Laura Geller TSV 6/11/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think you probably have to have several shades and blend them to customise your foundation to your own skin tone. That way you can balance between pink/peach/yellow/beige. It's a more expensive approach, but it is what professional makeup artists do to get a perfect match.

Let's face it, until someone does like the dulux paint mixing machines which take a reference colour you give them and mix to give you exactly what you need, that's the way to go. Not sure that even the much-touted No7 foundation is absolutely mixed to your exact skin tone is it?

I could never mix the shades right, end up too pale or too yellow, but I'm going to keep on trying. And yes, it's not the most economical way too right.

According to Will`s post it contains balance and glow, a pink blusher, lipstick and lip gloss, an eye pencil in like a silver grey colour, a liquid eyeliner and a mascara plus a face brush. Sorry I can`t get his link to post.

IMG_2437.jpg

Finally here's the TSV :)

Oh, looks lovely, thanks RedT and Vienna. Now they put a retractable brush in every TSV it seems.
I'm hoping that the blusher is from Gelato series, a translucent 'water blush'.

I'm not sure about the whole collection.. The packaging is nice.
The whole scheme is too pink, or may be this is my screen.

What type of blusher is this one, Baked Impressions, Satin, or other? Not Gelato I don't think.

I'm not sure about the whole collection.. The packaging is nice.
The whole scheme is too pink, or may be this is my screen.

Yes there's a lot of pink in it, JF will just love it, cos I am a pink girly girl, don't you know!
I like it though, I wonder what the price will be?

It seems that AY was wearing the lipstick, not sure it suited her. The gloss seems to have glitter in it since it's Christmas.
I'm disappointed there's no proper eye shadows in the kit, just a crayon. And I wouldn't use the liquid eye liner.
Perhaps Laura can convince me that I need all of it. I do want the Balance n Glow though.
If it's under £40 I may go for it. I was expecting a more exciting Christmas TSV, however I cannot deny they did their best for the value of the kit.

Looks like a good TSV & I'm interested to try the balance n glow, but I'm not sure about buying it because I already have the brush (and don't use it because I don't like it) and I don't like liquid eyeliner, so won't use that. Not sure on the eyeshadow crayon either actually. The lip products and the blusher look lovely though.

I'm in! :mysmilie_50:

Me too. These really look like my colours instead of the awful coffee shades she's done.
Wish the brush was the bigger retractable one.

I seem to remember there used to be a brand of makeup that did a colour match foundation. They used to mix it at the counter in bigger department stores. Was it Prescriptives? Not sure, can't remember, it was years ago.

Looks like a good TSV & I'm interested to try the balance n glow, but I'm not sure about buying it because I already have the brush (and don't use it because I don't like it) and I don't like liquid eyeliner, so won't use that. Not sure on the eyeshadow crayon either actually. The lip products and the blusher look lovely though.

The TSV is a bit overloaded imo, too many things. Many people asked for the retractable brush in a TSV, but for me it's an overload, as well as the crayon and the eye liner. and the mascara. I did like the eye crayon in Mediterranean Collection so hoping this one is as good and non-transferable.
I think that the blusher is gelato judging by its container. AY looked natural in it (in the very beginning of the video).

Me too. These really look like my colours instead of the awful coffee shades she's done.
Wish the brush was the bigger retractable one.

I seem to remember there used to be a brand of makeup that did a colour match foundation. They used to mix it at the counter in bigger department stores. Was it Prescriptives? Not sure, can't remember, it was years ago.

Yes it was prescriptives, I recall buying it in house of Fraser and loved it, but I think someone big bought them out and then did away with it, I love the look of the tsv and use liquid eyeliner which a lot of the make up Tsvs don't seem to have, they always seem to be pencils, so think I will go for this, depending on the price of course, no doubt it will be on easy pay

There's a hope that it's going to be under £40 as QVC buy around 60 000 units of Christmas LG TSV.

Latest posts

Back