Liz Earle TSV - 02/10/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Just to let you know there is a Liz Earle TSV on Saturday 2nd of October.

:clapping: I know there's usually an October one which is for Xmas but it's not normally this early. I'm delighted as it's just before my hols and I didn't bother with the last couple so perhaps I may indulge this time. Wonder if there'll be a sample of the hair care in it ? I've pre-ordered mine from LE direct and it's on its way :mysmilie_481:. Said on the LE website it would launch on QVC in Oct.....

Oh great will order this. Ordered the Liz Earle collection that was on the love surprise finale last night on ep. Love the fact that this tsv is just after payday. Early birthday present for me methinks.

She is supposed to be launching the haircare range in October on QVC - so it could well be in the TSV. You can actually now pre-order the haircare range on her website now. I got my order in last week and it's been dispatched already!

She is supposed to be launching the haircare range in October on QVC - so it could well be in the TSV. You can actually now pre-order the haircare range on her website now. I got my order in last week and it's been dispatched already!

Let us know if its any good. :up:

I got a free sample and ordered the full-size tubes - arrived today. Very nice, left my hair soft and shiny, and smells exactly as you'd expect a Liz Earle haircare product to smell - green, herbal and clean. Wish it smelled of the Instant Boost Skin Tonic, but then we want everything to smell of the IBST, don't we?

has anyone with coloured hair tried it yet? If the TSV does include the haircare I am pretty sure I will give it a try.

I'd quite like to try the haircare - I was wondering though, and I'd be very grateful if someone could tell me, is the shampoo free of SLS and similar nasties and 'natural' like the body washes are? as I try to use SLS free stuff due to a skin condition, and shampoos like this and also suitable for coloured hair are few and far between!

Thanks so much in advance if anyone could tell me the ingredients :heart::mysmilie_504:

I'd quite like to try the haircare - I was wondering though, and I'd be very grateful if someone could tell me, is the shampoo free of SLS and similar nasties and 'natural' like the body washes are? as I try to use SLS free stuff due to a skin condition, and shampoos like this and also suitable for coloured hair are few and far between!

Thanks so much in advance if anyone could tell me the ingredients :heart::mysmilie_504:

aqua, sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, sorbitan sesquicaprylate, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betane, sodium methyl isethionate, lauric acid, vitellaria paradoxa (shea butter), pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, tocopherol (vitamin E), phenoxyethanol, panthenol, citronellyl methylcrotonate, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, sodium chloride, limonene, sodium cocyl glycinate, parfum, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, xanthan gumn, linalool, cirtic acid, methyl hydrogenated rosinate, acrylates/C10-30, Methylisothiazolinone, biosaccharide gum-1

ST Member Concordia posted the ingredients list in The Drop section, so I'm just reproducing it or you here. No SLS, but it isn't quite as natural as say the A'kin ones.

I've tried it and it hasn't been good on my hair, am most disappointed. But several of my friends have and love it - it really is horses for courses and what suits one will not suit another :hi:

aqua, sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, sorbitan sesquicaprylate, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betane, sodium methyl isethionate, lauric acid, vitellaria paradoxa (shea butter), pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, tocopherol (vitamin E), phenoxyethanol, panthenol, citronellyl methylcrotonate, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, sodium chloride, limonene, sodium cocyl glycinate, parfum, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, xanthan gumn, linalool, cirtic acid, methyl hydrogenated rosinate, acrylates/C10-30, Methylisothiazolinone, biosaccharide gum-1

ST Member Concordia posted the ingredients list in The Drop section, so I'm just reproducing it or you here. No SLS, but it isn't quite as natural as say the A'kin ones.

I've tried it and it hasn't been good on my hair, am most disappointed. But several of my friends have and love it - it really is horses for courses and what suits one will not suit another :hi:

Thanks so much cavegirl! :) Well I might try it, hopefully there will be a small size available/in a kit? I did try the A'Kin one, I found it a bit difficult to distribute through my hair strangely enough, I did like the ingredients though. Hopefully I will find one gentle enough I can use in the shower and not strip the colour from my hair, and not have to wash it separately over the bath - like I've been advised to do - what a faff :(

Daisygirl - there are small sizes available from LE website direct @ £4 a tube for 50ml. The large sizes are £7.50 for 200ml. LE direct will refund you if you buy an item and find it doesn't suit - I did that with the perfume as although I loved the scent it made me sneeze. They refunded it without any problem at all.

No SLS in the hair stuff so very much like the body wash - I can't stand anything with sls in as it sets my skin off really badly. The scent of the shampoo etc is beautiful and I've actually used it as a body and facial wash as alternative to C&P with great results !! My hair colour is brighter (it's not coloured) but it seems almost too soft - never satisfied !!

Daisygirl - there are small sizes available from LE website direct @ £4 a tube for 50ml. The large sizes are £7.50 for 200ml. LE direct will refund you if you buy an item and find it doesn't suit - I did that with the perfume as although I loved the scent it made me sneeze. They refunded it without any problem at all.

No SLS in the hair stuff so very much like the body wash - I can't stand anything with sls in as it sets my skin off really badly. The scent of the shampoo etc is beautiful and I've actually used it as a body and facial wash as alternative to C&P with great results !! My hair colour is brighter (it's not coloured) but it seems almost too soft - never satisfied !!

Thanks very much - it sounds really good - I may well get it through LE Direct then :clapping: Sounds really nice all all counts as well and good to know I can send it back if it doesn't suit me :)

Was in the LE Chat room the other week and this TSV will be the Christmas one.

Hopefully it will be better than last years one. If I remember only half the products fitted in the gift box !!!

I wonder what delights it will contain.

liz earle sent us a sample of the shampoo and conditioner. they are really good and will post samples if you ask real nice like!

I have the shampoo and conditioner (didn't get sample with my newsletter) but took the plunge and ordered the full size.

Was so looking forward to trying them and although the shampoo lathers beautifully and they both smell wonderful, at first, I was rather disappointed, as I felt my hair felt rather dry and went really "wrong" for about the first 2 or 3 days. Having invested in the full sizes though, I decided to persevere and I'm so pleased I did.

Hair feels so so good now. Very silky, shiny and sort of light feeling. Don't think I was using anything particularly silicone laden previously, but I have heard that switching to non SLS/silicone products can cause a bit of a detox period while all the cr*p gets washed out. Not sure if that's true, but it'd make sense!

Am sure I read somewhere that the haircare wouldn't be launched on QVC until next year, but I could be wrong. Maybe the TSV might have a couple of small sizes in it at least?

I long for the days of Liz Earle TSVs of FULL sizes in a lovely bag, but I guess that might be too much to hope for!

I received the samples of hair care yesterday, and am planning on using them tomorrow. It's a bit expensive for me, and I love MOP and the australian hair care products (my hairdresser got me on those and gets them for me wholesale.) Will be interested to see what it's like though.

Latest posts

Back