Laura Geller TSV 23/07/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It is more initial outlay (obviously) but it lasts twice as long so it works out the same ultimately. I never buy it RRP, only in kits.

I've found the way to wear BnB is to mix colours. In the winter I'm too yellow for porcelain, and too light for fair, and even now I'm still mixing a little porcelain in with the fair - and that's with daily dog walks after work. Porcelain by itself is too pink and shiny.

But I've found it much easier to dip the brush in both colours then apply it,rather than one colour first, then the other. Don't know why, but it looks much better that way.

Thank you. I did think I would probably end up mixing seem likely from what you have said.

Well one of the two sets I ordered from LG late afternoon on Weds has just arrived, hurrah, so that is two out of three with the TSV. The third, which has the same p&p, is coming by RM which is a bit silly. I placed the order in the same phone call so they could have come together by Hermes. I guess it will arrive about next Thursday!

Well the impossible has happened; my TSV has turned up in two days. Amazing. Shame the last LG thing I ordered couldn't manage to turn up in two weeks.

Still smiling at this:

I work 9 long days and then get alternate Fridays off - and this is one of my days off.
So this morning I trundle down the high street, dog attached, and enjoy a coffee sitting outside a cafe. Bliss.
The dog enjoys it too because he gets masses of attention from passing children. :mysmilie_48:

Anyway, today, I'm sitting there watching the world go by, and a man walks up, looms over me, and says 'Morning! Do you want your parcel?'

It's the QVC courier. Bless him.
So I got my TSV delivered at a cafe. Delightful. :mysmilie_59:
He even greeted the dog, who loves him.

Mind you, the dog loves everyone.

I'm choosing to ignore what this tells you about the regularity about my QVC shopping habits... :wink:

Still smiling at this:

I work 9 long days and then get alternate Fridays off - and this is one of my days off.
So this morning I trundle down the high street, dog attached, and enjoy a coffee sitting outside a cafe. Bliss.
The dog enjoys it too because he gets masses of attention from passing children. :mysmilie_48:

Anyway, today, I'm sitting there watching the world go by, and a man walks up, looms over me, and says 'Morning! Do you want your parcel?'

It's the QVC courier. Bless him.
So I got my TSV delivered at a cafe. Delightful. :mysmilie_59:
He even greeted the dog, who loves him.

Mind you, the dog loves everyone.

I'm choosing to ignore what this tells you about the regularity about my QVC shopping habits... :wink:

Best post of the day!!

I too get thru to CS very quickly. Only once had to wait and was told I would have to wait. Excellent service.

I have usually got through within minutes (touch wood) and almost every time the CS person has been polite and helpful.
I have, on the rare occasion got someone who sounds high and mighty and thinks that she is doing me a great favour by dealing with me :)mysmilie_17: ) she (always a female...the men have always been polite :happy:) forgets that she is doing a paid service:cheeky:

Qvcuk don't seem to tell about ad options! Someone posted on qvc usa forum the shades - "the honey lavender is in all the shipments. The 2nd shipment says the blush is sorano, a rose pink and the lip stain is Tuscan berry, a deep berry red. The 3rd shipment is Florence for the blush, a soft neutral pink, and Tuscan blush lippie, a soft nude pink"

I also found this video on YouTube - someone talking about the kit - showing products close up with swatches! Fast forward to 07.20 for Laura Geller talk

Goodness she does prattle on a bit doesn't she..who cares about her style :whew: but it was good to see the result of the products actually applied on the face. I was not sure about the lip stain, but it looks OK on her. She looked polished and good, not too made up :)

I don't think it's a very good TSV, or auto delivery option.

I just don't get why people need so much B&B, it lasts for aaaaaaaages. Ending up with 3 in the space of 6 months seems an awful lot, and then the rest of items in the auto delivery drops are so samey, same highlighter, same spackle, useless bags, another identical brush, just seems and odd auto delivery collection to me.

Maybe it's because I'm just not mad on LG products, I want to love them but I think there's just as good out on the dreaded high street, as with most make up Q sell.

I have ordered it, because primers are expensive even in high street and the one in the TSV seems a good size and most people have only good to say of the B&B, so I thought I will have a go. I don't wear foundation , but I think a powder one might be a good start...especially in this hot weather. I wear lipstick and even though I am not sure about the colour..it won't be a great loss, because the spackle and B&B will be worth the money spent apparently. Usual beauty TSVs contain mascaras and since I don't, use them, I am not bothered it is not in the TSV.
So I am waiting to see the products when they arrive :mysmilie_14:

I didn't wear makeup because I used to have an oily skin and it just slid off my face. Older now and started wearing BnB. Now wearing BB creams diluted with moisturiser and a light dusting of BnB over the top.

I wonder why you have the problem of waiting most of the time, srhgts:wonder: Have you tried q-cut?
I use q-cut almost every time.

To get through to CS, you mean? I've used it to order if the website hasn't been working (frequently!) but nothing else.

Got mine today. I'm pleased with the porcelain B&B a much better colour for me than fair, however it did seem to emphasise my pores today maybe I need to play with how I apply it.

Got mine today. I'm pleased with the porcelain B&B a much better colour for me than fair, however it did seem to emphasise my pores today maybe I need to play with how I apply it.

You might find the primer underneath will help, or buff. With your application brush (without extra product on it) in the way the bare minerals peeps buff their mineral foundation. HTH

You might find the primer underneath will help, or buff. With your application brush (without extra product on it) in the way the bare minerals peeps buff their mineral foundation. HTH

I did use the primer but will try buffing. Thanks.

I hope it helps. B&B is such a quick fix foundation, I hope you find a solution so that you can whack it on quickly, almost without looking.

Yes it looked much better today thanks and was still quick. I used the big retractable brush today from my previous set. I'll see how much I use it. I may even carry on with the autobuys and not cancel. It feels comfortable on today too, just lately I can't wait to remove my makeup as soon as I get home as it just doesn't feel nice.

Does anyone remember when the other drops are due please? I stupidly forgot to make a note of it & it the auto delivery has disappeared now.

Latest posts

Back