Laura Geller TSV 23/2/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That new blonde model Laura freaks me out when she smiles.
Ha ha ha I know exactly what you mean, she doesn't exactly smile she just opens her mouth and there are all these scarey teeth - if you watch her you can tell when she's going to do it as the corner of her mouth twitches, she's been keeping my daughter and I in stitches lol

I'm loving the earrings LG wearing, does anyone know if the are QVC? Also loved Pipa's earrings earlier.

Her earring are not QVC earrings if they are the same ones she was wearing earlier. She said that the person selling them was on Facebook but I didn't pay much notice when she said their name. You could post on her Facebook and she may answer you

i bought the same earrings from ebay last time LG was here with her TSV....£4.99.Everytime I wear them someone asks me where I bought them! Very blingy!!!

i bought the same earrings from ebay last time LG was here with her TSV....£4.99.Everytime I wear them someone asks me where I bought them! Very blingy!!!
I thought those ones were the lips, LG was wearing dangle three-tier very beautiful earrings in 7 pm hour.

Her earring are not QVC earrings if they are the same ones she was wearing earlier. She said that the person selling them was on Facebook but I didn't pay much notice when she said their name. You could post on her Facebook and she may answer you
Thank you iloveshopping, but I'm not a Facebook person I'm afraid.

Thank you iloveshopping, but I'm not a Facebook person I'm afraid.

Hi Marina if you type 'Rhinestone lip earrings' into EBay the lip earrings come up. I didn't see the dangly ones referred to above so can't help with those.

Hi Marina if you type 'Rhinestone lip earrings' into EBay the lip earrings come up. I didn't see the dangly ones referred to above so can't help with those.
Thank you DebraJane, I like these ones too, I will give it a go.

Did you see the show when laura said that given the interest in the earings she will look into having a set included in a future TSV? well the TSV comment was the presenter's idea but Laura seemed really enthusiastic about getting lip earings available but said that it takes time to organise but it's a great idea so watch this space.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

This is why I love Laura. I know she is a business woman but she comes across as a real woman's woman. I can't explain myself very well bit she always seems really caring and genuine.

My daughter is the one who did the research as she spotted them on air too, she says there are many sellers on Fleabay and yes quite a few are from Hong Kong - not sure whether it's the source or the P&P that has prompted your question MissMolly but they are in some cases free P&P if that helps...

My daughter is the one who did the research as she spotted them on air too, she says there are many sellers on Fleabay and yes quite a few are from Hong Kong - not sure whether it's the source or the P&P that has prompted your question MissMolly but they are in some cases free P&P if that helps...

I have never ordered any items from abroad on ebay, not sure if it is safe?

I've looked on ebay and they didn't seem as nice as Laura's I'm afraid. I would love them in a TSV.
By the way, when will be the next LG TSV, September? That's how it was last year, February and then September.

I also wanted to mention that Laura brings nice tops for models to wear and every time they are different, I really liked the light pink tops on one of her last visits and the ones yesterday too.

Last edited:
Have you got a Paypal account as that will hide your financial details and covers you in the event of a problem i.e. if it doesn't arrive, is damaged on arrival, or doesn't match the description, they recompense you - according to the PP website.

I've looked on ebay and they didn't seem as nice as Laura's I'm afraid.

I also wanted to mention that Laura brings nice tops for models to wear and every time they are different, I really liked the light pink tops on one of her last visits and the ones yesterday too.

My D has just shown me some of them and you need to be discerning lol as some are clearly nicer. I agree about the tops Marina they are nice and when my D mentioned the earrings I said that they will be part of the 'outfit' that Laura provides for the models to wear. I also like the Mally t-shirts as well. Presents a professional image...

My D has just shown me some of them and you need to be discerning lol as some are clearly nicer. I agree about the tops Marina they are nice and when my D mentioned the earrings I said that they will be part of the 'outfit' that Laura provides for the models to wear. I also like the Mally t-shirts as well. Presents a professional image...
I'm afraid I didn't see a nice pair of earrings in my search results.
Any chance you can post a direct link DebraJane?

No mine were from hongkong - they were from the Amy Childs mikey range - but sadly I see they don't have them in clear ab.but I so see some pink ones I like!!!

No mine were from hongkong - they were from the Amy Childs mikey range - but sadly I see they don't have them in clear ab.but I so see some pink ones I like!!!
They are lovely indeed but nowhere near £4.99 I'm afraid.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back