Laura Geller TSV 23/2/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wasn't going to go for it, but changed my mind when the postcard came through the door and the colours looked better than they did online. I use B&B daily, I'm in need of a new lippy and I love LG brushes. The paler of the eyeshadows will do nicely - so the only thing I'm not sure of till I see it is the blusher. The eye colours in the last TSV were disappointing, so hopefully this will make up for that!

Well mine's just arrived, and I'm very pleased with it. The blush and eye colours are just my thing and suit my colouring especially as I normally find I don't like blush. Spackle and BnB(fair) will go on Ebay, so overall price of kit will come down to a few pounds.

Presume you pre ordered Dips? Unless Q are using supercharged pigeons to deliver.The only thing I want is B&B but my colour (Fair) is not available online as a single item---may be on later? but make me wonder if they don't offer these single items so we will be pushed towards the TSV? I delved into my stack this a.m & certainly don't need any more blushers, Spackle etc.!

I've just ordered the Spackle for the first time and the wide awake duo (god knows I need it lol). I have used the medium B&B but found it looked too dark on my skin, so use the fair version now. I wish you could order this without the brush though as don't need another one.

Presume you pre ordered Dips? Unless Q are using supercharged pigeons to deliver.The only thing I want is B&B but my colour (Fair) is not available online as a single item---may be on later?

Yes, SilverFox, I ordered a couple of days ago. I've actually already sold my Fair or I would have offered it to you. I've not ordered a make-up TSV for nearly a year, last one was a Bare Minerals TSV last March, so I'm not stock piling loads (can't say the same about skin care but I'm still trying on that one!).

Hi Dips
Doesn't look as tho' the B&B will be offered as single item but will keep watching.I am sure you will love your items, it's just I have soooo much!
Luckily I am going to the States later this year & will be in NYC so can always go to the LG Studio, I have enough B&B to last me until then. Isn't that sensible? can't believe I have thought that!---But again the day is young!!!( & might have glass or 2 of wine later--DANGER!!)

Well this is the first LG TSV I've not bought in a long time.
I sorted out my make up a couple of weeks ago and I have soooooo much!
That said, anyone found any OTOs yet?! :blush:

Well this is the first LG TSV I've not bought in a long time.
I sorted out my make up a couple of weeks ago and I have soooooo much!
That said, anyone found any OTOs yet?! :blush:

I was just wondering about OTO's as I am going out this evening and the TSV has just sold out

OK, I was very good and I did not buy the TSV. I have BnB in stock, and felt that the other colours were too dark for me. But then saw the blush duo of pink grapefruit and boysenbury, and I was lost! It was just over 30 pounds for both, which is a great price. Then, while I was putting the blush through, I spotted the one time only baked eye rimz, and popped those in my basket too as I adore liners!

So, have not resisted as I planned, but have wanted the blushes for so long, so quite pleased with my purchase. And I will eBay a couple of the eye rimz, which should bring the cost down!

Ok, not going to watch any more presentations now.

i have been very weak. two sets of the TSV, the coloured eye spackle and the spackle oto. admittedly half of the stuff is for gifts but i do feel guilty as i decided not to order as much this year but I have gone a bit ape this weekend and ordered a few sets of yankee candles too.
off to lose the web address for another couple of months now lol

LG has very dark under eye shadows, could she not do anything with her colour corrective cosmetics?

Last edited:
I'm loving the earrings LG wearing, does anyone know if the are QVC? Also loved Pipa's earrings earlier.

Latest posts

Back