KVZ bags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

these bags look like the bags that are sold in unbranded shops and street market vendors. i see the all the time for around £5. to pay this kind of money when you could go to a department store and get 70% off for real leather that really looks the part with a proper designer name is well madness.

It is good that we all like different things. I have bought non stop Kipling for years but when I bought the first tsv KVZ bag it changed my syle. I now like these styles and they really, really don't compare with cheap bags. They are so much better. Each to their own of course.

The few new today's I've seen, do seem much higher in price than the ones in her first show.

they have to be better made the least they can do is sew the plastic properly.in a couple of years they will look so naff. not exactly an investment. sell kathy sell you have to get your money while you can.

Some of them look cheap, some of them look over the top, for me anyway and some of them look fantastic. I like the boxy ones, particularly in pink and champagne. That being said, I can't bring myself to spend that much on a handbag. The handbags I buy are very good designer lookalikes that look very expensive. The TSV was too shiny for me for such a big bag.

From Pipa's blog -

Me with our fabulous Kathy Van Zeeland TSV

Hello chaps!

Just popping in as I thought I’d show you this picture of me with our Today's Special Value – it’s tremendous!!!

I saw it with the buyers last year and begged to get hold of one early so that I could take it away with me – they gave in eventually as I hounded them!!

I love it and am about to go away for a couple of days so I shall be using it again then too. It's such a head turner and a real joy to use!

Pipa x

Attachments

• 6a00e54eff27048834010536f0ed77970c.jpg
    6a00e54eff27048834010536f0ed77970c.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 214
Julia had quite a nice one on set with her during the 5 pm show last night but it was not available on the web, or else I might have been tempted. It was not sooo blingy - some look awful.

I agree with Pipa, it is a real head turner.

For all the wrong reasons though :1:

awww.now I'm in two minds. I really liked a bag on the show last night 142927, big black quilted thing but you've all put me off now...........S'pose you made me save £114.00 but I really really really liked it !

Well after much deliberating, cogitating and other inging, I took the plunge and bought the KVZ bag. It was £114.00 but I had a £30.00 credit from QVC over the Samsung Notebook fiasco so actually is was ONLY £84.00.

It is beautiful ! OK so its not leather but as a long standing vegetarian having something NOT leather that looks and feels good is even better to me. It looks very much like the B makowsky 142835 bag, so much so that they must be made/owned by the same company.

So from my experience, I really would recommend KVZ.

Well after much deliberating, cogitating and other inging, I took the plunge and bought the KVZ bag. It was £114.00 but I had a £30.00 credit from QVC over the Samsung Notebook fiasco so actually is was ONLY £84.00.

It is beautiful ! OK so its not leather but as a long standing vegetarian having something NOT leather that looks and feels good is even better to me. It looks very much like the B makowsky 142835 bag, so much so that they must be made/owned by the same company.

Glad you are pleased with your bag RedorDead. I have 3 KVZ handbags and love them all! :1:

I was bought one as a present and enjoyed using it. But after one winter the bag looked a little battered. Knocks and slight rips ion the "fabric". I thought the bag looked great, but would not buy one as it did not wear well at all. Leather is just more durable, saying that, I have had other non leather bags and they are/ were more durable.:53:

I think B Makowsky is KVZ's husband! :33:

Crikey!!!! I've never been drawn to buying any kind of "designer" bag even in leather, 'cause you're paying for a name, and a little dog motif, or a monkey! Look around and you can get some lovely handbags for a fraction of these ridiculous prices!

These Kathy Van Zealand (who?) aren't even made from natural materials, if Jill thinks that £71 for a placky handbag's a steal, she must be living with her head buried in the sand....makes you laugh doesn't it. The other day in one of the newspaper supplements, they were harping on about the credit crunch as usual, and in a fashion feature had a pair of topshop skinny jeans marked as an "absolute steal" at £41!!!!! Ok, so they may not have been manufactured by a 7 year old child in a sweatshop, which is great, but the jeans you can buy in Primark and Asda for £4....now that's a steal!!!!!

Going back to the KVZ bags, they don't even look very nice, they look like they been put together by a comittee!

I think it is strange that these bags cause so much attitude. They are ott and well made. We dont all like the same things thank god. I have two and getting my third.

I think B Makowsky is KVZ's husband! :33:

yep, I just googled it and they are married. Wow no ownder the bags are so similar.

Now if only I we could get Prada to marry George (at Asda) or Mulberry to hitch up with Next and I'd be very happy !

I think it is strange that these bags cause so much attitude. They are ott and well made. We dont all like the same things thank god. I have two and getting my third.

Yeah, I totally agree! I've got 2 of them, one I got when I was in Florida and the other was the bag and make up bag set from QVC. Yes, they are flashy and OTT but I personally love them. I have ALOT of bags, from many different ranges (radley, kipling, Brighton which is a US designer etc) in different colours and fabrics, sometimes a nice plain bag takes my fancy and other times it's fancy all the way!

It would be rubbish if we all liked the same things wouldn't it?!

Latest posts

Back