Laura Geller TSV 23/07/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I imagine she makes far more money for lower over heads from selling on QVC here and the States, than she does from footfall into her shop.

Her NYC store has closed. Some saying refurbishment others not so sure.

i hope it for a refurbishment, i was in there in january and it was in desperate need of a lick of paint.... but seen on her website that its closed, the lease ended (after 20 years) and she's moving to a more prime location, but just hasn't found the right spot yet!

Very SAD!!

I’ve just noticed on the TV guide that Laura Geller futures as a TSV on 17 July (as well as Josie Maran and L’Occitane) as well as 23 July. What’s going on?

Looks like it's the very same set and with the bag.
Yum - yum, look forward to find out the price.

I do hope Laura will be here for the TSV this time, she's so much more enjoyable to watch than Sarah. It's been ages since Johnny's been the guest, I like him too.

Under £30 please :mysmilie_50: .. So pleased this has SPF spackle! Running out of my ethereal one

received a card through the door today about the TSV, it doesn't mention easy payments though.

Have converted the price of this tsv from when it was the tsv in qvc America and in pounds it would be £33.34 ($56.96 USA)... Hope it will be around this as that's more of a better value

i'm keeping everything crossed for easy pays (even though i don't think it will have them) so i can get 2, as i've already used my easy pay code :mysmilie_50:

Latest posts

Back