping to exfoliate the skin and minimise the appearance of pores for a dewy-looking finish. Enriched with a revitalising bergamot scent as well as prickly pear, acerola cherry and sea buckthorn

P&P £3.95

Auto Delivery

Can’t get excited with all these new products when they messed with the originals.
Still waiting for the hair oil to return. 🤯
I’ve just opened my last bottle…. Thank goodness I have short hair, it lasts ages! But I do hope they manage to bring it back.

QVC Price £80.00
Contains:

P&P £3.95

Thanks SCW
I think that is a great price. Basically £10 an item. I think I’m in for this one.
And at least we know it’s not old stock 😂

Thanks SCW
I think that is a great price. Basically £10 an item. I think I’m in for this one.
And at least we know it’s not old stock 😂
Are you going for the auto delivery? If you manage to order it can you let me know. I've tried on my account and also on my daughter's account and on both it says it's not available due to a shipping restriction or the inability to service that area. It's just on the auto delivery, the single works OK. Might it just be too early to order that?

Auto Delivery

Oh dear….
Now I might have to get it on auto delivery…. Can always cancel if I don’t like it, but if I do…..
I've just tried to order this and it says it can't ship to my address. I've been buying since QVC started and now I don't exist!!! Maybe I shall just try again later.
Same here. Maybe because it’s not supposed to be on pre sale until tomorrow?

If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Liz Earle you’d pay £93.50.

Smooth & Glow Exfoliating Tonic 200ml £20 cost £9.40
Cleanse & Glow Gel Cleanser 150ml £26 cost £12.22
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 100ml £19.50 cost £9.16
Revitalise & Glow Illuminating Gel Moisturiser 50ml £28 cost £13.15

Total £93.50 cost £43.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Are you going for the auto delivery? If you manage to order it can you let me know. I've tried on my account and also on my daughter's account and on both it says it's not available due to a shipping restriction or the inability to service that area. It's just on the auto delivery, the single works OK. Might it just be too early to order that?
Ah didn’t try the single…. No I couldn’t order the auto delivery.
I think it may be they have posted it too early

If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Liz Earle you’d pay £93.50.

Smooth & Glow Exfoliating Tonic 200ml £20 cost £9.40
Cleanse & Glow Gel Cleanser 150ml £26 cost £12.22
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 100ml £19.50 cost £9.16
Revitalise & Glow Illuminating Gel Moisturiser 50ml £28 cost £13.15

Total £93.50 cost £43.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.
Thank you for the price break down
Definitely getting in auto delivery now, if it will let me…

I’m having exactly the same problem. I can get a single delivery but not auto-delivery. I suppose I could get 2 and save postage but I really want to try it out first. Hopefully they will fix it soon…

I’m having exactly the same problem. I can get a single delivery but not auto-delivery. I suppose I could get 2 and save postage but I really want to try it out first. Hopefully they will fix it soon…
Thanks, glad it's not just me. Suppose getting 2 would be the better option, I'm only doing it cos I hope I like the moisturiser and this is such a good deal if I do. I'll never get through the rest in 2 months. I might wait and try again tomorrow and then order 2 if I can't get the auto delivery. Thanks a lot.

Snap….I have the same shipping restriction message and I cannot order the auto delivery.

I’m actually thinking about this now…
I’m really only interested in the moisturuser. I wouldn’t buy the rest. So yes it’s a great price for the set, but I could get the cream on offer at a later date to try..
So I think I’m going to order the new night cream and hydrating serum from LE instead 😂

I’m actually thinking about this now…
I’m really only interested in the moisturuser. I wouldn’t buy the rest. So yes it’s a great price for the set, but I could get the cream on offer at a later date to try..
So I think I’m going to order the new night cream and hydrating serum from LE instead 😂
Very sensible Claire, You could always get them on 3 for 2 at Boots instead. I use cleanse and polish daily but I do have quite a lot left, but I would like to try the cleanse and glow and see if it is any different, so I'm going to see if I can get the auto delivery in case I love it, I could always try and sell unopened tonic I have at home if this one is any better.

Very sensible Claire, You could always get them on 3 for 2 at Boots instead. I use cleanse and polish daily but I do have quite a lot left, but I would like to try the cleanse and glow and see if it is any different, so I'm going to see if I can get the auto delivery in case I love it, I could always try and sell unopened tonic I have at home if this one is any better.
Plus advantage points if you have a card .

Latest posts

Back