Laura Geller TSV 23/07/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

maybe one TSV a year won't have it... the Summer in Capri collection didn't have it (this was the TSV earlier in the year)

does anyone think that maybe this will be the last LG TSV for a while if its on auto delivery? she has said she's never done an auto delivery before, and ali young said last night (at midnight) that it would be the perfect way to make sure you are stocking up on the products you love at the special price as you don't know when you'll see it again...
There was a time a couple of years ago when the BnB was out of stock for months on end so people had to stockpile when it was available.

I got mine on AD at midnight (on hols in Canada!). Laura has had an Auto Delivery TSV before; it included the concealer in a tube with metal applicator tip, anyone remember that one? Ebay was awash with them and I'm still using my last one!

Surely AY or one of the beauty buyers must remember they've had an AD TSV before?

I'm a sucker... I cannot believe what a mug I am, I've caved already and bought this. I can't say no to a Laura TSV, I love her stuff too much... Lets hope they can be bothered to actually let me have this one... ****** QVC, why can't I break the habit. Anyone got any tips for learning self control?

I can't believe it - I had a despatch email from QVC this morning and the Hermes link says it's out for delivery today! How amazing is that? I can't wait to get in from work tonight!

Mine just arrived!!! LOVE IT!!! and what a service (for a change):mysmilie_59:

Wow that was quick!

I've just ordered this morning( the auto delivery option was still at the TSV price). Yesterday I was catching up on sleep as hadn't slept more than a couple of hours for two days as have been working day and night shifts. I watched a bit and was considering but then slept through to this morning.

I bought the TSV before last with the Balance and Brighten in and like it but feel maybe the fair is a little dark for me so have ordered porcelain this time.

If porcelain is too light will I have to cancel auto delivery or do you think they will be able to change my next lot to fair?

Just got mine, which I think is because I saw the heads up on here so ordered before midnight. Normally the bags go to the charity shop but am keeping this for LG storage as I bought a couple of other sets yesterday too! I tried the blush and yes it is a bit peachy for me, but will be fine in the summer but not right for winter. I ordered medium B&B as fair is my normal one and just about dark enough for most of the year but no good for the summer. I am currently using up old foundations and blushers so it will be next year before this gets a go!!

I think the bag is actually quite nice, i look at it as an extra anyways, but its quite usable...

I think the bag is actually quite nice, i look at it as an extra anyways, but its quite usable...

Oh yes,I agree, I didn't mean to suggest it was horrible. I think it is well made, and it will look even better when stuffed full of LG goods, lol.

Oh yes,I agree, I didn't mean to suggest it was horrible. I think it is well made, and it will look even better when stuffed full of LG goods, lol.

I've got all my LG goodies in a lindy bowman box haha so I'll probably use the bag to take my lunch to work (on those rare occasions i need to pop into the office)
i must admit i don't think I'll fit all of my LG in there anyways :blush:

I can't believe it!!!!!

My LG TSV just arrived!

I like the bag too! Just right size for taking lunch to work

Incredible! Mine arrived this morning too, only ordered during the midnight launch.

The bag is nicer than I thought it would be, well made & sturdy for straw. Just the right size for a small picnic with a bottle of wine :wink:

Put the lipstick on & it really does last like Laura said, still there from before lunch. Lovely bright summer colour. The blush is ok for me. Haven't tried the new Spackle yet. Not sure about the highlighter. Where do you put it? It looks a bit pink on me.

Mine shipped yesterday, fingers crossed it might turn up tomorrow if so many people got theirs today. I'll settle for them letting me have it at all, though...

Wow that was quick!

I've just ordered this morning( the auto delivery option was still at the TSV price). Yesterday I was catching up on sleep as hadn't slept more than a couple of hours for two days as have been working day and night shifts. I watched a bit and was considering but then slept through to this morning.

I bought the TSV before last with the Balance and Brighten in and like it but feel maybe the fair is a little dark for me so have ordered porcelain this time.

If porcelain is too light will I have to cancel auto delivery or do you think they will be able to change my next lot to fair?

I've found the way to wear BnB is to mix colours. In the winter I'm too yellow for porcelain, and too light for fair, and even now I'm still mixing a little porcelain in with the fair - and that's with daily dog walks after work. Porcelain by itself is too pink and shiny.

But I've found it much easier to dip the brush in both colours then apply it,rather than one colour first, then the other. Don't know why, but it looks much better that way.

I mix the two as well. Porcelain is too light and pink, Fair is slightly too dark and yellow, mixing about 2/3 Fair and 1/3 Porcelain is a really good match for my skin.

I mix the two as well but at first didn't like the idea on spending the money on two BB just to get the right colour, appx £28x2=£56 if bought at RRP plus P&P

Latest posts

Back