Liz Earle TSV - 14/02/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am getting really bored of Liz Earle TSV's. With every one l get a sense of deja vu! I am very underwhelmed with this one so won't be bothering.

I totally agree WS. I know that LE don't have the product range that the likes of Decleor & Elemis have, but even so, this is a very boring TSV IMO.

There is not much they can do to vary the TSVs.I went for 2 of the last one so am well stocked up especially as I am using AlphaH @ the moment.I love their neroli Superskin but will order from their website when I get free P&P.

We haven't had the energising body wash or body lotion for ages, it's normally the orange blossom body wash (when they put a body product in that is!) I know they don't have masses of products and the TSV' s will always be similar but they could try a bit harder!

Ah thanks, that's a shame I was vainly hoping it might start with a 3 ;) Or a 4 including postage! Guess that's unrelated but I can dream...
Dream a little dream with me *singing*

No, that's not going to happen given that the prices have gone up recently at Liz Earle. Not one of all the TSVs I bought in recent years was under £40. But well, on the other hand: Isn't there an anniversary this year at Liz Earle?

I don't know of I have already posted this on this thread, but the superdrug vitamin e hot cloth cleanser is really good - I am on my eighth tube of it now even though it is a lovely big tube at bargain price. Leaping bunny approved ;)

I didn't know they had tinkered with the INST :( when did that happen? I sprotz myself with that when having my hot flashes and love the smell but have been using from my stash- have 1 large spritzer on the go, an unopened full size bottle and a couple of the travel sizes. I am wondering whether they are all the original well loved formula now but I haven't purchased for almost two years and need to make sure I use these before they go off!

Wish they would leave well loved products alone 'if it ain't broke don't fix it!' Ruining the C&P forimlation and the lies and forure about all of that was what stopped me buying LE.

They have never put the creamy shower nectar and body cream in a TSV. Probably because they would get loads sent back. I had the ginger and bergamot which smells divine but is totally rubbish at lathering up. They said you could put it in a bath but it floats like scum on top and is really unpleasant.

Dream a little dream with me *singing*

No, that's not going to happen given that the prices have gone up recently at Liz Earle. Not one of all the TSVs I bought in recent years was under £40. But well, on the other hand: Isn't there an anniversary this year at Liz Earle?

A girl can dream ;)
A dear friend who passed away last year used to buy me Liz Earle for birthdays and Christmas so I was spoilt. I do love the products and they suit my ski pn BUT it's out of my budget so was hoping I could manage the tsv! There's a good deal (relatively) on LE website but with postage that's a lot too. Ah well, will stick to Superdrug and micellar water etc!

'Unrelated' was obviously a typo btw, I meant unrealistic!!

Oh, if it's on AD it won't be on EP then.
Personally I'm not bothered because I never use EP's and I'd already decided not to go for this TSV anyway, but I'm sure people won't be happy.
Also, I think it's a pretty boring TSV to have on AD anyway, unless further drops are going to be slightly different.

But if they're not different and you can afford it, it makes sense to buy them all together so you'd at least get a little discount on the extortionate P & P charge IYSWIM?

Oh, if it's on AD it won't be on EP then.
Personally I'm not bothered because I never use EP's and I'd already decided not to go for this TSV anyway, but I'm sure people won't be happy.
Also, I think it's a pretty boring TSV to have on AD anyway, unless further drops are going to be slightly different.

But if they're not different and you can afford it, it makes sense to buy them all together so you'd at least get a little discount on the extortionate P & P charge IYSWIM?

The tsv includes the mask, face exfoliator and eyebright which are all nice products and not often in a tsv but I still won't be buying. I've been using my 200ml tube c&p for ages - it lasts forever! I've gotten a bit bored of it and so have decided to try some of the 'dupes'.

Just a heads up - I was in a shop called The original factory shop today and they had some Sanctuary Spa items! They had lots of things -but I managed to resist getting lots. They had the hot cloth polish cleanser for £4!! I couldn't resist! I also got a w7 in the nude palette for £5 which is a great dupe for the naked 2 palette by urban decay! I had seen them in there before but didn't buy - was watching YouTube and someone mentioned w7 and the palette and it turns out there are so many people that like it and say it's the best dupe for it. I thought it was worth to try at £5 and I am surprised by the quality of the shades. They also do dupes of naked 1&3 if anyone is interested. Makeup Revolution in Superdrug also do good palette dupes as well!

Anyway, afterwards in Boots they had it for over £7 - normally over £10! In Superdrug, they had the brightening one for under £3! & the vitamin e for £5! I got the brightening one to try. Also had B skincare products half price - got a glycolic product to try! Tried the sanctuary one this evening and my skin feels so soft! I also have a Burts bees cream cleanser that I got given at Christmas - haven't tried that yet! I really like cream cleansers - they suit me better than gel cleansers.

I also tried the cleanser from The Sanctuary but didn't like the smell. Would like to try the Superdrug Cleansers but have to wait until I (or my significant other) travel to GB again. The Hot Cloth Cleanser from Soap & Glory is not bad, by the way. The incis are similar to LE. Did you try the No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser, too?

Live on the website now:
http://www.qvcuk.com/Liz-Earle-6-Piece-Botanical-Beauty-Regime.product.206789.html

Liz Earle 6 Piece Botanical Beauty Regime

QVC Price: £63.00

Today's Special Value Price :

£46.32

P&P: £5.95
Select colour

DRY AND SENSITIVE
LIGHT
NORMAL AND COMBINATION

Select delivery: Individual delivery What are these delivery options?

