Kipling TSV 4th November 2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I see you have some monkey's skeletons in your closet, LH!:tongue2:

Yep. I have to say I have my moments. I used to be a spendoholic on QVC till I started f.a.r.ting so now I have a little flutter once in a blue moon. I love my kipling bags although most of them were bought on the bay. I bought the TSV in magnetic purple because the berry had sold out but when I saw the OTO a few weeks later in berry I just had to go for it. I did confess straight away though. I am also thinking about buying some Nails Inc. I keep looking at them but I may f.a.r.t.:thinking2:

Yep. I have to say I have my moments. I used to be a spendoholic on QVC till I started f.a.r.ting so now I have a little flutter once in a blue moon. I love my kipling bags although most of them were bought on the bay. I bought the TSV in magnetic purple because the berry had sold out but when I saw the OTO a few weeks later in berry I just had to go for it. I did confess straight away though. I am also thinking about buying some Nails Inc. I keep looking at them but I may f.a.r.t.:thinking2:

LH, no need to justify yourserlf!!! It's good to know you're human after all and have your wobbly moment like us weak would be-farters...:hi:

LH, I hope you don't mind me asking, but what kind of colour is magnetic purple? Is it a true purple or more bluish? It looks like a rich denim blue on the web site pics and in the videos, but why call it 'magnetic purple' then?
I am loving the shades of purple that are fashionable at the moment and would love to have a bag in this colour, but without spending a fortune, so I'm hoping the forthcoming TSV might come in a nice shade of purple.:flower:

LH, I hope you don't mind me asking, but what kind of colour is magnetic purple? Is it a true purple or more bluish? It looks like a rich denim blue on the web site pics and in the videos, but why call it 'magnetic purple' then?
I am loving the shades of purple that are fashionable at the moment and would love to have a bag in this colour, but without spending a fortune, so I'm hoping the forthcoming TSV might come in a nice shade of purple.:flower:

Of course I don't mind you asking SS. Magnetic purple is hard to describe. It isn't mauve but it isn't blue either.I would say in some lights it looks more mauve than blue but in other lights it is indigo blue. Berry is much more of a pinky purple colour. I know that is a bit vague but I hope it helps SS.

Loveheart, just to let you know that in my opinion OPI give better quality in their polishes although I do use nails inc top and base coat because in my opinion they are the best. Nails Inc bottles are 10ml and OPI are 15ml and both retail for around the same amount. The auction site has a huge range of OPI and you can get them sent cheaply from quite a few sellers from the US. I normally only pay about £3 a bottle. I hope this is useful!

Loveheart, just to let you know that in my opinion OPI give better quality in their polishes although I do use nails inc top and base coat because in my opinion they are the best. Nails Inc bottles are 10ml and OPI are 15ml and both retail for around the same amount. The auction site has a huge range of OPI and you can get them sent cheaply from quite a few sellers from the US. I normally only pay about £3 a bottle. I hope this is useful!

Thanks TB. I am still undecided. I have some OPI polishes and have found them to be good. I may wait for the TSV but if I have a carp day at work I may come home and order the Nails Inc set. It's the autumn/winter collection for about £20.00.:thinking2:

Thanks TB. I am still undecided. I have some OPI polishes and have found them to be good. I may wait for the TSV but if I have a carp day at work I may come home and order the Nails Inc set. It's the autumn/winter collection for about £20.00.:thinking2:

really loveheart!??:devil::grin:

Just went and looked to see if there were any clues on the qvc site - but no... The TSV presenter is going to be Jill Franks so I looked at her blog - but no clues yet...

Latest posts

Back