Laura Geller TSV 6/11/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't compare, but the Laura Geller angled Kabuki brush is gorgeously soft.

Mind you, I don't mind the standard push up brush, as you can bring the sheath up around it to "firm up" the brush head where necessary, which I find very useful.

My large angled LG kabuki is a push up brush.

I have the large LG angled and dome push up brushes, the smaller version and a set of beautiful brushes from a company called pro silk. They all do a great job, except the smallest push up brush, which is better for bronzer and blush IMO, but the Tarte one does the most thorough job in the quickest time - literally 30 seconds, so I am over the moon with it. And the finish is flawless. So you may just love it too, Marina.

Let us know how you get on. I wasn't expecting success as it is so different to those recommended by Laura Geller but it's made me much happier with the B&B (largely due to ease and speed of use) but am happy with the finish too.

I've been wearing bnb for the last four days using the tarte kabuki brush and think it's great - makes it really quick & easy to apply. Thanks for the tip.

Would LOVE to be able to visit a counter in person! On my last trip home I was really disappointed to discover that there wasn't already a counter on Oxford St! Have to be satisfied with online ordering for now but next visit home I'm there ����

On LG FB someone asked about Ethereal Rose. The reply was that it has been discontinued and replaced by Catalina. Was it previously sold on qvcuk? I think that I can recall the name but not too sure.

http://www.laurageller.com/baked-color-true-blush.html

Yes, Ethereal Rose came in a 9g compact like the B&B, the old sort that had a full mirror instead of half see through plastic lid. I've got through three of them & am on the last one in my stock now, nearly gone. Very sad. It's a perfect blush for corpse pale types like me, gutted if they've really discontinued it never to return. They had one on the web a few weeks ago but it was tiny, just the size of an eyeshadow, but the same price as the old full size one.
Really, really wish she'd bring it back. Perhaps it doesn't suit American skin colours.

I got Catalina in my goody bag at this January's Beauty Bash but it's definitely a blusher colour whereas Ethereal Rose was designed as a an all-over enhancer (for the generally darker American skin-tones). When Laura first brought it to the UK we paler folk loved it as a blusher that would never make anyone with alabaster skin look like Aunt Sally however much we plastered it on!
I have a stockpile that will probably out-live me; I'll bequeath it to my daughter! Laura did a duo with the vanilla highlighter which was lovely. Disappointed to hear it's being discontinued. If they hadn't priced the 1.8g version at 20+ quid they might have sold more!

Snap! Breeze, we were typing the same thoughts at the same time...but I got distracted by the puppies on ITV! :mysmilie_7:

It seems that Catalina is a very similar shade? Sometimes Laura brings items back due to popular demand. Why would she discontinue such a popular item?

Catalina is nice enough but it's just one colour, not marbled like Ethereal Glow; the firm definitely seems to be moving towards these blushers and away from the swirly baked blushers.

Snap! Breeze, we were typing the same thoughts at the same time...but I got distracted by the puppies on ITV! :mysmilie_7:

Oh, I've taped the puppies to drool over later. :mysmilie_848::mysmilie_848:
My lot will probably spend the hour barking at the TV.

Yes, it's swirled, gorgeous pale pink. I wish she'd carry on with the swirled blushers, the flat ones are just like all the other makes you can buy.
I refused to buy the tiny one at £29+ despite loving it so much. But if she can do that why not a bigger one? Happen we'd better all ring in next time she's on a show !!

There's an eye crayon in the TSV - not sure if this is in addition to the eyeliner...

Oh andI adore Ethereal Rose too! I have a few of the split pans she did with blush on one side and ER on the other so probably enough to last a lifetime but I still feel panicky that its been discontinued �� I bought the illumintaor stick in ER this week and its gorgeous ��

I was wondering about illumination sticks.
I have Ballerina in a compact and thought that a stick in the same shade wouldn’t be necessary.

I was wondering about illumination sticks.
I have Ballerina in a compact and thought that a stick in the same shade wouldn’t be necessary.

Three of those four sticks look very brown on the website. Are they not ?

Three of those four sticks look very brown on the website. Are they not ?

I think it's the light, because two of the four are Ethereal, then Ballerina and Honey and Ballerina is light, kind of pink champagne colour, and Honey seems the darkest.
Just to clarify, Ethereal is not Ethereal Rose, just Ethereal?

I think it's the light, because two of the four are Ethereal, then Ballerina and Honey and Ballerina is light, kind of pink champagne colour, and Honey seems the darkest.
Just to clarify, Ethereal is not Ethereal Rose, just Ethereal?

So I wonder if it's more like Ethereal Spakle?

Latest posts

Back