b. makowsky kvz husbands £100-200 handbags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i dont know wether to laugh or cry but i stumbled across piipas blog and she enthused by a new brand of high end hand bag that she cannot like without.

well i googled b. makowsky and he is the husband of kvz and he has decided enough is enough he wants to be involved in the handbag buisiness to.

now maybe its just me being a wee bit sceptical but i am sick of tignello,kvz and now her husband selling us more handbags that frankly suck. if i can afford a £200 handbag i will pop down to selfridges in the sale and and buys myself a proper brand.

kvz et all please go away. you have overload written all over your smug foreheads
TKMaxx is the place to go. I was in there yesterday and there were loads. Average priced and complete with jingley key fobs at £29-£39. I saw a great black patent one that I really wanted [to add to my massive collection of assorted bags] but didn't have enough cash on me.[I won't pay with my c.c because of all the bad media TKMaxx gets].

Please explain

TKMaxx is the place to go. I was in there yesterday and there were loads. Average priced and complete with jingley key fobs at £29-£39. I saw a great black patent one that I really wanted [to add to my massive collection of assorted bags] but didn't have enough cash on me.[I won't pay with my c.c because of all the bad media TKMaxx gets].

Hi,
What do you mean by "bad media" ? I must have missed it - can you give me the details please?

:6::6::6:

it may have been the credit card fraud tha twas going on. i had my card cloned and that was the only shop i had been to for days. 3 days after my transaction counting the weekend my statement showed that £290 was debited out of my account. funny thing was the transaciton was done from a cash machine in poland. never been there in my life.

Thanks

it may have been the credit card fraud tha twas going on. i had my card cloned and that was the only shop i had been to for days. 3 days after my transaction counting the weekend my statement showed that £290 was debited out of my account. funny thing was the transaciton was done from a cash machine in poland. never been there in my life.

Thanks for the info.

:35:

Latest posts

Back