Laura Geller TSV - 13th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Watersiren, what's the Glow Box you posted? Is it a Laura Geller item because I can't find it. Looks lovely.

Watersiren, what's the Glow Box you posted? Is it a Laura Geller item because I can't find it. Looks lovely.

hi Topaz, it is a new product, item 228528; it includes Ethereal Rose Baked Radiance Face Powder (5g) and Baked Highlighter (1.8g).
there is also a drawer for the brush.

if you give the item no, it will direct you to the page. xxx

i've been waiting for months for qvc uk to stock it!javascript:ViewOptions('zoom','228528');

I hang my head in shame :sad: I have gone for this. I haven't bought from this range before and so I thought the mini collection might be a good try me. :emo:
In my defence I havnt bought anything for a few months now :angel:

Laura Geller TSV 13th August

I do use this range and really like it, used in moderation.

Last night I thought everyone looked really terrible. that tinted spackle together with the ethereal rose blusher and the bronzer, was just too much. Alison looked like a shop girl (or factory worker!) with too heavy a hand with her make up. Laura looked patchy as well.

The new young model looked simply terrified, not helped by AYs unkind remarks, twice, about being a McCutcheon look alike, and was struggling to keep the right pose. hope the regular models were more helpful.

did not find this TSV difficult to resist at all.

"...we are coming into the lip season...it gives lip-smacking lips..."

wha'? :30:

speaking on the OTO lip gloss....

"that's the pigment made specifically for the lips"

jeez, that's so profound!!!!:dull:

BakerGirl I do believe you are turning into a f.a.r.t. I thought you were encouraging peeps to buy stuff they don't need but you have come over to the light side now and doing a great job. I knew you were a secret f.a.r.ter.

I had a moment of weakness :blush: This will not happen again. I have my reputation to uphold :devil:

I had a moment of weakness :blush: This will not happen again. I have my reputation to uphold :devil:

So a little f..a.r.t slipped out did it BakerGirl? Back to the dark side for you then. If you feel the need to f.a.r.t again let it out BG.

referring to the lip shiners:

"it is like painting on liquid paint..." :giggle:

i know who is responsible for this...Yolanda. poor AY, she thinks she is reading from an 'actual' script!

Last edited:
referring to the lip shiners:

"it is like painting on liquid paint..." :giggle:

i know who is responsible for this...Yolanda. poor AY, she thinks she is reading from an 'actual' script!

I am literally writing her next actual sales spiel as we speak, literally. I need to mention actual nurses, and actual shift-workers, not forgetting actual factory workers, who can leave their factories every night wearing this actual make-up kit and look fantastic, literally. I think I'll also mention that this actual foundation, for your actual face area, comes in fair or meejum, literally, but you don't need to actually worry about your actual skintone in your actual face area, because the colours created by this actual prestigious designer, will actually suit everyone, literally. Must pop in a comment about actual A-list Hollywood stars who use this actual product, I know for a fact that two members of the actual superstar boyband, Showaddywaddy, actually use this actual bronzer, literally, before literally going on the actual stage, literally. Also mention jumping to the actual phones, and literally ordering 7 kits, so that one can be kept in your actual home, literally, and the others in actual handbags, actual cars, actual offices, literally, and one for your actual sister, literally, and your actual next door neighbour's actual son, literally, because he is about to run off and join an actual cult, literally, and will need a good actual bronzer to suit his new actual uniform of an actual grey jumpsuit, literally. must also mention 250 actual years in the actual beauty industry, literally, in which she actually learned b*gger all, literally, but became actually quite good at literally shouting about her all-round expertise, literally, which no one else actually has, whatsoever, literally, because she actually worked on actual celebrities, and literally once applied Paul Daniel's actual wig before he did his magic act, literally. Did he actually like it? Not an actual lot, literally.

I think it's going to be a good one...literally.

Bakergirl just you wait until the next lunch!!!! A yellow card will await you.

I loved the comment LG made about coloured lips being very big etc and AY agreeing. AY was wearing nude lips.

Another thing I found interesting. Laura did a kit with matt eyeshadow and went on about how good it was etc. Yet not long ago on the community board QVC America, people met Laura at the Beauty event. They were asking for matt eyeshadows and where told by Laura matt was not a good look on older eyes and everyone was so much better with shimmer.

Bakergirl just you wait until the next lunch!!!! A yellow card will await you.

I loved the comment LG made about coloured lips being very big etc and AY agreeing. AY was wearing nude lips.

Another thing I found interesting. Laura did a kit with matt eyeshadow and went on about how good it was etc. Yet not long ago on the community board QVC America, people met Laura at the Beauty event. They were asking for matt eyeshadows and where told by Laura matt was not a good look on older eyes and everyone was so much better with shimmer.

You can't yellow card me - I'm not an official F.A.R.T. I'm the ANTI F.A.R.T. :devil:

Oh just had a thought.:thinking2: Is it because I'm slipping from the dark into the light? Fess up Donna - are you a secret member of the ANTI F.A.R.T.S? :giggle:

Probably off topic, but I got the advanced order for the Glow box last night, as the Ethereal Rose looked the right colour for me. This morning I went to the LG site to look at the ingredients. I wonder why she has reformulated the Blush & Brightens and taken out the parabens and mineral oil, but not done so with the Ethereal Rose? Talc, mineral oil, parabens, titanium dioxide, etc. all still there. I cancelled my order as my skin doesn't like mineral oil. Keeps me farting, though!

cant belive it ... mine arrived about 10 mins ago!! wasnt royal mail, was a courier

did order an OTO the night before the tsv (the chef knife) and its been shipped (day later than tsv) so should get it soon - wish I knew how their system worked ...

heres hoping that they keep this method of delivery, feels like better value for money already!

Just a little reminder to anyone who got the TSV in the Fair but doesn't want the Balance, I'm in the market for one so drop me a PM! :giggle::cheeky:

Tx

I have just received the OTO
"Laura Geller Baked Bites Infused Gloss Lush Lip Colour".

love it!!!! :7:

I have just received the OTO
"Laura Geller Baked Bites Infused Gloss Lush Lip Colour".

love it!!!! :7:

This looks lovely although the colours are too dark for me personally. Is the pigment on the top a powder or a cream?!

This looks lovely although the colours are too dark for me personally. Is the pigment on the top a powder or a cream?!

it is baked cream, so more powdery. the look/texture is strange (like corduroy), but nice.

Latest posts

Back