Liz Earle Botanical Christmas TSV 20/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

*A great saving: If you were to buy these Liz Earle items individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £153

200ml Fragrance Cleanse & Polish RRP £34 at Q cost £13.32
200ml Fragranced Body Wash £18 at Q cost £7.05
200ml Fragranced Body Cream £22 at Q cost £8.62
200ml Cleanse & Polish £33 with 2 cloths at Q cost £12.93
200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic £18 at Q cost £7.05
50ml Skin Repair £28 at Q cost £10.98

Total RRP £153 cost £59.95 with free p&p

Thanks SCW for prices

I like the orange flower but I'm not a big fan of C&P and I like the new serum moisturiser much better than skin repair. I'm not buying this as I'm sure there'll be deals from LE direct coming up to Christmas and you can buy exactly what you want.

CC

I’ve gone back to the skin repair this summer. And found it much better than Elemis PCMC. And it’s always on offer.

Me too. The body wash isn’t as good as it was and the price is creeping up. Love the body cream but I'm stocked up. Can get the hot cloth cleanser and toner much cheaper from other brands, and I just got some skin repair in the 50% off sale.
Another TSV I’m passing up…
The new formula was such a disappointment for me, loved the original.
Trying to find another dupe.

So is anyone getting it
No CK, I'm not going for it. I'm sticking to Simple cleanser & toner, I don't use a body cream, I bought a couple of bottles of the ABC Citrus when it was on offer last month and I've still got a stash of MB to use so I've no use for the body wash either.
I have grown to love the new Skin Repair though but it's not worth getting the TSV just for that so I'll look out for some offers after Christmas as I tried the Simple moisturiser as well and I'm finding that I quite like it so I've got two 125ml bottles to get through before I need any more.
Are you tempted?

Nope.
Drowning in the stuff.
I like the Superskin range and a few other items but I’ve gone off this brand with the reformulated products, skin repair , tonic and it looks like the once lovely shampoo has gone the same way.

No CK, I'm not going for it. I'm sticking to Simple cleanser & toner, I don't use a body cream, I bought a couple of bottles of the ABC Citrus when it was on offer last month and I've still got a stash of MB to use so I've no use for the body wash either.
I have grown to love the new Skin Repair though but it's not worth getting the TSV just for that so I'll look out for some offers after Christmas as I tried the Simple moisturiser as well and I'm finding that I quite like it so I've got two 125ml bottles to get through before I need any more.
Are you tempted?
I am tempted a bit I will admit…. And price wise, it’s a very good deal.
And I was even more tempted when I saw the price breakdown…thanks to Llloyd.
But….
I had a look in my stash cupboard…😂
I’ve got loads of the Aldi hot cloth cleanser, four bottles of LE toner, and i just got a couple of jars of skin repair in the 50% LE sale. I stocked up with Aldi body cream when they did the L’Occitanne dupes, and I also have some ABC and MB to use up.
If I bought this TSV it would not be used for at least a year, and that is crazy. I’m really trying to use up what I’ve got and only buy if I will use it within six months.
So after taking all that into account, it’s a no from me!

Nope.
Drowning in the stuff.
I like the Superskin range and a few other items but I’ve gone off this brand with the reformulated products, skin repair , tonic and it looks like the once lovely shampoo has gone the same way.
I’m using the shampoo to hand wash my bras. Can’t use it as a shampoo any more sadly. Makes my head itch like mad.

I’m using the shampoo to hand wash my bras. Can’t use it as a shampoo any more sadly. Makes my head itch like mad.
Not sure if they reformulated the conditioner but there’s a marked difference between the shampoo and conditioner reviews.

I know we are all different, but I don't know how anyone can stand the smell of that skin repair on their face :sick:

I know we are all different, but I don't know how anyone can stand the smell of that skin repair on their face :sick:
I thought that when I first tried it and I ended up throwing the tube away. But then LE sent a sample bottle when I placed an order with them direct and I decided to give it another go and after a day or so I actually ended up quite liking it. Admittedly not as much as the original but I do enjoy using it now.

I am tempted a bit I will admit…. And price wise, it’s a very good deal.
And I was even more tempted when I saw the price breakdown…thanks to Llloyd.
But….
I had a look in my stash cupboard…😂
I’ve got loads of the Aldi hot cloth cleanser, four bottles of LE toner, and i just got a couple of jars of skin repair in the 50% LE sale. I stocked up with Aldi body cream when they did the L’Occitanne dupes, and I also have some ABC and MB to use up.
If I bought this TSV it would not be used for at least a year, and that is crazy. I’m really trying to use up what I’ve got and only buy if I will use it within six months.
So after taking all that into account, it’s a no from me!
It's so satisfying using up your stash!

Latest posts

Back