Kipling TSV 4th November 2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

...it doesn't look as large as the last TSV, does it? :(

No - but it's hard to tell from the picture. Well done to Sazza for getting the details. Perhaps the price will give a clue.

I hate the monkeys but I am a recent convert to the bags. They are so light and they go in the washing machine no probs. I have a few good leather bags but they get marked in the rain and you can't clean them.

I quite like it. I hope it is a reasonable price. Maybe easy pays? I have bought 2 kipling bags recently, the last TSV and the OTO. I really should f.a.r.t on this.

Surely all this FARTing isn't good for the environment lol.

I was hoping for something a little different like his and hers wallets. It looks alright but not for me. Then again I am not a big kipling bag. I only have a velvet tracy bag which I use in the evenings and it is lovely.

I remember when they did the Kipling Katie tsv.. It was exciting because they were all or mostly in velvet, lovely colours like the purple.. A real treat of a bag for Christmas..
I suppose its because its another bag from their basic range, just seems more boring & functional, rather than exciting & luxurious!
Will this be Kiplings last tsv before Christmas? :sun:

Thanks for that WS. I think you'd make a good f.a.r.t. I may be out of a job soon what with the Kipling bags and nails Inc. Fancy taking over do you?:grin::giggle:

Thanks, LH. I would normally love to, but I wouldn't like to abandon my core values.
You mean with the bogus FARTs organisation...

Well I don't mind at all LH, I have about 8 or 9, but I like them and I think it is about time I treated myself. I suppose you are going to try and talk me out of it now?:giggle::tongue2:

Not at all Sevs Mum. I am in no position to tell you to f.a.r.t. on the Kipling bags as I may be tempted myself. In my opinion you can never have too many of them. You will confess if you buy one though won't you?

Not at all Sevs Mum. I am in no position to tell you to f.a.r.t. on the Kipling bags as I may be tempted myself. In my opinion you can never have too many of them. You will confess if you buy one though won't you?

Of course I will Loveheart, I do love the Kipling bags, but don't buy all the TSV's. I often step away from the TV and take a few breaths and say ...... do you really need it? Then I don't buy.....and I probably won't buy this one unless it says buy me, buy me!!:giggle:

Latest posts

Back