L’Occitane TSV 20/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought three of the Shea butter TSV's last year two from QVC and one from Ebay. One lavender and two Vanilla. Absolutely loved this collection. Even though it had piddly bits I love all of it. The lip balm is very good. Similar to a Malin and Goetz one from Space NK.
The lavender collection is still available on qvc, having seen this years, I am very tempted.
Their hand soap is the worst I have ever had, really awful, so nice to get a collection without it.

Anather thing the lavender Handcream is SUBLIME I absolutely love it. Its huge but I use a larger Kipling bag so I can carry it with ease. There is no real comparison with last year. Glad I bought a lot of it.

The lavender collection is still available on qvc, having seen this years, I am very tempted.
Their hand soap is the worst I have ever had, really awful, so nice to get a collection without it.
Spot on last years deal was superb. The Vanilla was very popular and sold out really fast. You may be able to get a set from EBAY for less than QVC but check what items are being sold. Still bargains to be had.

Just looked the Vanilla items specially the cream has shot up in price on Ebay. Scarcity makes an item more desirable.

the body butter in last years is what put most people off & is why its still around now in the lavender version, many more people use & love the liquid soap thats why its in this one & overall i think this is a great tsv & if i or mum needed any we would of been getting it

Funnily enough I ordered another Lavender one last week as I thought it was great value. I might well order another as it looks like I won't be ordering the new TSV. The Molton Brown one will probably be full of "bits" as usual.

Funnily enough I ordered another Lavender one last week as I thought it was great value. I might well order another as it looks like I won't be ordering the new TSV. The Molton Brown one will probably be full of "bits" as usual.
the molton brown top up one is usually 2 shower gels & 2 hand washes so no bits

I love body butter and have very dry skin which is just as well. I must be in the minority I think it's just as essential as the shower/ bath products.

I love body butter and have very dry skin which is just as well. I must be in the minority I think it's just as essential as the shower/ bath products.
most people who buy sets from Q dont use body lotions or body creams as they are the lowest percentage of sales & acutally always hurt sales when they are included in sets

I always love to have a matching body butter or lotion if possible in sets. In fact, I wouldn't buy if they had not body lotion in a set

The lavender set which I got to smell the body cream was not the sweet feminine style lavender, hence the reason I believe many did not like it. Reminded me of a perfume I own called Antiheroes which is like lavender on steroids, and it pumps iron every day and kick the ass of other lavenders.

Me too and I loved last year's vanilla body cream. So much I bought another lot of two creams. The shower creme is divine too.
The Vanilla sold out really fast, the lavender took a while the slow mover was the rose. I think if QVC had sold a rose scented cream that would have sold a lot better than just the plain shea butter.

L’Occitane 6 Piece Collection TSV 20/11/22 (Pre sale from 16th)

Floral
500ml Neroli & ? Hand & Body Liquid Soap RRP £22 + post
500ml Cherry Blossom Shower Gel RRP £30 + post
150ml Hibiscus Hand Cream RRP £32 + post
100g Milk Soap RRP £6 + post
30ml Hand Cream RRP £6 + post
30ml Cherry Blossom Hand Cream RRP £6 + post

Total RRP £106

Verbena

500ml TBC
500ml Verbena Shower Gel RRP £30 + post
150ml Hand Balm RRP £25 + post
100g Verbena Soap RRP £6 + post
30ml TBC Hand Cream RRP £8 + post
30ml Verbena Hand Cream RRP £8 + post

Total RRP £77 + post so far

Warm

500ml Vanilla Bouquet Hand & Body Liquid Soap RRP £22 + post
500ml Amber Vanilla Shower Creme RRP £33 + post
150ml Amber Vanilla Hand Cream RRP £32 + post
100g Almond Soap RRP £6 + post
30ml Hand Cream RRP £8 + post
30ml Almond Hand Cream RRP £8 + post

Total RRP £109 + post

There are three handcreams in the TSV....whats wrong with QVC?
There is not three handcreams. One of the 30ml tubes is the shea foot cream.

Latest posts

Back