Liz earle instant boost skin tonic

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Someone else noticed the foaming quality on the QVC reviews. I don't get why you would but an ingredient that foams in a toner. If you put a little on a cotton wool pad and squeeze it it foams

So I’ve just opened the toner I got with the TSV….. and it’s ****** crap…..
Its really foamy and once it’s on the skin it feels slimy….. it was like having a cleanser on the skin…
I washed it off and got my simple toner out…..

Im equally gutted and seriously hacked off with LE
first the skin repair…. Well I love superskin so that’s not too bad…. But now the toner…..
It also means that all the sets they do at bargain prices, on their website, Boots and the TSVs won’t be any good, as they tend to contain the core products….

They better not mess around with the superskin…

Sorry if someone has mentioned this before but I just went to order Eyebright and notice the packaging has changed. I read the reviews on LE website some mention foaming and stinging others say the packaging is wasteful on dispensing. I have used this twice a day from when I first discovered Liz Earle on QVC, it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes and soothes hayfever eyes. I'm also gutted about the skin tonic, but I have been using up my stock of Elemis toners from old TSVs. I have managed to get some of the original Eyebright today, but I'm thinking I may revert back to Boots own brand witch hazel for my eyes and glycerine and rose water as a toner that I used as a teen and save a fortune !

I still have some LE toner but at the moment am using Elemis Ginsing, with this feedback I will not take a chance on the ‘new’ version of the toner.When they reformulate products and thinking of Decleor here too, I loose interest because it is probably done to cut costs.There are plenty of other products on the market, so their loss.

Sorry if someone has mentioned this before but I just went to order Eyebright and notice the packaging has changed. I read the reviews on LE website some mention foaming and stinging others say the packaging is wasteful on dispensing. I have used this twice a day from when I first discovered Liz Earle on QVC, it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes and soothes hayfever eyes. I'm also gutted about the skin tonic, but I have been using up my stock of Elemis toners from old TSVs. I have managed to get some of the original Eyebright today, but I'm thinking I may revert back to Boots own brand witch hazel for my eyes and glycerine and rose water as a toner that I used as a teen and save a fortune !
I use optrex eye wash & have been doing so for a while. The eyebright made my eyes runny....So much cheaper.

Latest posts

Back