Laura Geller TSV - 13th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L'OccitaneLover16

Registered Shopper
She said last night woo! Im hoping it includes spackle normal and eye, balance and bronze, mascara, crease proof conceler and matte maker!

I have only bought the last laura geller tsv and im new but a convert, does anyone know what is likely to be in it??

This is not a new concept. Many years ago I had a palette which contained a powder lip colour and a clear gloss to set it. Not sure but it might've been made by someone like L'Oreal or Revlon.

Bare Minerals have also been doing that concept for a while - and to be honest any good quality mineral eyeshadow can be used in this way - I have been wearing Aymee Christopher Drummond with Tallulah Lip gloss in clearly and it is lovely. It also works really well with mineral blush colours.

Anyone who bought the smashbox TSV - have a play with the fantastic reflections lipgloss and try mixing it with a pretty pale BE eyeshadow or blush or just using a clear lipgloss. You don't even really have to mix it - just put a little of the minerals on the back of your hand, and dip the lipgloss wand applicator into it.

The other way of doing it is to apply a clear shimmer lipgloss - like the Tallulah Clearly or the Smashbox Reflections and then apply your minerals over the top of it with your finger then apply the lipgloss over the top - you get a great finish and it really lasts

There are loads of options to play with

Last edited:
i heard that too loccitanelover16, got all excited lol, i do hate the way they have beauty tsvs in such a short space of time (possible smashbox tsv in august!) ohhh well will have to watch and wait for the detials.lots of new things comeing our way then by the looks of it!oh my c/c is quivering already

Can someone tell me whether the Bronze and Brighten acts as a mineral foundation. I have been using Clinique Almost Powder however am not at the mo as I have a tan and it's too light. I could do with something to wear though which will give me good coverage but not look overly made up - not fussy am I? Was wondering whether to go for the LE Bronze or try Smashbox Halo. Any comments?

we can hope scampdog cant we!!lol

VALM- i use fair b+b but i know laura says that darker skinned people use the bronze and brighten as foundation but i think youde need to be quite dark skinned, she does a balance and bronze where you have both balance n brighten and bronze n brighten all in the same compact maybe that would suite your skin as you can mix so if your tanned you get that bit of extra colour, it does give good coverage. smashbox halo is great but it doesnt give fantastic coverage, allthough they say its a foundation it certainly doesnt cover things for me i use it as a finishing powder it just brightens and sort of almost airbrushes, looks amazing but not for coverage.

we can hope scampdog cant we!!lol

VALM- i use fair b+b but i know laura says that darker skinned people use the bronze and brighten as foundation but i think youde need to be quite dark skinned, she does a balance and bronze where you have both balance n brighten and bronze n brighten all in the same compact maybe that would suite your skin as you can mix so if your tanned you get that bit of extra colour, it does give good coverage. smashbox halo is great but it doesnt give fantastic coverage, allthough they say its a foundation it certainly doesnt cover things for me i use it as a finishing powder it just brightens and sort of almost airbrushes, looks amazing but not for coverage.

Thankyou Emma. Will look out for this product next time LG is on. So long as my tan hasn't faded too much by then! x

just looking out for when it will be available in america cus its the same or similar usually. im hoping Balance n Brighten will be in it cus i only have one left!

i read on the american beauty bourds that there are some annerversary shows in july i think i read but no tsv so looks like well be getting it before them for a change!

ARGH
decisions decisions....:headbang:
I LOVE LG makeup, but I LOVE BE make up too ....
hubby says I can only buy one tsv (not even going to let on about the Nails INC tsv on 10th July :devil:)
hope we get to hear whats in this and the BE tsv's soon ... maybe it'll help me decide ... but I know right now.....I WANT THEM BOTH!!!!!:cheeky:

i read on the american beauty bourds that there are some annerversary shows in july i think i read but no tsv so looks like well be getting it before them for a change!

yea i noticed there is no tsv in america. im looking forward to trying the first baked lip gloss or wotever it is that she hinted would be in the tsv!

ARGH
decisions decisions....:headbang:
I LOVE LG makeup, but I LOVE BE make up too ....
hubby says I can only buy one tsv (not even going to let on about the Nails INC tsv on 10th July :devil:)
hope we get to hear whats in this and the BE tsv's soon ... maybe it'll help me decide ... but I know right now.....I WANT THEM BOTH!!!!!:cheeky:

aww men what are they like! Im so excited for this i wonder if its a travel summer kit? they could include the travel size bronzer and stuff that i posted at the start of this thread. if someone could find out the name of the kit that would be useful! i will keep looking!

:sad:all thats on her website atm is the uk show date (13th aug) and times! qvc usually send out a car a few days before though!
i know what you mean LL i get excited too lol :blush::blush: bit sad i know but i love my make up

Latest posts

Back