Laura Geller TSV 6/11/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought the last one was about £46, but I'm guessing about £49 then. Which takes it over £50 once you factor in the p&p :mysmilie_10:

I hope they price this one sensibly. I thought that the last one was expensive.

The blusher looks very flat/matte to me. It will take a good dollop of shimmerbrick to spice it up a bit! :mysmilie_19:

It does look rather dull, but if the blusher is from Gelato series, and I think it is, because of its packaging, it's going to be a very nice radiant 'water'colour.
I wore my Gelato in Ballerina today from a couple of years ago TSV, and it was lovely, I'd like the pink one now.

Lights of Venice

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Expect more and more TSVs to go up big time. The £ is dropping against the $ and the €.
I would be happy with less items in the TSV and a lower price.
Too many items for my liking anyway, as I won't be using them for a stocking filler, I suppose this is going to be one of the main selling options.

I would be happy with less items in the TSV and a lower price.

Agreed, got those darn brushes coming out of my ears and they must be desperate to get rid of that Pink Mink lipstick as this is about the 3rd TSV it's cropped up in

I don't see this TSV selling out at £50 + pnp even on EPs, but I may be wrong.

Wouldn't be so bad if they included different brushes instead of the same old ones. I'd happily forego another mascara, lipgloss etc to have the brush upgraded to her big retractable brush.
A choice of lip colour would be good if they had to put one in, they give a choice of foundation shade so why not a choice, or complementary, lip colour. Lost count of the dark lipsticks I've binned that do nothing for a skin that needs the palest foundation

I hope LG or someone else does Ali Young`s makeup for the launch because otherwise AY will resemble a big blancmange with all that shiny pink and no doubt she`d stick a layer of shimmerbrick on top of it too. Pink overload and there`ll be pink blusher on the eyes, the face, the lips as well as the pink lipstick, pink glittery lipgloss and shiny silver eye crayon. It`s a Barbie World !

Latest posts

Back