Laura Geller TSV 6/11/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Balance-N-Glow --8g and not 9?

Eye Dew Cream Shadow Crayon --20g? With the case may be.

I'm disappointed that the blusher is not Gelato and hoping not to cave in on Sunday.
I'm going to keep an eye on any offers or may just order a supersize bnb on its own.

I was browsing the other day on Amazon and they break down the prices, in this case they've calculated the price of the product what it would be per kilo. So a kilo of Balance and brighten costs, based on the price of 9g product a whopping £3,104.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00PSP56YW/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

View attachment 12882

For a very short time, many years ago (probably weeks rather than months) QVC started displaying the £ per g or kg underneath the short description on screen. A bit like supermarket shelf tickets. I can see why they stopped! :mysmilie_11:

I remember this being a TSV, I bought it

http://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-6...t.212173.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-4-_-212173

But I don't remember it being on auto delivery. Was it? Was this the second drop?

http://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-6...t.226878.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-3-_-226878

It was only one drop here in the UK, but there were two (I think) additional drops in the US TSV - they had a slightly different TSV from what I remember but this looks like the second drop from that.

Yes, I bought it on eBay. It was an unbranded brush looking like the Tarte one, it may be a fake, but I thought that Tarte brushes may have come off the same conveyer belt. It only cost a couple of pounds, not a big deal if it doesn’t suit.
I've also noticed that there are brushes looking very much like the one in Bare Minerals with the ‘well’ in the middle, for just over a pound.

Ah cool, just didnt want to see you getting ripped off 😘

I've ordered my tsv! Its a gorgeous looking set, actual complete look for once! Plus its my birthday today so I feel justified in treating myself ��

The TSV in now marked a Bestseller. Are they just making it up? They couldn't sell that many surely, before the launch?

:Happy birthday RedT Hope you have a lovely day :mysmilie_858::mysmilie_858:

Breeze, do you know what shade of bronzer was in this TSV?
The reason I’m asking is because I ordered this TSV in Porcelain and found the bronzer a bit orangey so back it went.
LG since brought this bronzer in three shades and I realised that it may have been in Medium in the TSV that I returned.
What I have noticed, that Laura no longer caters for different shades of bronzer like she used to, and puts Medium bronzer in all TSVs from Porcelain to Deep. I remember buying another TSV ages ago, The Baked Sale, where I got my Balance and Bronzer in Fair with my Fair BnB.
There was another TSV this year, the AD with the large bronzer, that I would have kept, if it was in Fair. I got Medium bronzer with Porcelain BnB and the bronzer was just too dark.
I noticed that it scores low reviews for this very reason.

The reason I’m asking is because I ordered this TSV in Porcelain and found the bronzer a bit orangey so back it went.
LG since brought this bronzer in three shades and I realised that it may have been in Medium in the TSV that I returned.
What I have noticed, that Laura no longer caters for different shades of bronzer like she used to, and puts Medium bronzer in all TSVs from Porcelain to Deep. I remember buying another TSV ages ago, The Baked Sale, where I got my Balance and Bronzer in Fair with my Fair BnB.
There was another TSV this year, the AD with the large bronzer, that I would have kept, if it was in Fair. I got Medium bronzer with Porcelain BnB and the bronzer was just too dark.

It's Moroccan Bronze, I suspect medium. It's too dark orange for me & I should have returned it really. My foundation is Porcelain. I really wish she ( in fact all the brands) would take into account the foundation colour & put the appropriate bronzes, blushes, lipsticks in the TSVs, not too much to ask surely.

This looks nice, apart from the dark lipstick, but £65+ with p&p is a bit of a shocker.

Marina, Moroccan Bronze is the 'Deep' version of the Mediterranean bronzer (see link to product on Q) so I'm guessing it was the only one at that time they could bring over to the UK?

http://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-B....215416.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-15-_-215416

There’s one five star review already, someone received their TSV today, this was really quick.

Latest posts

Back