Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare TSV - 4th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have gone for this TSV as well, but I need order some brightening and Deep cleansing of her website also. Really want to try the new products superskin but will have to wait a while and just get what I need first.

Janm - same here! I got the last TSV which was brilliant but have held off this one so far!
I prefer the C&P in the pump version, the IBST in the spritzer, the Hand Repair & Skin Repair are in titchy sizes & I can't use the Eye Repair.......but my fingers are still hovering over the keyboard ready to grab one if/when it goes to limited stock........no logic there whatsoever! lol
(I must resist, I will resist.......!)

BE strong:muscle: and resist Kitten. Remember why you don't need this! You will use too much C&P.

Shock horror I've gone for the TSV. Recently tried the C&P again when I won a couple of trial sizes and no horrible spots. Also as there is not a full size Skin Repair which still gives me spots, I didn't mind buying as I love the Tonic and body products.

MrM ordered this for me earlier today. Don't know whether it's limited stock yet as we've been out since then. I'm going to order the C&P on special offer from LE as well in the hope that I'll then have a stash to last until Christmas. x

You where so adamant you weren't getting it to. Small sizes and saving for the Laura Geller TSV.

Yep i know! its just i would have purchased the cleanser, tonic, moisturiser in the small size for travelling as this is my night time one, and the three eye treatments in the next few months so i thought might as well pay less now even though i dont actually need them right now. cus you never know what the tsv will be next time.

although liz has done 2 tsvs with big sizes in so her christmas one has to be even better cus they tend to be!

yea laura geller tsv to come!

I managed to resist....dunno how! lol
Happy with the triple C&P offer & want to try the new Superskin eye & lip whatsit instead! :up2:

OH! I am dying to know what the new superskin eye and lip treatment is like! Cant wait to find out please report back asap!

I suppose its too rich for me cus im 21! :angry:

I am excited for the tsv to come. when the liquid soap runs out im gona refill the bottle with a standard cheap soap so i always have that bottle! :giggle:

OH! I am dying to know what the new superskin eye and lip treatment is like! Cant wait to find out please report back asap!

Oopsie, might have to wait to order that now as although I managed to resist the TSV, I simply couldn't resist the OTO! :blush:
Feeble I know but I liked all the stuff in it & the bag was a rather nice one too, reversible & everything.......! lol

Glad to say I sat on my hands and managed to resist! My only regret is not ordering the hand wash when I ordered the c&p with free p&p as I would have loved to try it. But I still have a couple of molten brown handwashes to go,so maybe I will get up to her shop in the summer hols-we go into London almost every weekend as it's only half an hour or so from here but for some silly reason I have never gone to her shop!

Latest posts

Back