Liz Earle Botanical Christmas TSV 20/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

For the love of all that’s holy, ClaireKelly! Read your own posts back and see where you’re going wrong, woman!

Friday at 7.03am …
Yes! Can’t justify that when the superdrug version [of C&P] is so good. And the body wash isn’t as good as it used to be..

Friday at 2.28pm …
Me too. The body wash isn’t as good as it was and the price is creeping up. Love the body cream but I'm stocked up. Can get the hot cloth cleanser and toner much cheaper from other brands, and I just got some skin repair in the 50% off sale.
Another TSV I’m passing up…

Monday at 12.41pm …
I had a look in my stash cupboard…😂
I’ve got loads of the Aldi hot cloth cleanser, four bottles of LE toner, and i just got a couple of jars of skin repair in the 50% LE sale. I stocked up with Aldi body cream when they did the L’Occitanne dupes, and I also have some ABC and MB to use up. If I bought this TSV it would not be used for at least a year, and that is crazy. I’m really trying to use up what I’ve got and only buy if I will use it within six months. So after taking all that into account, it’s a no from me!

Wednesday at 4.20pm …
I must confess that I am weakening 🫣

Wednesday at 6.29pm …
Well I do like the bag…😂

It’s like listening to the internal conversations of a seesaw.

For the love of all that’s holy, ClaireKelly! Read your own posts back and see where you’re going wrong, woman!

Friday at 7.03am …

Friday at 2.28pm …

Monday at 12.41pm …

Wednesday at 4.20pm …

Wednesday at 6.29pm …

It’s like listening to the internal conversations of a seesaw.
Well, you've clearly got too much time on your hands this morning Andi. Fancy nipping round to mine and giving the vacuum a run round while I'm at work please? It would be a better use of your time than cyber stalking Claire if you ask me 😂😂

Exactly! 😂
I do agree with Andi though, you definitely don't need it. By the time you've used up your stash, the next LE Xmas TSV will be available and will be fresher stock than this one will be in 12 months time 😂😂

Latest posts

Back