Letter Re Elemis 400ml Cleanser & Toner Set

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am waiting for the normal / combination :54: have never known such a mainstay of their beauty products take soooo long to get back in stock! Keep checking my account now expecting to see it cancelled.

daydreamer

I arrived home after a week away for work last night to this letter. I too didn't like the tone. It's clear from getting the product a couple of weeks ago that they've decided to honour the price - we already have them!

This, to me felt like "naughty you for trying to pull a fast one and taking advantage of our error, now run along and don't do it again".

It's their error - I don't need to be made to feel like I'm in the wrong for purchasing at the price they wrongly listed it at.

Just checked My Account details and my Cleanser and Toner set on Waitlist has been cancelled. What a surprise!!
iconrotflmao.gif

Fluff I would phone CS and ask why your order has been cancelled as I thought they kept waitlist orders open for much longer than this, isn't it 45 or even 90 days? All the options are showing as available on waitlist so they are obviously expecting more stock. Don't let them wriggle out of it.

Since using my sensitive set, I have had three humungous spots, and I haven't had spots like these for years....

Back to my trusted Purity I think....

Mine is still ~awaiting stock~ :22:..they have 5 days to get the stock back for moi! Now...are qvc deliberately avoiding sending out the cheaper option, knowing that so many peeps buy this item anyway and they will order in their droves when it comes back :54:.?...or is this item really unavailable ???? :33:

I will be watching every day to see when it comes back if I get cancelled!

....and..I wonder what happened to the person who put it on line at the wrong price to start with..?? :11:

daydreamer

Since using my sensitive set, I have had three humungous spots, and I haven't had spots like these for years....

Back to my trusted Purity I think....

Me too.

I don't feel as if I'm sensitive to it exactly, as it doesn't sting or tingle on application or anything. However the usual monthly pimple I get on my chin, this month was two whopping spots. Not sure if it's co-incidence or not, but I've gone back to my Simple cleanser and toner for now at least. Hmmmm

I have had a couple of calls from a private number, the last time they left a message. It was from CS asking me to call regarding a waitlist order. I think it must be the 'Special Price' cleanser and toner I have on order. The operator couldnt tell me what it was about as they had no notes on their system. I have asked them to email me when they find out what it is about as I dont answer calls from anonymous numbers.

Anyone else had a call?

Bet

No call or letter for me :54: It is still showing as waitlist on the account, keep checking it everyday now as am expecting it to be cancelled, it is past the 4 week deadline :12:
Will be interested to hear what they say Bet.. :33:

daydreamer

I have had a couple of calls from a private number, the last time they left a message. It was from CS asking me to call regarding a waitlist order. I think it must be the 'Special Price' cleanser and toner I have on order. The operator couldnt tell me what it was about as they had no notes on their system. I have asked them to email me when they find out what it is about as I dont answer calls from anonymous numbers.

Anyone else had a call?

Bet

I havent had another call but received TWO letters regarding the price even though one order is still on waitlist!

Bet

I was one of the unfortunate customers who bought it on 17th December and took the three EZ pays. I contacted CS once I heard about this 'offer' from £49 [my price down to £19.50] expecting them to treat all of us buyers on that day the same by crediting them the £30 difference. At first they tried to say they didn't understand as it was showing the full price. I then continued to e.mail them everyday and sent a letter with SAE to the CS Manager until I finally received a letter explaining that they would not credit me as it was an 'error'. Eventually I decided to return the whole set back and am expecting a full refund. I was so disappointed with their decision and they also told me that there were 200 odd sets sent out at £19.50. Surely the 'goodwill' should also go to the loyal customer who ordered this at the regular price and make the customer feel that they are treated fairly. I will no longer deal with Elemis on QVC as I feel that I've been treated differently to the rest.

I had an email today saying that my waitlist order was on its way. Showing at the cheap price.:5:

Latest posts

Back