Liz Earle TSV - 02/10/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looks like it as the code is not showing on the website. Will go for this though as (waits for the backlash) I can get on with c&p and I'm a new LE user so this will be good for me plus its in my birthday month. Thanks Tabatha for your detective work. :happy:

Looks like it as the code is not showing on the website. Will go for this though as (waits for the backlash) I can get on with c&p and I'm a new LE user so this will be good for me plus its in my birthday month. Thanks Tabatha for your detective work. :happy:

I don't think anyone's going to be upset if you're finding that the new/current formulation of C&P works for you: why should they?

The whole reason people are upset with La Earle herself is that she appears to have been less than honest when promoting her products as ethical then sells out so a firm that doesn't share her ethos purely so she can go global, and because no-one can get a straight answer for C&P's formulation changing that is consistent with other products LE sells, plus stuff she has said in the past about refined almond milk/oils being non-allergenic. :whew:

So if you're after a product that your skin loves, then hurrah - other people are feeling rather let down because they bought into LE's aspirational bumf.

I do agree that is it wrong on LE's part that she hasn't been honest with the qvc audience on the Almond Milk saga. I tried the Boots no7 hot cloth cleanser but that brought me out in spots plus like the no7 exfoliator it felt like someone was stubbing cigarettes out on my face plus I tried the lush face masks and they too gave me spots so when the Superskin set came up on ep I bought it to try and it has helped me so I'm going to treat myself for my Ahem 32nd birthday at the end of Oct to the tsv , May have to get 2 if its on EP because I know my 13yo Daughter will be pinching the stuff.

Dippy you should absolutely go for it. If it works for you, you find the price good then it is a great buy.

I am just really disappointed with LE's hypocrisy. I detest double standards, she sold out, if she had held her hand up and admitted it I would have retained some respect. I still love Instant Boost Skin Tonic and Eyebright and will continue to buy them - unless I find something else I love as much.

I'm still working doggedly through my stash, but even if I hadn't been-what a boring TSV-not even a couple of sachets of the new hair stuff? I got some samples through the post but new viewers to QVC would have appreciated that. I think this is one problem with Liz's range-she set out to keep it simple, and although she has quite a few products now, it's still basically the same old same old. The only thing I am out of is small c&p for travelling and the foot treatments-but I could get those from her shop and choose a small c&p as a freebie so it's not tempting me, at all. Apart from all the other stuff, I still have half a 200ml tube of c&p plus 2 x 100ml pumps (my favourite size) amd a 150 ml pump. I don't seem to get through it very quickly as I don't often wear makeup so I have to be careful it doesn't go off before I use it! Once gone I am honestly going to buy elsewhere. I love the lancome 3 in one cleansing water, of which I have a large one unopened at the moment, and I am enjoying the a'kin rosehip oli and serum duo that I bought about 3 months ago, which seems to last forever!

I'm still working doggedly through my stash

Erm, Suzi: I'm flattered that you can be honest and open with us all like this, but I'm really not sure this is the right kind of forum for it.

:cheeky:

are we tsv savvy....

boring tsv but aren't they all getting like that. for the price of the tsv you may as well go online/liz earle outlet/shop and buy what you really want.

wanted some opi colours and i would have to buy three kits and still would not get what i want that would have cost £90 plus the p&p lol.

went to selfridges and bought my colours had lots of choice saved a bomb and actually was satisfied that every single item was chosen by me and not a qvc buyer.

the tsv's are only good value if you use all of it.:cash:

Dippy you should absolutely go for it. If it works for you, you find the price good then it is a great buy.

I am just really disappointed with LE's hypocrisy. I detest double standards, she sold out, if she had held her hand up and admitted it I would have retained some respect. I still love Instant Boost Skin Tonic and Eyebright and will continue to buy them - unless I find something else I love as much.

GlamBurglar I dont use the eyebright but I've got a full unused bottle from a tsv if you're interested. Been meaning to post it in the Drop for about a fortnight but not got round to it. :dull:

If this is the TSV, taking into account all the Earle shenannigans lately Im going to be a conscientious objector abd buy some A'kin instead.

Ali.
X

I think it's quite a good TSV - boring, yes, but i would use most things. Not any tiddly sizes which really annoy me. Looked on LE website and the 'ml for ml value' is about £80. If it comes in at the usual £45 ish (inc P&P) and if you would use the majority of the items, it would be a good buy. £30 and I would buy 2 but that won't happen!

boring tsv but aren't they all getting like that. for the price of the tsv you may as well go online/liz earle outlet/shop and buy what you really want.

wanted some opi colours and i would have to buy three kits and still would not get what i want that would have cost £90 plus the p&p lol.

went to selfridges and bought my colours had lots of choice saved a bomb and actually was satisfied that every single item was chosen by me and not a qvc buyer.

the tsv's are only good value if you use all of it.:cash:

Totally agree it is a boring TSV. I expect the christmas TSV to be really special, this doesn't do it for me at all. I shall just be re ordering the things that i want from John Lewis.

Latest posts

Back