Individual delivery
Auto Delivery

This six-piece skincare collection features a selection of tried and trusted award-winning daily essentials, including a supersize of the multi award-winning Cleanse & Polish, Instant Boost Skin Tonic, Skin Repair Moisturiser in a choice of formulas, and much more. An all-encompassing skincare routine which takes care of your complexion's daily and weekly needs, this Botanical Beauty Regime by Liz Earle is your easy-to-follow system with no-fuss formulas to help your skin look its best.

Individual delivery | Auto Delivery

Award-winning beauty - winner of over 100 awards, Cleanse & Polish has been named 'best cleanser' six years running by QVC customers.

Tailored to you - this collection is suitable for all skin types, with a choice of moisturiser to help you customise this set to your skin's needs. Plus the eye cream is suitable for contact lens wearers too.

Contains:

1 x Cleanse & Polish (200ml) - the original multi award-winning hot cloth cleanser quickly removes daily grime and make up to leave skin feeling clean, soft and radiant
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - this floral-scented, non-drying toner helps to refresh, soothe and brighten your skin. Gentle and alcohol-free, it also adds a fine layer of moisture
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml) - enriched with borage and avocado oil, echinacea, beta-carotene and vitamin E. Choose from three options to tailor to your skin type: Normal/Combination, Dry/Sensitive, or Light
1 x Gentle Face Exfoliator (70ml) - this smoothing trouble-shooter for congested or flaky skin gently buffs away dead skin cell, and helps to purify and moisturise your skin. Contains fine jojoba beads, eucalyptus oil, cocoa butter and sweet almond oil
1 x Brightening Treatment (50ml) - a fast-acting mask that helps to reinvigorate and tone dull skin. Contains camphor oil and witch hazel
1 x Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion (150ml) - this light, non-oily eye serum helps to cleanse and brighten the delicate eye area. Suitable for contact lens wearers
2 x Muslin Cloths - pure muslin cloths gently exfoliate while cleansing

How to use:

Cleanse & Polish

Phase 1 - cleanse: massage gently onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck to purify, soften and stimulate the circulation
Phase 2 - polish: rinse the pure muslin cloth in warm water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream. Finish by splashing your face with cool water

Instant Boost Skin Tonic

Pour a generous amount onto cotton wool and sweep over face and neck. Apply daily after Cleanse & Polish in the morning and at night. Follow with Skin Repair Moisturiser

Skin Repair Moisturiser

Gently massage into face and neck morning and evening after Instant Boost Skin Tonic

Gentle Face Exfoliator

Apply to clean skin after using Cleanse & Polish, 1-3 times a week. Gently massage in with your fingertips using light, circular movements. Rinse off with warm water and gently pat your face dry using a soft towel

Brightening Treatment

Apply to clean, dry skin. Leave between 30 seconds and 2 minutes. Soak the pure muslin cloth in hand-hot water and gently wipe away residue. Follow with Instant Boost Skin Tonic and Skin Repair Moisturiser

Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion

Apply to cotton wool pads and sweep over eyelids and lashes to clean and wake up your eyes first thing. For a revitalising, soothing compress soak 2 cotton wool pads, place over your eyes and relax for 5-10 minutes

Likely to re-order this item?
Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection once every 60 days for a 6 month period.

What is Auto Delivery?
If you're keen to stock up on this item, then you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive further drops of this item over a specified period, at today's price. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan.

Behind the brand
Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare is for everyone. Boasting no-fuss, yet pampering formulas with high levels of naturally active ingredients, this botanical beauty range helps your skin look its radiant best from top to toe.

Liz Earle TSV 14-2-15

Great TSV but I won't be buying for one reason only - I don't use the regular moisturiser any longer. Shame that there isn't the option to upgrade to the Superskin moisturiser.

Well oddly for me - I'm not buying. Don't get me wrong I love LE but the prices are becoming a little too rich for my blood and the lack of EP swung it. I have loads of exfoliators etc from previous TSV's so only really need to stock up on C&P, IBST and moisturiser. On the LE website they are offering 100ml of C&P with a free 200ml IBST for £14 - if you spend over £35 they have free postage (til tomorrow i think) - for just over £30 and at about £7.50 an item I have bought 230mls (you get 30ml free) of C&P and 400mls of IBST. I'm going to be looking for another brand of moisturiser in future as over £20 a tube made me gulp......

The tsv includes the mask, face exfoliator and eyebright which are all nice products and not often in a tsv but I still won't be buying. I've been using my 200ml tube c&p for ages - it lasts forever! I've gotten a bit bored of it and so have decided to try some of the 'dupes'.

Just a heads up - I was in a shop called The original factory shop today and they had some Sanctuary Spa items! They had lots of things -but I managed to resist getting lots. They had the hot cloth polish cleanser for £4!! I couldn't resist! I also got a w7 in the nude palette for £5 which is a great dupe for the naked 2 palette by urban decay! I had seen them in there before but didn't buy - was watching YouTube and someone mentioned w7 and the palette and it turns out there are so many people that like it and say it's the best dupe for it. I thought it was worth to try at £5 and I am surprised by the quality of the shades. They also do dupes of naked 1&3 if anyone is interested. Makeup Revolution in Superdrug also do good palette dupes as well!

Anyway, afterwards in Boots they had it for over £7 - normally over £10! In Superdrug, they had the brightening one for under £3! & the vitamin e for £5! I got the brightening one to try. Also had B skincare products half price - got a glycolic product to try! Tried the sanctuary one this evening and my skin feels so soft! I also have a Burts bees cream cleanser that I got given at Christmas - haven't tried that yet! I really like cream cleansers - they suit me better than gel cleansers.

I really like the Sanctuary toner never tried anything else from the range :)

Latest posts

Back