Liz Earle TSV 11/7/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Again? There was one not too long ago, if I am not mistaken. Anyway, maybe this time it's a Superskin one?

Maybe it could include shampoo and conditioner as that wasn't in the last one and the conditioner has just been reformulated.

Weren't the shampoo and the conditioner in the last but one TSV?

I bet the next tsv has a 200ml pump of C and P in it because its bombed as a BPOTM. They`ll have to sell it off somehow and I bet its in the tsv.

It's just that there hasn't been a Superskin TSV for al long time now. I said that the last time, too, and the TSV was one with the regular moisturiser, as was the one before and before and before...;-)

The only item I like in the Superskin range is the Hand Serum which I use quite often as well as Neutrogena from the dreaded High Street! Just wish the majority of TSVs nowadays weren't bulked out with little tubes of this, that and the other. I appreciate it's a good way to introduce newbies to the range but they ought to reward long-standing fans with the basics in the biggest tubes/pots they produce. I'm not really that bothered about Gift Boxes or Bags, just offer me the products at a fantastic price!

P.S. I've just listed a pot of Superskin Moisturiser in the Drop if anyone's interested.....:wave:

It's just that there hasn't been a Superskin TSV for al long time now. I said that the last time, too, and the TSV was one with the regular moisturiser, as was the one before and before and before...;-)

Cost-cutting to maintain a target TSV price?

I bet the next tsv has a 200ml pump of C and P in it because its bombed as a BPOTM. They`ll have to sell it off somehow and I bet its in the tsv.
Well, that wouldn't be too bad- with the new Superskin Moisturiser and 200ml of the tonic, all for
£ 20.

I know I'm dreaming.

Last edited:

last superskin one was 26/10/13

Nope. There was one in January 2014, I know because I bought it. :)

This was the one from January 2014

http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.20...AFFILIATE&ref=CJ1&cvosrc=affiliate.cj.6148351

Has anyone else had problems with C&P causing redness and spots?
I know the formula changed ages ago, but I used it after that. The last couple of times I've tried it, a year ago and more recently, It's made my skin go haywire.

cant use cleanse and polish. makes me spotty more than likely the eucalyptus oil does not agree with me

Latest posts

Back