Laura Geller TSV - 13th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think that's probably a foregone conclusion my lovely! :blush:

And I've only just updated the sig to add Leg Magic!

This is not a great week for F.A.R.T.ing! :eek:

Oh deary me. Our Glorious Leader is not so great this week. I am still f.a.r.ting like its going out of fashion to make up for your under achieving in the f.a.r.ting department. Love A'kin do you really need this TSV or what? Seems to me its more want than need, hmmmm!

I am going to be having a big FART over this TSV. £29 odds for what is essentially travel sizes - er no!

Mind, if they do show us the lips bag that I spotted in the background I may stop FARTing for a short while.

"...this is makeup that if you work in a factory you will come out and look fabulous.."

:sad: searching frantically in the drugs cabinet

Hi Ladies hope you don't mind me jumping in but i really need a bit of help.

My daughter is getting married in october and i will need a complete set of make up as i don't wear any at all right now due to skin problems (i have p.c.o.s and it causes faical hair) but will need to be made up for her big day.
I need something that does not feel like i am wearing much foundation but with a bit of coverage and the other bit as well eyeshadow, lippy etc. I have dark hair brown eyes and will be wearing cream and a bit of red.
Any suggestion would be great as i was tempted to oder the TSV but see some think it's not great value.

Thank you so much

Hi Ladies hope you don't mind me jumping in but i really need a bit of help.

My daughter is getting married in october and i will need a complete set of make up as i don't wear any at all right now due to skin problems (i have p.c.o.s and it causes faical hair) but will need to be made up for her big day.
I need something that does not feel like i am wearing much foundation but with a bit of coverage and the other bit as well eyeshadow, lippy etc. I have dark hair brown eyes and will be wearing cream and a bit of red.
Any suggestion would be great as i was tempted to oder the TSV but see some think it's not great value.

Thank you so much

Hiya Freedom,

I'm one of the peeps who doesn't think this TSV is very good value. LG has done quite similar mini kits like this for £18 -23 before.

But you make very good use your 30 day money back guarantee and try it out but that will cost you about £8 just to try it out. (If you do, take pics. I'e known Balance and Brighten to look a little odd in photos.)

Have you tried any Mineral Make up such as Bare Escentuals? My bestest friend has PCOS and she swears by it. because you buff it on with a brush it works better for her when she's a bit fluffy faced.

Mineral Make up can look very natural in person and won't flare in photos like LG Balance and brighten can cos it's a bit shiny.

There's a site called Everyday Minerals who will send you free samples if you wanted to try Mineral make up out. You just have to pay postage. (I promise I don't work for them - it's just a great offer! :D)

https://www.everydayminerals.com/in...art&page=shop.browse&category_id=26&Itemid=40

You will need a brush to apply the foundation and powder and they have lovely brushes at EM too, or you could pluck up a BE Flawless Face brush on the well known auction site that I'm not sure if we're allowed to name! ;)

Other than that you could pop to a Bobbi Brown counter to see if they can help you find the perfect base for your skin then choose some eye make up and lippie in Boots.

(Although that might work out a bit of an expensive option if you don't wear make up as a rule.)

Ooh another brainwave! Is your daughter getting her make up done by a professional on the day? Cos if she is then you could get the make up artist to do your face as well and then it will be her problem to find suitable products! :D

Ok, that's all I've got! :D

Oh deary me. Our Glorious Leader is not so great this week. I am still f.a.r.ting like its going out of fashion to make up for your under achieving in the f.a.r.ting department. Love A'kin do you really need this TSV or what? Seems to me its more want than need, hmmmm!

It is honey you're quite right and I feel terrible making you do extra F.A.R.T.S. to make up for my sorry failures. :(

Ooh Love A'kin £32.59 for a lipstick. I think you should stockpile:giggle:

:devil:

Ooh fantastic honey - you always say exactly the right thing to deter me! That is a legendary F.A.R.T.! :rock: :clapping: :giggle: :clapping: :rock:

It would be demented to buy that whole (not actually very good value) kit when I only want and need the lippie.

I'm sure you'll both be very glad to hear that I've decided to skip this LG TSV for the very first time in Laura Geller at QVC History. :eek:

I'm half expecting a call from QVC asking what's gone wrong!

I only want the lippie so I'll wait a week or two and pick one up on The Auction Site That Dare Not Speak Its Name! I think it'll probably cost me less than £32.59 eh Bakergirl?! ;)

:fart2:

Oh I am so glad you have come back to the fold Love A'kin. Of course I dont't mind the extra f.a.r.t now and then but I would prefer it if you f.a.r.ted for yourself. You are truly our Glorious Leader having resisted the TSV. We are not worthy.

Ooh fantastic honey - you always say exactly the right thing to deter me! That is a legendary F.A.R.T.! :rock: :clapping: :giggle: :clapping: :rock:

It would be demented to buy that whole (not actually very good value) kit when I only want and need the lippie.:fart2:

Hurrah - non-FART averted! I turned on the TV this morning and it was saying SOLD OUT hence why I've come on here early to see who's been buying!! I think it was an onscreen glitch though.

I'm not going for this. I've only tried LG blusher before and don't really want to buy the whole kit for that particular one. I have a Cargo one which to me looks similar. After the comments on ST re: Balance and Brighten I can't be bothered to order the kit to try it out. Also reviews on makeupalley for any mascara or eye liner are not that favourable plus I have a spare black mascara already and am still using my Smashbox eyeliners.

MrM's money is safe.

I am watching the repeat at 8.00 am and most of the stock has sold out. How many did they start with? Are we to believe that hundreds of us were up till 2.00am buying tons of laura Geller?

Oh I am so glad you have come back to the fold Love A'kin. Of course I dont't mind the extra f.a.r.t now and then but I would prefer it if you f.a.r.ted for yourself. You are truly our Glorious Leader having resisted the TSV. We are not worthy.

Cheers sweetie. :giggle::giggle::giggle: I definitely intend to do my fair share of F.A.R.T.ing.

Boot me up up the bum if I don't (but be careful not to stand downwind!) :D

I believe the second sentence uttered by the Screecher in the midnight show was 'we don't have as much of this as we'd have liked' so they're playing that card again. I think it's ok value, certainly not great but not outragous. But I'm going to hold out for a BnB mini on eBay as that's all I REALLY really want from the kit.

Had to switch off watching the (recorded) midnight hour this morning as AY had said 'literally' about 427 with only 6 minutes of the show gone. WTF was with the factory workers comment too? I really think she's started to lose it, even my husband commented that 'she's talking even more pish than usual'!! :tongue2:

Tx

this time round, i did not receive a card through the post or an email re LG tsv. they really thought i was already in the bag. wrong...didn't go for it either. :emo:

I believe the second sentence uttered by the Screecher in the midnight show was 'we don't have as much of this as we'd have liked' so they're playing that card again. I think it's ok value, certainly not great but not outragous. But I'm going to hold out for a BnB mini on eBay as that's all I REALLY really want from the kit.

Had to switch off watching the (recorded) midnight hour this morning as AY had said 'literally' about 427 with only 6 minutes of the show gone. WTF was with the factory workers comment too? I really think she's started to lose it, even my husband commented that 'she's talking even more pish than usual'!! :tongue2:

Tx

she gave me a throbing headache from the go and at this point almost a stroke. how does she get away with passing herself as an experienced professional, a true expert to be revered?

Latest posts

Back