Laura Geller TSV 23/07/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lol! I was actually thinking of buying this TSV!
However, this afternoon I dragged out my make up bags and did a quick inventory. I found 4 x Balance and Brighten, one Blush and Brighten, and one Bronze and Brighten, all unopened, plus a couple of mascaras and lipsticks/glosses from previous TSVs.

(Also some Models prefer, Mojave Magic (remember them??), Bare Minerals and Smashbox stuff I can't even remember buying.
Guess I don't really need any more LG - sorry love!
:mysmilie_17:

Yes, I've tried double wear foundation. I thought I looked the bees knees - til I went into fluorescent light. A ghost would have looked more human. Might have been my shade (I'm pale) but it looked dreadful. Never wore it again because whole sections of the office are lit by fluorescents...

I gather a photo flash has the same effect.

Maybe try a sample first.

As much as i wanted to love Laura Gellers B&B it wasnt a patch on Bare minerals foundation :( Still love Laura Gellers matte miracle though

Laura Geller 6 Piece Tuscan Sun Collection with Bag

QVC Price: £49.00

Today's Special Value Price :£38.96

P&P: £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-6...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-24-_-204645

Laura Geller Tuscan Sun Collection. This fabulous six-piece set contains Laura Geller's iconic Balance-n-Brighten Foundation, with bestselling Spackle Under Make-Up Primer, plus blusher, highlighter, a new lip crayon and a brush, all complete with a stylish straw tote bag. Channel the radiance and sun-kissed beauty of Tuscany with this gorgeous make-up collection from Laura Geller.

Contains:

1 x Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation (9g) - swirls of neutral-hued liquid pigments are baked on terracotta tiles for 24 hours, and then hand-finished by Italian artisans to create a creamy powder foundation that aims to help brighten and colour-correct the skin to an impeccable finish. Comes in a choice of Porcelain, Fair, Medium, Tan and launching in the UK, the new Deep shade
1 x Spackle Under Make-Up Primer SPF30 (59ml) - creates a flawless-looking finish and helps your make-up to stay put for longer, with an SPF30 to help protect your skin from sun damage. Contains centella asiatica and white tea extracts
1 x Baked Elements Blush in Siena (5.5g) - infused with Italian spring water and in a gorgeous peach shade
1 x Baked Brulee Highlighter in Honey Lavender (1.8g) - in a soft golden lavender that leaves skin aglow with instant radiance
1 x Lasting Love Lip Stain in Tuscan Peach (2.7g) - this lip crayon comes in a fabulous peach hue in a soft gel-like formula that glides on for perfect, smooth application and a lustrous, matte look that lasts. Contains centella asiatica and white tea extracts
1 x double-ended highlighter and face brush
1 x straw tote bag

How to use:
Balance-n-Brighten

Using the brush, sweep onto face, targeting areas of discolouration
Blend well

Spackle Under Make-Up Primer

Apply a thin layer of Spackle Primer over a clean, moisturised face
Can be worn alone or to extend the wear of make-up

Baked Brulee Highlighter

Apply on any area of the face in need of light and contouring: cheekbones, under the brow, in the inner corners of the eyes, or down the bridge of the nose

About Laura Geller's Baked process
Each product in the Baked Collection starts as a swirl of liquid and colour-corrective pigments. This is poured into terracotta pans and baked for 24 hours. The result is an extremely fine powder that’s silky smooth to the touch, with a dewy fresh look that adapts perfectly to each individual complexion. All are made in Italy and suitable for every skin tone and type.

Someone i know just rang and were offered Auto Delivery on the TSV, so not sure why Laura Gellers team said it was going to be on Easy pays.

I think Qvc dont know what there talking about regarding this Tsv as Laura Geller herself has posted this regarding the Tsv ...

Laura J. Geller GG's, I really don't know the price. I am so bad at knowing about these things. I usually find out myself when I go on air. The question I could answer is that it is definitely on 2 Pay. I also know we don't have a huge quantity on the day. Yikes, can't wait to get there. Packing now.

Its going to be on Auto Delivery , LG has confirmed it now , it was a mistake saying 2 easy pays .

Hi GGs! So glad that everyone is as excited as I am for the TSV! Please pardon the miscommunication - our TSV collection will be available at an amazing value on Auto-Delivery. Unfortunately Easy Pay will not be available, but as I mentioned the value will be seriously incredible! You Gals are going to LOVE these products! Can't wait to see everyone midnight the 23rd! xoxo, Laura

Well I won't be buying purely because every time in recent memory I've bought any Laura Geller QVC couldn't be bothered to actually send it. On the phone now (on hold) trying to sort the most recent one out and ask where the hell it is this time. I could really do without this since I have a throat infection and it's really painful to talk. Ffs. Why, why do I shop with this company, they do nothing but screw up everything. Funnily enough, I have literally no problems whatsoever buying from anywhere else I shop with. So many times I've said it's the last straw, so many. Why do I do it to myself. How difficult is it to let people have a thing they've bought? Since I discovered Q in about 2000 they must have "lost" 50 odd orders of mine, maybe more. Isn't it funny how between every other online retailer I've ever used, that's only happened one other time? And that retailer didn't take hours to answer the phone, effectively accuse me of having the thing and wanting another one free, expect some form filling in before they'd do anything OR take weeks or months to refund me for no reason at all. No, strangely they managed to send out a replacement the same day... You know what, that's it. I really am done this time, I'm not subjecting myself to this **** anymore. It's just not worth it. You can buy most beauty TSVs as a whole on ebay so I won't be missing out on anything.

I bet this sells out really quick Gals.

I was determined not to get this but am now torn as I cannot use my fair B&B in the summer so may go for a medium. After reading poor srhgts's post I am not over confident it will ever reach me! As it is still too hot to sleep at night I may sit up and order one! I am always up for a new blusher and spackle as well, lol.

I've bought a Lidl BB in medium and I am using a light dusting of LG's BnB in fair over the top. Looks OK to me and it is lasting all day.

Hours later, still haven't even got through to customer service... If I ever get a refund I'll buy the item (the LG colour correcting powder and brush) from ebay instead.

I too get thru to CS very quickly. Only once had to wait and was told I would have to wait. Excellent service.

Latest posts

Back